The NAACP Hates Black People

For the edification of the OP?

Were you aware the the NAACP was started by rich White Republicans?

I'll BET you didn't know that did you?

You would lose. The first black congressmen were all Republicans. I have no problem with the NAACP, but that isn't what this thread is all about. Any comments on what she said?

White republicans work hard at finding ways that inequality alive and Romney does at great job at. She is just stating what blacks believe.

Really, blacks think they can't understand having a bank account? Really? How in the hell is Romney doing anything he isn't in office. Now if you want to say that is what Obama is doing then yes the statistic show that is correct.

just thanking god none of you claim to be christians
MANY of us are...MOST of us get tired of your High School antics dickweed.:eusa_hand:

idiot racists, better learn to use one of these soon

2d2b34fc_toiletbrush.jpg

there is a limit to my generosity

For the edification of the OP?

Were you aware the the NAACP was started by rich White Republicans?

I'll BET you didn't know that did you?

You would lose. The first black congressmen were all Republicans. I have no problem with the NAACP, but that isn't what this thread is all about. Any comments on what she said?

That's fine. GLAD that you know the history...and apparently what it has become.

The woman you have to understand is looking at life through jaded lenses.

Romney's whole purpose of being there was to let them know that HE was thier guy, and Obama had let them ALL down.

And that is evidenced by his abject COWARDICE by not showing up...but sending in flunkies instead. Obama is more interested in addressing the College crowds, and Hollywood Elites, which in of itself is a statement unto itself BY Obama.

Guess he fogot about Selma...and his 'Down for the struggle' gyrations from '08.

NAACP got jilted and dismissed. They should be furious.

Romney showed some real intestinal fortitude.

Last edited:
Oh, so you meant BLACK people

Congrats, you are now officially and in every sense of the word, including the dictionary defintion,

a

RACIST

you should throw yourself a party

So the women in the OP, even though black is she too a racist because she mention the word black?

Last edited:
Jesus, you racists just keep piling it on...morons

You cant compete with minorities, it is why you fix all the rules to your advantage, those days are almost over, better get back in the bunkers, assholes

NAACP was created by white liberals

read a fucking book you cocksuckers

White Republicans, call them liberal if you want but what we know is they started the NAACP in opposition to the actions of the Democratic party. Why a black would align themeselves with the party that put them in, faught a war to keep them in, and now have found a new way to keep them in chains is really amazing.

The NAACP has been keeping black down forever, look at one of their Heros, Jesse Jackson, he has never done anything for blacks except to let them promot his life style. Someone else can never make you better, only you can do that. Look at their track record and decide for yourself.

“You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he’s coming from. He’s talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work,” Manning said.

On one hand, I have absolutely no doubt that millions of hard-working black Americans were terribly insulted that someone would say something like this.

On the other hand, maybe not. The conditioning runs deep, so deep it's cultural now, and that's tragic.

jesus, you are all racists

man, i hope you stay in your bunkers...you know what hitler did in his bunker?

More kids born out of wedlock - USATODAY.com

About 80% of first children born to black women were outside of marriage

That compares to 22% for all firstborn in the US.

Are the facts racist? Care to address them? Explain them? Provide a workable solution to them?

Or just continue ranting impotently. Your choice.

Jesus, you racists just keep piling it on...morons

You cant compete with minorities, it is why you fix all the rules to your advantage, those days are almost over, better get back in the bunkers, assholes

I'll take that as "continue to rant impotently", then.

Forum List

Back