The NAACP

This whole thing is why blacks will never vote for your fucked up party.

its why latinos are quickly following that same pattern.

Did you know that Nixon got 30% of the black vote?

James Carville recommended that Obama do an LBJ and drop out of the race for re election because he wouldn't be able to win without running the dirtiest, most divisive campaign ever, and as a result, should he win, the country would be ungovernable.
Conversely, if Mitt should win, Newark, Watts, Detroit, Bed Stuy and many many others will be in constant riot for four years.
"Soldier OF Fortune" analyzed the movie "Saving Private Ryan" for its readers after the release and said the only technical flaw they found in the movie was that the scope on Private Jackson's rifle had been changed during the course of the filming. Naturally private Jackson wouldn't have had the time to make the proper adjustments after the change. Make sure yours are ready.

Last edited:
Thanks is that what I heard getting out of car? Lol the two black guys on Fox said a lot of troubling things about the NAACP. I expect static from all Dems forever now they are truly going out of power completely for a long while!
:razz::eusa_boohoo:

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1968, Nixon lost a majority of southern electoral votes to George Wallace while capturing 36% of the black vote. His 1972 victory, both Reagan victories, and the victory of George H. W. Bush in 1988 could have been won without their carrying any Southern state. If Nixon's Republican successor, Gerald Ford had won just one-half of the black votes of Nixon, Ford would have won the election. Bill Clinton, a Southern Democrat, was twice elected president, winning a handful of Southern states in 1992. In 1996, he won more votes outside the South and could have won without carrying any Southern state.[

Last edited:
I don't know why he even bothered.

The number of black people that vote for Romney will likely be about the same as the number of Mormons that vote for Obama.

So when is Obama going to address the Tabernacle Choir? :dunno:

The number of black people that vote for Romney will likely be about the same as the number of Mormons that vote for Obama.

He bothered because he isn't a divider. Ignoring one segment of voters is divisional.

because robmoney knows hes losing.

because the right wing it fucking crazy and most Americans dont agreee with them.

You cant win with te tea party or without them.

YOU DID IT TO YOURSELVES

This whole thing is why blacks will never vote for your fucked up party.

its why latinos are quickly following that same pattern.

Did you know that Nixon got 30% of the black vote?

That you believe minorities must remain on the Democratic plantation is a good reason why your party is dying.

what happened to the republican party since Nixon was able to get 36% of the black vote?

only in your mind because you can not refute the facts or defend your failed party in face of the facts I bring to you.

I think this is the speech he wanted to give the NAACP:
I understand how difficult it can be for an African-American in today's society. In fact, I can relate to black people very well indeed. My ancestors once owned slaves, and it is in my lineage to work closely with the black community. However, just because they were freed over a century ago doesn't mean they can now be freeloaders. They need to be told to work hard, and the incentives just aren't there for them anymore. When I'm president I plan to work closely with the black community to bring a sense of pride and work ethic back into view for them.

Forum List

Back