The NAACP

only in your mind because you can not refute the facts or defend your failed party in face of the facts I bring to you.

This thread is about Romney. Your perception of a dying republican party is not a fact. In fact its laughable based on the last midterm. But if looking foolish is your goal, be my guest.

The NAACP has unfortunately become a very hateful racist organization. They need more Conservative African American voices. It has become very apparent, most African American Democrats in the NAACP are Bigots. They desperately need to become more diverse. More Conservative African American members would help them in that.

The NAACP has unfortunately become a very hateful racist organization. They need more Conservative African American voices. It has become very apparent, most African American Democrats in the NAACP are Bigots. They desperately need to become more diverse. More Conservative African American members would help them in that.

Is that what Mitten told them? Awesome!

is booing Romney. Raise your hand if you're surprised. :lol::lol:

Not sure I heard the same thing. After I saw your thread, I tuned via a webcast. I didn't hear boos, but I heard some cheers (and bad organ music WTF was that) and people clapping.

I give Romney credit. From what I heard it was a great speech and it takes confidenc and courage to go into the Lions dens like he did!

yes, they can teach them how to enlarge their bigotry.

Saw Sallow's post.

Awful post..as usual...It didn't take any guts to post.

so...score 0 for Sallow.

It was an awful speech.

No specifics..he channels his father..and rambles on about religion.

Aside from saying he likes black people..he offered no "buy in" for their community.

Was set to start my own thread, but Willow beat me to it. However, I just woke up (sick) and so Romney gave me my first (weak) laugh of the day.

"I believe that if you understood who I truly am in my heart, and if it were possible to fully communicate what I believe is in the real, enduring best interest of African-American families, you would vote for me for president," Romney said during his remarks in Houston.

"If it were possible to fully communicate?!" Really? What is it that he can't fully communicate? This is the man who people think is going to beat Obama in the debates. Maybe if he had an Etch-a-Sketch, he could draw them what he believes is in the real, enduring best interest of African-American families. Because I would just LOVE to know.

Asphedora.

Romney to NAACP: Know my heart, vote for me

how is it that Nixon got 36% of the black vote but now no republican can get more than 10% now?

what happened?

Well no..not really.

He comes from a faith that held up until the late 1970s the view that Blacks were cursed by god.

Hmmmm, and the Democrat party was pure racist until the same time. Slavery, the KKK, Poll taxes, Jim Crow, and Segregation today and tomorrow all out of the Democratic Party. And let us not forget that the Democratic Party opposed every single civil rights act up to LBJ and then they only because LBJ wanted to cement his reelection he could have cared less about blacks.

Oh yeah, and don't forget that our President sat through 20 years of Rev. Wright.

Is that what Mitten told them? Awesome!

It's what he should have told them. :)

Forum List

Back