The NAACP Hates Black People

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What if Romney would have gone to the NAACP convention, which Obama did not, and said the following?

The NAACP Hates Black People « threedonia.com

“I believe his vested interests are in white Americans,” Charlette Stoker Manning, the chairwoman of Women in NAACP, told the website BuzzFeed following the Republican candidate’s Wednesday speech in Houston.

“You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he’s coming from. He’s talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work,” Manning said.

Last edited:
What if Romney would have went to the NAACP convention, which Obama did not, and said the following?

“I believe his vested interests are in white Americans,” Charlette Stoker Manning, the chairwoman of Women in NAACP, told the website BuzzFeed following the Republican candidate’s Wednesday speech in Houston.

“You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he’s coming from. He’s talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work,” Manning said.

Makes perfect sense to me.

The color of a person's skin has a direct correlation to their transportation needs.

The color of a person's skin determines whether or not a person has a savings account.

The color of a person's skin determines whether a person is able to earn money.

Quit making EXCUSES, get off your lazy asses, and go LOOK FOR A DAMN JOB!

Laziness, lack of motivation, and sense of entitlement are all COLOR BLIND.

What if Romney would have went to the NAACP convention, which Obama did not, and said the following?

The color of a person's skin has a direct correlation to their transportation needs.

The color of a person's skin determines whether or not a person has a savings account.

I think the point she was making, blacks are incabable of understanding hard things like saving accounts and entrepreneurship. Sad what she thinks of her "own" people.

Seriously? She really made that last comment?

Nice list of HUMAN traits...
icon14.gif

Seriously? She really made that last comment?

Yes, that is what is being reported.

Dem Big City political machines disenfranchise black voters with their massive voter fraud

White republicans work hard at finding ways that inequality alive and Romney does at great job at. She is just stating what blacks believe.

Last edited:
Dem Big City political machines disenfranchise black voters with their massive voter fraud

:lol::lol:

oh god, thanks for that one, I just came from the dentist, mouth kinda hurts, that made me laugh, i love sarcasm

Hey look, a group of racists jerking each other off, how funny...kinda sick, but a little funny

Hey racists, YOU LOST the civil war, get over it!

Last edited:
oh, and the truth about who founded the naacp

a group of white liberals that included Mary White Ovington and Oswald Garrison Villard, both the descendants of abolitionists, William English Walling and Dr. Henry Moscowitz issued a call for a meeting to discuss racial justice.

The NAACP was formed partly in response to the continuing horrific practice of lynching and the 1908 race riot in Springfield, the capital of Illinois and resting place of President Abraham Lincoln. Appalled at the violence that was committed against blacks,

their party affiliation at that time is meaningless..surely nobody here is going to trot out that absurdly ridiculous argument again...nobody here can be that dumb

Last edited:
oh, and the truth about who founded the naacp

a group of white liberals that included Mary White Ovington and Oswald Garrison Villard, both the descendants of abolitionists, William English Walling and Dr. Henry Moscowitz issued a call for a meeting to discuss racial justice.

The NAACP was formed partly in response to the continuing horrific practice of lynching and the 1908 race riot in Springfield, the capital of Illinois and resting place of President Abraham Lincoln. Appalled at the violence that was committed against blacks,

their party affiliation at that time is meaningless..surely nobody here is going to trot out that absurdly ridiculous argument again...nobody here can be that dumb

Just YOU derp.:eusa_hand:

White republicans work hard at finding ways that inequality alive and Romney does at great job at. She is just stating what blacks believe.

You impregnate your women, abandon them to poverty, and force your children to find father figures in the street.

Guess who is actually keeping 'inequality' alive?

Forum List

Back