The NAACP

Why wouldn't they. He said he is going to repeal Obamacare while leaving Romneycare in place.

The guy is a fraud.

Romney was not there to talk to them, he was there as a troll to get the base fired up, surprised he did not suggest a return to slavery.

You're a worthless troll my friend!

Romney has no intention of being a president for them and everyone in the room knew it. Worthless troll? I spoke the truth, Romney was there to demonstrate his disregard for the black community to the tea baggers and every boo was a win.

Do you think he thought he could pick-up some votes in that direction?

The NAALCP is a criminal organization full of black racists that want a free handout for their ancient relatives being slaves.

The GOP nominee should show up and say "Fuck You Piece of Shit Racists" to the crowd and walk off the stage.

Nobody goes to a KKK rally so treat the NAALCP the same way and don't show them respect by showing up.

Last edited:
Romney was not there to talk to them, he was there as a troll to get the base fired up, surprised he did not suggest a return to slavery.

Romney has no intention of being a president for them and everyone in the room knew it. Worthless troll? I spoke the truth, Romney was there to demonstrate his disregard for the black community to the tea baggers and every boo was a win.

I think he picked up some votes, yes.

only in your mind because you can not refute the facts or defend your failed party in face of the facts I bring to you.

Only because you hoover all the clarity out of a thread, until it's nothing but you shouting "Blah-blah-blah, me-me-blah. Blah-blah-blah-blah, me-me-ME!!"

I will not feed your desire for a bitch fight.

tuck in your ego and quit telling me how to post.

I will post how I wish to post .

I will also NEVER stoop to telling you how to post except to ask you to stop trying to tell me how to post

The NAACP has unfortunately become a very hateful racist organization. They need more Conservative African American voices. It has become very apparent, most African American Democrats in the NAACP are Bigots. They desperately need to become more diverse. More Conservative African American members would help them in that.

yes, they can teach them how to enlarge their bigotry.

How so? Conservative African Americans are not nearly as hateful & bigoted as African American Democrats are. Been my experience anyway. Have you ever met a Conservative African American?

teabagger.jpg

I think he picked up some votes, yes.

From whom? The black community or the people who hate them? I guess it does not really matter to him in the long run.

Romney gave a nonpartisan inclusive speech. The applause is proof of that. The only thing he said that drew a negative response was about ocare. He even promised to include them if he is elected as well as return as president if invited.

It was an olive branch in an era of deep division. Take it or leave it.

The NAALCP is a criminal organization full of black racists that want a free handout for their ancient relatives being slaves.

The GOP nominee should show up and say "Fuck You Piece of Shit Racists" to the crowd and walk off the stage.

Nobody goes to a KKK rally so treat the NAALCP the same way and don't show them respect by showing up.

I think they might as well because they will never get any real measure of the black vote while they are at the same time trying to cheat black people out of their right to vote

how is it that Nixon got 36% of the black vote but now no republican can get more than 10% now?

what happened?

Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton who preached to them about hatred, a us vs them mentality. Preaching to them that was totally opposite of Martin Luther King.
That's what happened.

You give the GOP an uphill battle. And I bet YOU would go to a KKK gathering if you thought you could hide your identity.

even in trying to face why blacks dont vote for your party when they used to vote for your party all you can do is insult the integrity and intelligence of black people.

That is why they hate your party

Your the go to party of racists and look how many of you are right here in this thread

even in trying to face why blacks dont vote for your party when they used to vote for your party all you can do is insult the integrity and intelligence of black people.

That is why they hate your party

The only thing you know about blacks is what you're told to do during a gang bang.

how is it that Nixon got 36% of the black vote but now no republican can get more than 10% now?

what happened?

Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton who preached to them about hatred, a us vs them mentality. Preaching to them that was totally opposite of Martin Luther King.
That's what happened.

Jesse Jackson would have been nothing if he hadn't rode in on the coattails of MLK. Jackson totally missed his message.

Forum List

Back