The Muslims Are Upset Again

OF COURSE NOT!!!! Saudi Arabia adheres to the BEAUTY OF ISLAM which is the
mostest TOLERATION religion in the UNIVERSE. ( I learned the word "toleration" from
a shiite muslim from India. He taught me all about the TOLERATION--long ago ) He
even invited me to a mosque where I learned about THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM--
to wit........christians,, jews, hindus Buddhists etc etc. The good news is that the GENIUS
visiting Imam did not mention SUNNIS

He was in solidarity with Sunnis
suffering the Mo-Sad shoe conspiracy...

Islam isn't pagan at all. Most of the hadiths were from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad and can't be authenticated.
Oh----are all of those hadiths DISREGARDED?

How silly. Everyone knows that the MOSSAD ignores ---uhm ??? naalium ??? when
trying to SPOOK people-----the Mossad guys go for ??? TACHTONIM ??? uhm----
I think that is undies

Hilarious:

He recited a hadith that states “two religions do not coexist in the Arabian Peninsula” and a verse from the Quran 9:28 that says: “Truly the Pagans are unclean; so, let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque.”

Islam is a Pagan religion. Allah was chef god of the Arabian pagan gods, the moon god. That is why the symbol of Islam is a crescent moon with a star in the middle of it (a lie).

The God of Abraham choose descendants of Jacob to bring forth the Messiah. The Jews fulfilled that role and we got the Messiah. If Arabs claim to worship the same God of Abraham, then they would follow the Messiah. Instead they are like the Jews that rejected Christ, and made up their own religion. Jews abandoned Mosaic Law and invented the Talmud. Then Muhammed invented “Islam”. Both are Satanic in nature, based off lies, and meant to keep people away from Christ and thus God.

Sure. Church was held in the school or theater.
of course---in the area designated for the FOREIGN OIL PEOPLE---what is your point----suradie?. I grew up in a town founded ANTEBELLUM-american revolutionary war----we had little white churches with STEEPLEs with a crosses top---really picturesque. Try building one of those in "downtown" RIYADH. A neighbor had an organ and on sunday played
hymns incessantly. -----The all time best was my college town---also old-time.
The college church bells rang out all day sunday----some genius there could play
anything. Try that in downtown Riyadh. Quasimoto probably lived in the
belfry----sometimes the bells rang out in the middle of the night.
Make your Riyadh church at least 30 stories high
HOWEVER---good precedent----
with the new "ABRAHAM ACCORD"---there will be an Israeli embassy in "Medina"
(the erstwhile Yathrib) and a search for lost synagogues, yeshivas and cemataries.
Next Friday---the MOVIE EXODUS ......in downtown Riyadh

“Brazilian Soccer Star Neymar Widely Condemned By Muslim Clerics, Social Media Users For Arriving In Saudi Arabia Wearing Cross Pendant Necklace.”

This kind of stuff is what I think about whenever I see on of those COEXIST bumper stickers. You’re in the US, Dufus, the most diverse and tolerant nation on earth. Take that slogan to another nation and see how it works.

Yet the Muslims have no problem invading Germany, the UK, America, and the Scandinavian countries bringing their intolerant religious/political crap with them. Two faced hypocrites!!

The Saudis may be allowing churches to be built so can easily identify Christians, round them up and either kill or deport them.
in reference to the Saudis----always remember the aphorism BUSINESS IS BUSINESS.
Turks too. Used to be Iranians---and will be again

We’ll see if that actually pans out. If the local Muslims protest too much, the government will probably backtrack.

If the Middle East converted to Christianity, it would be an awesome place to live. I’d probably move there.

The SAG floats an idea and waits for the citizens to accept it. They have always done that since the radio and airplanes were introduced.

Yet the Muslims have no problem invading Germany, the UK, America, and the Scandinavian countries bringing their intolerant religious/political crap with them. Two faced hypocrites!!

7 million Syrians fled Syria. This is a direct result of the stupid invasion of Iraq.. See Clean Break Strategy... Syria was second in line to be destabilized.

Forum List

Back