Why Islam wants to kill all the Jews.

So are jerk off leftist like yourself! Also note that jerk off lefitst are fundamentalist in their own way!

A warning to all. Mohammed wants to slit your throat.

A warning to all: Mohammed (mhbeihf) taught his followers that they are to lie in any way necessary to advance Islam. It is clear to all Islamic satanic followers that it is OK to kill Christians and Jews because they are impure. All of the Christians and Jews are to be beheaded when Islam tries to take over the world. That is their instruction.

The Bible in Revelation predicts a tremendous slaughter of the Christians in the End Times of Revelation. They will be crying out to God, "How long will you fail to avenge our deaths on them that dwell on the Earth?"

The Bible points out that all the dead Christians will have been beheaded. There is no accident that these predictions are so graphic and precise. There is no accident that the Bible points out the countries that will be allied in the attack on the newly reborn Israel and that all of them will be followers of the False Prophet. There is no accident that after they try to slaughter the Christians and Jews and invade Israel with an army of 200,000,000!

Jesus is going to turn them into hamburger. Read about it in Revelation. He doesn't like those satanic sh!theads and He is going to kill them all. Be ready, because this attempt to advance Islam is coming soon. According to the Bible it will happen within one generation of the rebirth of Israel. Israel was reborn in 1948, so the time is running out.

IF you are like most non believers and absolutely refuse to accept God on his terms, you will be accepting Satan and his False Prophet on their ugly terms. If they think that you are a Christian you will die a most hideous death on their blood sacrifice altars to Allah (Baal in the Old Testament) just like we have seen in the thousands of Al Jazeera beheading videos.

It is no accident that the ritual is always performed in the same manner with the same ritual chants and hideously slow beheading of the screaming, gurgling victim.

Fundimentalists are all crazy. What's your point? They all take themselves and thier vision of entitlement very loosly guided by the thinest evidense in the religion of thier choosing way too seriously. So you are suggesting what..that we lose one wink of sleep over this crap?

LOL, why would you think I know if they shave their balls? I just said I spent some time with some and none of them tried to kill me. You're the guy who says he studied them in the shower! LMAO!

Keep laughing your a$$ off. I know what muslims do because I have had SCORES AND SCORES of muslim friends-----and my profession involves physical examination. I shower alone and I am not a "guy" ---I am a girl. -----your statement is idiotic The good news is that you seem to realize that you---SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW. That realization is very important. You should now try to learn

Fine. I admit I haven't studied the scrotum shaving practices of Muslims in the same detail you have.

You claim Islam wants to kill Jews. So why have Jews been living in Iran, probably one of the most Islamic nations on earth for millenia? Please educated us why those Jews weren't all killed off eons ago.

Last edited:
Fine. You claim Islam wants to kill Jews. So why have Jews been living in Iran, probably one of the most Islamic nations on earth for millenia? Please educated us why those Jews weren't all killed off eons ago.

FWIW, I don't believe all Muslims want to kill Jews. There is, however, a very vocal minority of fundie lunatics who do. But I'm afraid it does seem clear that a large number of Muslims do believe that other religions should be subjugated to theirs.

LOL, why would you think I know if they shave their balls? I just said I spent some time with some and none of them tried to kill me. You're the guy who says he studied them in the shower! LMAO!

Keep laughing your a$$ off. I know what muslims do because I have had SCORES AND SCORES of muslim friends-----and my profession involves physical examination. I shower alone and I am not a "guy" ---I am a girl. -----your statement is idiotic The good news is that you seem to realize that you---SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW. That realization is very important. You should now try to learn

Fine. I admit I haven't studied the scrotum shaving practices of Muslims in the same detail you have.

You claim Islam wants to kill Jews. So why have Jews been living in Iran, probably one of the most Islamic nations on earth for millenia? Please educated us why those Jews weren't all killed off eons ago.

Not exactly---I did not make that statement. What is true is that muslims DO have a FINAL DAYS scenario in which muslims SPECIFICALLY kill all jews. HOWEVER---in islamic societies muslims are actually DEPENDENT on non muslims in a manner similar to the dependency that Europeans used to have on SERFS. Muslims reject polytheism entirely and prefer their serfs to be christians and jews. As to jews in Iran----Jews lived in Iran for more than 2000 years BEFORE arabs invaded that land. That is why they are still there in tiny numbers. MOST have left. since the revolution of the 70s about 85% have fled. Asking why they are not all DEAD-----suggests that you like islamo nazi propaganda since that is something that islamo nazis use as a point of propaganda. It would be JUST as logical to deny the oppression of blacks in the US----since there are still blacks LIVING IN ALABAMA. Of course many segregationist did COMMENT on that fact just as you comment on the fact of the survival of a tiny group of Iranian jews in Iran. Of course----if the IRISH complaints against the British were true----ALL of the IRISH would be dead too. RIGHT? Try not to be so trasparent in your islamo nazi tendencies.
Another mistake you make is your assertion that IRAN is one of the "MOST ISLAMIC NATIONS IN THE WORLD' --nope. In fact before the 70s Iran was one of the most UNISLAMIC. My Iranian muslim friends at THAT TIME---routinely used the ISRAELI AIRLINE---'El AL" to fly back home to Teheran for visits. Iran, historically was quite a moderate place. Things changed in the 70s---in fact they started to change in the 60s and that is when jews started leaving. You might be interested to know that Iranians DESPISE arabs. as do turks. I have never met an Iranian muslim who could speak, read, or write in arabic. I have never met an Iranian JEW----who could not at least read hebrew and many could speak it. See? there is so much you do not know. Chances are that the TURKS you met----could not speak a word of arabic or ever read the koran in any language. Calling turks and iranians "muslims" could elicit scorn amongst many arabs. You are vulnerable to propaganda

THATS ironic given how many zionists have NO problem with lieberman purging non-jews from israel if they don't declare an oath to a JEWISH ISRAEL....

as if jews are not being quite vocal about THEIR hatred these days...

THATS ironic given how many zionists have NO problem with lieberman purging non-jews from israel if they don't declare an oath to a JEWISH ISRAEL....

as if jews are not being quite vocal about THEIR hatred these days...

You have a problem with the "OATH" issue?---I agree ---it is silly----in fact its WORTHLESS. Israel should have policies COROLLARY to those of islamic nations. For example----since many muslim countries disallow visitors to ISRAEL to enter their countries---- Israeli citizens should ALL be disallowed from visiting Saudi arabia. If they go to Mecca they should lose citizenship in Israel GOOD IDEA? Also Jews in islamic countries could be killed -----if they commented negatively on the koran. ------I support the same rules for muslims in Israel who feel inclined to dispute the bible. GOOD IDEA???

Still trying to figure out why Iranian jews told your kind to go suck the big kosher sausage, eh dude? Yea, I guess it makes sense why a racist jew would try to validate racism with racism. After all, if HITLER was allowed to kill off his unwanteds then it's nothing short of antisemitism to keep a jew from doing the same, right buddy?

i know i know... Every muslim nation that isn't saturated with jews is justification for the ironic jewish lunge for state based racsim *yawn*

Hey, maybe, instead, WE HERE IN THE US go ahead and take the same strategy that your kind takes in preserving national identity, eh? So, please.. make as many excuses for israel while I remind you that there was no jewish founding father in America..

So are jerk off leftist like yourself! Also note that jerk off lefitst are fundamentalist in their own way!

A warning to all: Mohammed (mhbeihf) taught his followers that they are to lie in any way necessary to advance Islam. It is clear to all Islamic satanic followers that it is OK to kill Christians and Jews because they are impure. All of the Christians and Jews are to be beheaded when Islam tries to take over the world. That is their instruction.

The Bible in Revelation predicts a tremendous slaughter of the Christians in the End Times of Revelation. They will be crying out to God, "How long will you fail to avenge our deaths on them that dwell on the Earth?"

The Bible points out that all the dead Christians will have been beheaded. There is no accident that these predictions are so graphic and precise. There is no accident that the Bible points out the countries that will be allied in the attack on the newly reborn Israel and that all of them will be followers of the False Prophet. There is no accident that after they try to slaughter the Christians and Jews and invade Israel with an army of 200,000,000!

Jesus is going to turn them into hamburger. Read about it in Revelation. He doesn't like those satanic sh!theads and He is going to kill them all. Be ready, because this attempt to advance Islam is coming soon. According to the Bible it will happen within one generation of the rebirth of Israel. Israel was reborn in 1948, so the time is running out.

IF you are like most non believers and absolutely refuse to accept God on his terms, you will be accepting Satan and his False Prophet on their ugly terms. If they think that you are a Christian you will die a most hideous death on their blood sacrifice altars to Allah (Baal in the Old Testament) just like we have seen in the thousands of Al Jazeera beheading videos.

It is no accident that the ritual is always performed in the same manner with the same ritual chants and hideously slow beheading of the screaming, gurgling victim.

Fundimentalists are all crazy. What's your point? They all take themselves and thier vision of entitlement very loosly guided by the thinest evidense in the religion of thier choosing way too seriously. So you are suggesting what..that we lose one wink of sleep over this crap?

I'm a leftist? You are an Israeli apologist and therefore a traitor to this country. You don't have the smallest clue what my politics are. I found your button first thing and since then you have been a babbling moron. Go fuck yourself..again. Shaving your little nutsack is optional.

Maybe you should turn down the crazy.

Originally posted by eots
neubarf wtf...the great white whale returns

hey newbarf..wtf... now tells us the one about the time capt Ahab tried to harpoon you...thats one of my faves !

LOL, eots!!

Let's refrain from personal insults... to Moby Dick, I mean : )

Originally posted by Gurdari
Maybe you should turn down the crazy.

LOL

So true, Gurdari.

A MUST-READ FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN UNDERSTANDING THE MAIN CAUSE BEHIND THE RISE OF MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALISM/ANTI-SEMITISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST

During the 50's and 60's the Middle East was dominated by an ideology known as Pan-Arabism, the idea that the arab national identity should have primacy over the local national identities, the idea that individual arab states should be gradually dismantled and replaced by a single, TOTALLY SECULAR arab state comprising all the arabic peoples of the Middle East and North Africa.

If any of the westerners on this board had the opportunity visit the Middle East in the 50's and 60's they would be shocked and appalled by the secularism and religious apathy prevalent at that time.

When Pan-Arabism popularity began to wane in the early seventies, the void left by its demise was filled by Saudi Arabia that sponsored all kinds of media dedicated to popularise its fundamentalist interpretation of Islam throughout the Middle East.

From fundamentalist TV shows in Egypt, to mosques in Gaza, to madrassas in Pakistan, you name it... Saudi Arabia spent millions upon millions of petro dollars to spread Wahabism throughout the Middle East.

If a given subject has anything to do with the expansion of muslim fundamentalism in arab countries, you can bet your house Saudi Arabia is involved.

This is the main reason behind the rise in anti-semitism (not anti-Israelism) in the Middle East:

MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALISM SPONSORED BY SAUDI MONEY.

Saudi Arabia exercises, by far, the most deleterious influence in the Middle East as the main propagandist of religious obscurantism in that part of the world.

In order to virtually eliminate muslim fundamentalism/anti-semitism in the Middle East it is imperative to neutralize Saudi Arabia's disastrous influence on arab/muslim countries.

Last edited:
Kudos to Diuretic who seems to be the only westerner on this Board fully aware of the disastrous role played by Saudi Arabia in the Middle East.

Jillian's post also looks like an island of sanity compared to Neubarth's burps and farts:

Originally posted by jillian
FWIW, I don't believe all Muslims want to kill Jews. There is, however, a very vocal minority of fundie lunatics who do. But I'm afraid it does seem clear that a large number of Muslims do believe that other religions should be subjugated to theirs.

Look people, because my mind is not clouded by religious hallucinations like Neubarth's I was able to type a SOBER, REALISTIC assestment of muslim fundamentalism/anti-semitism in the Middle East in less than 2 minutes.

Neubarth's posts give us a glimpse into the state of utter mental confusion that dominates the mind of most christian fundamentalists.

José;1156129 said:
A MUST-READ FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN UNDERSTANDING THE MAIN CAUSE BEHIND THE RISE OF MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALISM/ANTI-SEMITISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST

During the 50's and 60's the Middle East was dominated by an ideology known as Pan-Arabism, the idea that the arab national identity should have primacy over the local national identities, the idea that individual arab states should be gradually dismantled and replaced by a single, TOTALLY SECULAR arab state comprising all the arabic peoples of the Middle East and North Africa.

If any of the westerners on this board had the opportunity visit the Middle East in the 50's and 60's they would be shocked and appalled by the secularism and religious apathy prevalent at that time.

When Pan-Arabism popularity began to wane in the early seventies, the void left by its demise was filled by Saudi Arabia that sponsored all kinds of media dedicated to popularise its fundamentalist interpretation of Islam throughout the Middle East.

From fundamentalist TV shows in Egypt, to mosques in Gaza, to madrastas in Pakistan, you name it... Saudi Arabia spent millions upon millions of petro dollars to spread Wahabism throughout the Middle East.

If a given subject has anything to do with the expansion of muslim fundamentalism in arab countries, you can bet your house Saudi Arabia is involved.

This is the main reason behind the rise in anti-semitism (not anti-Israelism) in the Middle East:

MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALISM SPONSORED BY SAUDI MONEY.

Saudi Arabia exercises, by far, the most deleterious influence in the Middle East as the main propagandist of religious obscurantism in that part of the world.

In order to virtually eliminate muslim fundamentalism/anti-semitism in the Middle East it is imperative to neutralize Saudi Arabia's disastrous influence on arab/muslim countries.

you are a little right. Nasser was a PAN ARABIST----and pan arabism was the topic in ARAB COUNTRIES----not all muslim countries---just ARAB COUNTRIES. Interestingly Nasser did have support in many NON ARAB COUNTRIES-----an Iranian friend of mine told me men cried in the streets IN IRAN----when nasser died.-------On the "secular" issue----you are not quite right. ARABISTS-----even back then are also ISLAMISTS. The early ARABISTS were also allied with the Nazis not simply in defiance of the UK ------they SHARED the "kill the jews" philosophy of the nazis. Sadaam Hussein was ----actually another ARABIST. He is credited with writing a piece while a University student---which juxtaposed the position of jews in the world with "flies" ---ie a creation that would have been better left uncreated. Nasser was intensely anti semetic. Not just anti Israel----he hated jews along with the rest of the nazi arabists

ARABISTS-----even back then are also ISLAMISTS.

Typical dipshit statement by you. Explain, then, Nasser's crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood, Qutb, and other Islamists and Islamist groups.

INDEED! This teaching is what motivated Al Quaida and the wanton slaughter of Christians and Jews on 9/11.

That is, if you believe that Al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11. You have not done your research on this subject, old bean. Still clinging to the official 'story', eh? Unbelievable.

Typical dipshit statement by you. Explain, then, Nasser's crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood, Qutb, and other Islamists and Islamist groups.

typical jihadishit response. internecine throat cutting has been an aspect of jihadistshit culture ----since its inception ------ask that ALI Hussein dipshit------the relative of the rapist pig who is the recognized leader of the shiite shit------still being murdered by the sunni slime. just yesterday the sunni slime bombed a shite mosque. There is more. >>>> NASSER was so good an arabist that he dropped NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS on sunni yemenis in the 60s-----killing children with that poison he got from nazi Germany. you want to ask "WHY"??? Its a muslim thing----he chose a side and did the islamic thing----KILL IN BARBARIC MANNER

typical jihadishit response. internecine throat cutting has been an aspect of jihadistshit culture ----since its inception ------ask that ALI Hussein dipshit------the relative of the rapist pig who is the recognized leader of the shiite shit------still being murdered by the sunni slime. just yesterday the sunni slime bombed a shite mosque. There is more. >>>> NASSER was so good an arabist that he dropped NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS on sunni yemenis in the 60s-----killing children with that poison he got from nazi Germany. you want to ask "WHY"??? Its a muslim thing----he chose a side and did the islamic thing----KILL IN BARBARIC MANNER

You avoided my point and made more characteristically inane and false attacks on Muslims. Congratulations; you're still a moron.

Forum List

Back