The MyPillow Guy really could destroy democracy

You'd welcome the destruction of democracy and arrival of an authoritarian plutocracy led by a strong-arm RW prick-tater. No surprise there Ford, but you could find what you wanted right now in Belarus, Hungary, Turkey, or Russia.

One way ticket on me. Just say the word! ;)
Dude ....

I have no desire to entertain your D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-S !!!!

Great piece from Anne Applebaum. MrPillow is a frothing blend of conspiracy theories and perpetual victimhood. It is of little surprise that he gets along so famously with Trump.

When you contemplate the end of democracy in America, what kind of person do you think will bring it about? Maybe you picture a sinister billionaire in a bespoke suit, slipping brown envelopes to politicians. Maybe your nightmare is a rogue general, hijacking the nuclear football. Maybe you think of a jackbooted thug leading a horde of men in white sheets, all carrying burning crosses.​
Here is what you probably don’t imagine: an affable, self-made midwesterner, one of those goofy businessmen who makes his own infomercials. A recovered crack addict, no less, who laughs good-naturedly when jokes are made at his expense. A man who will talk to anyone willing to listen (and to many who aren’t). A philanthropist. A good boss. A patriot—or so he says—who may well be doing more damage to American democracy than anyone since Jefferson Davis.​
I met Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, in the recording studio that occupies the basement of Steve Bannon’s stately Capitol Hill townhouse, a few blocks from the Supreme Court—the same Supreme Court that will, according to Lindell, decide “9–0” in favor of reinstating Donald Trump to the presidency sometime in August, or possibly September. I made it through the entirety of the Trump presidency without once having to meet Bannon but here he was, recording his War Room podcast with Lindell. Bannon has been decomposing in front of our eyes for some years now, and I can report that this process continues to take its course. I walked in during a break and the two men immediately gestured to me to join the conversation, sit at the table with them, listen in on headphones. I demurred. “Anne Applebaum … hmm,” Bannon said. “Should’ve stuck to writing books. Gulag was a great book. How long did it take you to write it?”​

Continued:

The best thing for you lovie is to stay scared, masked, and hide in Mommy's basement until state run media (CNN and MSNBC) issues the all clear.

Only stupid uneducated Moon Bats would think that exposing the 2020 thievery of the presidential election would be destroying democracy.

Since they are so damn stupid they don't understand that when the filthy ass Democrats stole the election they were destroying the American democracy, in addition to our Republic.

Great piece from Anne Applebaum. MrPillow is a frothing blend of conspiracy theories and perpetual victimhood. It is of little surprise that he gets along so famously with Trump.

When you contemplate the end of democracy in America, what kind of person do you think will bring it about? Maybe you picture a sinister billionaire in a bespoke suit, slipping brown envelopes to politicians. Maybe your nightmare is a rogue general, hijacking the nuclear football. Maybe you think of a jackbooted thug leading a horde of men in white sheets, all carrying burning crosses.​
Here is what you probably don’t imagine: an affable, self-made midwesterner, one of those goofy businessmen who makes his own infomercials. A recovered crack addict, no less, who laughs good-naturedly when jokes are made at his expense. A man who will talk to anyone willing to listen (and to many who aren’t). A philanthropist. A good boss. A patriot—or so he says—who may well be doing more damage to American democracy than anyone since Jefferson Davis.​
I met Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, in the recording studio that occupies the basement of Steve Bannon’s stately Capitol Hill townhouse, a few blocks from the Supreme Court—the same Supreme Court that will, according to Lindell, decide “9–0” in favor of reinstating Donald Trump to the presidency sometime in August, or possibly September. I made it through the entirety of the Trump presidency without once having to meet Bannon but here he was, recording his War Room podcast with Lindell. Bannon has been decomposing in front of our eyes for some years now, and I can report that this process continues to take its course. I walked in during a break and the two men immediately gestured to me to join the conversation, sit at the table with them, listen in on headphones. I demurred. “Anne Applebaum … hmm,” Bannon said. “Should’ve stuck to writing books. Gulag was a great book. How long did it take you to write it?”​

Continued:

The more relevant excerpt would be this one;
"In the cases of Aschberg and Ford, this had tragic, real-world consequences. Lindell hasn’t created Ford-level havoc yet, but the potential is there. Along with Bannon, Giuliani, and the rest of the conspiracy posse, he is helping create profound distrust in the American electoral system, in the American political system, in the American public-health system, and ultimately in American democracy. The eventual consequences of their actions may well be a genuinely stolen or disputed election in 2024, and political violence on a scale the U.S. hasn’t seen in decades. You can mock Lindell, dismiss him, or call him a crackhead, but none of this will seem particularly funny when we truly have an illegitimate president in the White House and a total breakdown of law and order."

Like many of a Loonie-tunes Left, this author is either a blatant idiot, a blatant liar, or both.

The distrust isn't of the "electoral system", rather the voter validation system and the local counting systems. However, one only needs to review the four years of phony "Trump colluded with the Russians" conspiracy fantasy to see where real threats to the American political system lies.

As for stolen and disputed elections,, see the 2016 one and the "Trump~Russians" scam of four + years as mentioned above.

And regards claim "political violence on a scale the U.S. hasn’t seen in decades", guess this idiot author wasn't awake last Summer, or lying again when she fails to grasp the months of the Summer of 2020 when several USA cities had versions of CHAZ and CHOP with large scale violence, assaults, murders, arson, vandalism, looting and illegal occupation of scores of private and public properties, etc. has already shown us such, and as usual from the Left.

Also, there was a quasi legitimate POTUS from 2008-2016 out to fundamentally change the USA, and the current POTUS is one many consider illegitimate.

Finally (for now, have to dash, day already filled), the USA is a Republic, not A Democracy and these concepts seem also beyond the grasp of many Leftist pundits and propagandists.

Only stupid uneducated Moon Bats would think that exposing the 2020 thievery of the presidential election would be destroying democracy.

Since they are so damn stupid they don't understand that when the filthy ass Democrats stole the election they were destroying the American democracy, in addition to our Republic.
Also, about 95+% of the time, it is the guilty whom will protest and claim no need to investigate and look deeper.

The more relevant excerpt would be this one;
"In the cases of Aschberg and Ford, this had tragic, real-world consequences. Lindell hasn’t created Ford-level havoc yet, but the potential is there. Along with Bannon, Giuliani, and the rest of the conspiracy posse, he is helping create profound distrust in the American electoral system, in the American political system, in the American public-health system, and ultimately in American democracy. The eventual consequences of their actions may well be a genuinely stolen or disputed election in 2024, and political violence on a scale the U.S. hasn’t seen in decades. You can mock Lindell, dismiss him, or call him a crackhead, but none of this will seem particularly funny when we truly have an illegitimate president in the White House and a total breakdown of law and order."

Like many of a Loonie-tunes Left, this author is either a blatant idiot, a blatant liar, or both.

The distrust isn't of the "electoral system", rather the voter validation system and the local counting systems. However, one only needs to review the four years of phony "Trump colluded with the Russians" conspiracy fantasy to see where real threats to the American political system lies.

As for stolen and disputed elections,, see the 2016 one and the "Trump~Russians" scam of four + years as mentioned above.

And regards claim "political violence on a scale the U.S. hasn’t seen in decades", guess this idiot author wasn't awake last Summer, or lying again when she fails to grasp the months of the Summer of 2020 when several USA cities had versions of CHAZ and CHOP with large scale violence, assaults, murders, arson, vandalism, looting and illegal occupation of scores of private and public properties, etc. has already shown us such, and as usual from the Left.

Also, there was a quasi legitimate POTUS from 2008-2016 out to fundamentally change the USA, and the current POTUS is one many consider illegitimate.

Finally (for now, have to dash, day already filled), the USA is a Republic, not A Democracy and these concepts seem also beyond the grasp of many Leftist pundits and propagandists.

Well, you are full of crap, but nice to see that you may have actually read part of the story. ;)

Forum List

Back