The NAACP

The NAALCP is a criminal organization full of black racists that want a free handout for their ancient relatives being slaves.

The GOP nominee should show up and say "Fuck You Piece of Shit Racists" to the crowd and walk off the stage.

Nobody goes to a KKK rally so treat the NAALCP the same way and don't show them respect by showing up.

You give the GOP an uphill battle. And I bet YOU would go to a KKK gathering if you thought you could hide your identity.

so you want to claim your not a racist.

then tell us all why black people abandoned your party?

You make it pretty easy for them.

Gee Nixon got 36% of the black vote but after this memo was made public you lost that vast majority of the black vote.

stop insulting black peoples intelligence, stop trying hard to make sure its harder for black voters to have their votes counted.

see what happens.

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

My family is from the south and was always against the KKK, you fucking asshole.

I grew up on military bases around the USA where I lived with white, black, brown, etc people and we didn't look at each other based on skin color.

I only later found out about the NAALCP in my teens when that organization was brought up in high school. I found it strange some organization with its roots in the civil rights era was still claiming lies about black people I grew up with and how us white people were harming them.

I'd say you're a piece of shit fraud conservative sticking up for the NAALCP. So fuck you, fuck the KKK and the NAALCP....you're all the same scum.

The NAALCP is a criminal organization full of black racists that want a free handout for their ancient relatives being slaves.

The GOP nominee should show up and say "Fuck You Piece of Shit Racists" to the crowd and walk off the stage.

Nobody goes to a KKK rally so treat the NAALCP the same way and don't show them respect by showing up.

You give the GOP an uphill battle. And I bet YOU would go to a KKK gathering if you thought you could hide your identity.

the only problem is if you do that you have to piss off your racist vote.

you cant win with them and you cant win without them.

You sound very angry and racist yourself. Why so much divisive Race-Baiting & Class Warfare from you? What happened to you that has caused such bitterness? Just curious?

Yes, real white racists or whites that hate white people are the ones hiding behind calling other white people racists so make themselves look good in "public."

Any white person that defends the NAALCP's mission today either hates whites or is really a closet racist that believes in Federal policies that keep blacks on welfare and killing each other in the ghetto.

You sound very angry and racist yourself. Why so much divisive Race-Baiting & Class Warfare from you? What happened to you that has caused such bitterness? Just curious?

your the one that thinks 90% of black voters are easy to fool

there are good sound reasons blacks hate the republican party.

the republicans just LIE about why blacks hate their party

My family is from the south and was always against the KKK, you fucking asshole.

I grew up on military bases around the USA where I lived with white, black, brown, etc people and we didn't look at each other based on skin color.

I only later found out about the NAALCP in my teens when that organization was brought up in high school. I found it strange some organization with its roots in the civil rights era was still claiming lies about black people I grew up with and how us white people were harming them.

I'd say you're a piece of shit fraud conservative sticking up for the NAALCP. So fuck you, fuck the KKK and the NAALCP....you're all the same scum.

I don't give a damn about your family. They are not the ones posting hate every day. You are and I called you on it. Deal with it.

NAALCP = Modern Day Black Version of the KKK

So there's a half black POTUS and this organization still exists.....why?

Oh, it must be the separate black areas in the south, eh? Hmmmm, no.

It must be the lack of upward mobility shown by blacks in society? No.

It must be those voter ID laws to stop felons, illegals, anyone under 18, etc from voting? No.

Oh, it's all about getting more laws, programs and policies passed to give them more goodies from every other skin color inside this country based on things before any of them were born or their parents were even born.....

So you are accusing the NAACP of burning white people at the stake and dragging white people to their deaths?

Fuck you, you're a ragged old piece of shit that doesn't like someone stating the brash point of view from the right.

I hate the KKK and I hate the NAALCP.....and now you're on my hate list.

It's quite easy to hate an idiot like you that equates calling the NAALCP a criminal organization full of black racists to someone being a white racist for stating the truth.

You are now a joke on this board. You're like truthmatters and conservedump.....the 3 Stooges.

I don't give a damn about your family. They are not the ones posting hate every day. You are and I called you on it. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back