The Myth of the Racist Republicans

78b8cc178771ea1b476bf9c093b31bd6.jpg

obamasign.jpg

TEA+PARTY+SIGN+MONKEY+SEE.jpg

TEA+PARTY+SIGN+SLAVE+OWNER.jpg

Anyone want to dispute me?

I dont think anyone is arguing that the 1900/1960 south was represented by the democrats, what we are arguing is that the south was NEVER and will NEVER be liberal. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that. Use your brain. Liberal/consertive areas of the country have NOT changed, party affiliation has.

"Food stamp president."

"Obama won because he gave gifts to the negroes."

Voter ID.

What more evidence do you need?

Republicans and Democrats did not switch sides

http://cache.trustedpartner.com/doc... DEMOCRATS DID NOT SWITCH SIDES ON RACISM.pdf

“These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity
these days and that's a problem for us since
they've got something now they never had
before, the political pull to back up their
uppityness. Now, we've got to do something
about this; we've got to give them a little
something, just enough to quiet them down,
not enough to make a difference.”
~~ President Lyndon B. Johnson

Or that the most oppressed people in the united states, blacks do not have the right to fight back or for that matter, women, Latinos, gays, poor, I mean really do you get this kon, cause I don't. The way to live in their bubble, awesome, they will not win a national election for a long time. Also the have never hear the phrase realignment election. Go figure.

oppressed my ass

prove it ass lips

"The recession happened because the government made banks give loans to negroes."

http://cache.trustedpartner.com/doc... DEMOCRATS DID NOT SWITCH SIDES ON RACISM.pdf

Revisionist history. If the Republicans are so great, why they can't even get 10% of the black vote? Even most blacks that have made it won't vote for them. WHY?

Hahaha you fucking hypocrite. This post is so full of shit. This op is rock fucking dumb. Also wrong the south has voted conservative ever since the 13 colonies were given the right to vote. He'll they fought a war to keep slavery, they had Jimenez Crowe, they had segregation, do you need me to keep going, they vote for what ever party represents them, right now, it's the GOP and it has been the GOP for 35 years.

Well, you certainly make a convincing case for the opposite stereotype, namely that self-annointed liberals are stupid, mean people. Also, a few historical notes that may have escaped you:

1. The GOP was the anti-slavery party in the Civil War, whereas the Democrats were for maintaining slavery as it existed.

2. The Democratic Party remained the party of segregation and Jim Crow laws for the next hundred years.

3. More Republicans than Democrats voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

4. By any measure, the paternalistic welfare state created by the Democrats has left Black Americans worse off and more dependent than they were.

5. Racial quotas (aka AA) are demonstrably harmful to Black as well as White Americans.

I recommend that you complete your GED before entering into debates with adults.
:eusa_angel:

Revisionist history. If the Republicans are so great, why they can't even get 10% of the black vote? Even most blacks that have made it won't vote for them. WHY?

perhaps blacks are racists

"The recession happened because the government made banks give loans to negroes."

Whom are you quoting? I believe what was said is that loans were given to those who could not afford to make payment. It is the racist left that immediately label those people as black.

250px-ElectoralCollege1968.svg.png

As can be seen Nixon didn't exactly win the south. So much for another liberal fantasy.

Seriously, do we need to start posting stuff from REAL social scientists, there is no confusion in the educated people on the subject that there was a realignment election that happened right around the end of the civil rights movement, look at the Harvard journal of social science, hell Yale and prinston say that same too, are they not to be trusted?

perhaps blacks are racists

I don't think that the majority of either whites or blacks are racist, but there are racists in both groups.

Hahaha you fucking hypocrite. This post is so full of shit. This op is rock fucking dumb. Also wrong the south has voted conservative ever since the 13 colonies were given the right to vote. He'll they fought a war to keep slavery, they had Jimenez Crowe, they had segregation, do you need me to keep going, they vote for what ever party represents them, right now, it's the GOP and it has been the GOP for 35 years.

Well, you certainly make a convincing case for the opposite stereotype, namely that self-annointed liberals are stupid, mean people. Also, a few historical notes that may have escaped you:

1. The GOP was the anti-slavery party in the Civil War, whereas the Democrats were for maintaining slavery as it existed.

2. The Democratic Party remained the party of segregation and Jim Crow laws for the next hundred years.

3. More Republicans than Democrats voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

4. By any measure, the paternalistic welfare state created by the Democrats has left Black Americans worse off and more dependent than they were.

5. Racial quotas (aka AA) are demonstrably harmful to Black as well as White Americans.

I recommend that you complete your GED before entering into debates with adults

I said the south has voted consertive since the conception of the united stats, the republicans used to represent what is now the northern blue states while the GOP represents the south, but the south no matter what party affiliation has ALWAYS been and will always be consertive.

Last edited:

Seriously, do we need to start posting stuff from REAL social scientists, there is no confusion in the educated people on the subject that there was a realignment election that happened right around the end of the civil rights movement, look at the Harvard journal of social science, hell Yale and prinston say that same too, are they not to be trusted?

Why should anyone read or even take seriously something posted by a serial liar? You were called out on your lies and you failed. Go slink away.

How do Republicans get their orders? Looking at the forum today, I guess they're done whining about Benghazi and are now trying to convince us they're not racist (after trying to make the election about race) given the number of threads on the subject. I'm extremely interested in how all these useful idiots are used and how the right wing does it.

Forum List

Back