The Muslims Are Upset Again

Hilarious:

He recited a hadith that states “two religions do not coexist in the Arabian Peninsula” and a verse from the Quran 9:28 that says: “Truly the Pagans are unclean; so, let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.”

Islam is a Pagan religion. Allah was chef god of the Arabian pagan gods, the moon god. That is why the symbol of Islam is a crescent moon with a star in the middle of it (a lie).

The God of Abraham choose descendants of Jacob to bring forth the Messiah. The Jews fulfilled that role and we got the Messiah. If Arabs claim to worship the same God of Abraham, then they would follow the Messiah. Instead they are like the Jews that rejected Christ, and made up their own religion. Jews abandoned Mosaic Law and invented the Talmud. Then Muhammed invented “Islam”. Both are Satanic in nature, based off lies, and meant to keep people away from Christ and thus God.

Islam isn't pagan at all. Most of the hadiths were from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad and can't be authenticated.

We did live in an oil camp, but I was out of camp several times a week. Where did you live? I was mostly in Abqaiq.
One doesn't have to have lived there to know the laws in effect, if you had given a bible to a Saudia you would have been arrested and so would they. You went out of the compound a couple times a week so what. you don't live in the real world if you don't know the real restrictions on that country.

Islamic dogma is that Islam is the final expression of Allah's(God's) Will that started with Judism(Pact with Abram~Abraham) and then Christianity before becoming Islam.

Mohammad is the last/final Prophet of Allah/God/JHWH. (Jesus was just another and earlier prophet.)

The sum of various passages in the Quran and Hadith is that Paradise/Heaven has many levels. A peaceful Muslim can attain the lowest level of Paradise. The higher levels(with greater rewards) can only be attained via Jihad/Holy War by the Holy Warriors/Mujhadeen.

One of the last instructions from Mohammad was that he had been commanded by Allah (and so have his followers) to fight all humankind until the whole of the world/humanity embraced Islam.

Islam is a religion designed to encourage perpetual warfare on this planet until all of the planet is Islam.

Not so much that Muslims are always upset as that Muslims have a constant duty to engage conversion, by violence if necessary, of the whole world, all of humanity.

There is also the factor of the old Arab custom of pederasty which may have an influence.

Islam isn't pagan at all. Most of the hadiths were from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad and can't be authenticated.
"Pagan" is a useless word. Its definition is vague. Islam is best defined by its
legal code which is based on the scriptural "truths" which define it and are interpreted
by its recognized scholars. Saudi Arabia DEFINES Islam for the Sunni muslims of the
world and Saudi Arabia shoots desperate refugees in cold blood

It means collectivism. It means a form of government that could never really work unless super advanced AI was actually running the show.

The angels we need to run a society like that justly and fairly do not actually exist. People are far too corrupt. It only works in idealistic imaginations.

Everybody sharing equally. Everybody doing their part. Everybody this. Everybody that. No more inequality. I don't believe these things can actually be achieved by humans in the year 2023.
What made you go off on that tangent from a post criticizing monarchy?

What made you go off on that tangent from a post criticizing monarchy?
Well...

You mentioned the absurdity of monarchy. I suggested communism is even more absurd. Then you asked what the word means, so I described it in my own words and why I find it absurd.

Well...

You mentioned the absurdity of monarchy. I suggested communism is even more absurd. Then you asked what the word means, so I described it in my own words and why I find it absurd.
I maintain that monarchy is still the most absurd. "Collectivism" is much more broad than the political term that "Communism" is today. The Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist totalitarian state most often associated with that term is certainly grotesquely absurd. It is based, nonetheless, on the person of the people. Monarchy is base on one person who inherited the central political power.
Admittedly, the distinction in practice, historically, can sometimes be slim.

One doesn't have to have lived there to know the laws in effect, if you had given a bible to a Saudia you would have been arrested and so would they. You went out of the compound a couple times a week so what. you don't live in the real world if you don't know the real restrictions on that country.

We did not pass out Bibles to Muslims or try to convert them at all. Most Muslims know a lot about Jesus and Christianity anyway. They have more respect for Christians than Americans do for Islam.

Of course I know the restrictions, I could safely go anywhere day or night. None of us wore abayas until 1979...just modest dress.

"Pagan" is a useless word. Its definition is vague. Islam is best defined by its
legal code which is based on the scriptural "truths" which define it and are interpreted
by its recognized scholars. Saudi Arabia DEFINES Islam for the Sunni muslims of the
world and Saudi Arabia shoots desperate refugees in cold blood

The border of Yemen has been closed for two decades because of cross border attacks. The Saudis moved Arab villages back from the border 20 kilometers by 2000. They have also sheltered a million Yemeni refugees.

The border of Yemen has been closed for two decades because of cross border attacks. The Saudis moved Arab villages back from the border 20 kilometers by 2000. They have also sheltered a million Yemeni refugees.
how does your "answer" to my post have anything to do with my post?

Dayan was not an honest man----ask his wife---and his kids. He was a liar and a fraud

I always wore a cross in Saudi Arabia and brought Bibles and crosses through customs. No problem. We had Sunday school, church and vacation Bible school.

Jihad Watch exists to spread hate and fear.

Nice anecdote...

Do Saudis allow Christians to have a single church?

Last edited:
"They took everything from the Western prosperity, education, books, libraries, medicines, vaccines,
electrical appliances, mobile phones, the Internet, satellite channels, home furniture, airplanes,
insulin and even surgical sutures made from pig,

...but they are angry about Neymar’s cross."

Nice anecdote...

Are churches banned in Saudi Arabia?
OF COURSE NOT!!!! Saudi Arabia adheres to the BEAUTY OF ISLAM which is the
mostest TOLERATION religion in the UNIVERSE. ( I learned the word "toleration" from
a shiite muslim from India. He taught me all about the TOLERATION--long ago ) He
even invited me to a mosque where I learned about THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM--
to wit........christians,, jews, hindus Buddhists etc etc. The good news is that the GENIUS
visiting Imam did not mention SUNNIS

"They took everything from the Western prosperity, education, books, libraries, medicines, vaccines,
electrical appliances, mobile phones, the Internet, satellite channels, home furniture, airplanes,

I have never encountered surgical sutures made from pig----in the period \of time
I used sutures-----not even CAT GUT. Of course Insulin was made from pig
pancreas and heart valve transplants were PORCINE. Even "SKIN" was harvested
from corpses (of the human variety) Try to understand. "allah" is very fragile-----
just a wayward word can MELT HIM----like the wicked witch of the west. Keep in
mind---it is a WELL-KNOWN fact that both vampires and THE DEVIL melt at the sight
of a cross----imagine what it could do to allah

nice cross-----sorta filigree

Forum List

Back