The Muslims Are Upset Again

Didn't you notice the qualifier I included in that post?

Would it surprise you if Saudi Arabia killed or deported Christians?
Long ago-----at a time I worked with lots of muslims the method and logic of killing was explained to me----MUSLIM COUNTRIES don't do it -----the people who do the killing do not wear the UNIFORM of any military or country-----SO NO MUSLIM COUNTRY OR ORGANIZATION CAN BE BLAMED

I brought several in from Jordan that had mother of pearl covers .. they were gifts for my grandmothers stateside. Our Sunday school class had a cheap, 2 week trip to the Holy Lands every April. I went several times.

How long were you in Arabia? Do you remember the live nativity at the ballfield in Dhahran or Christmas Tree Circle... or Santa on a camel?

It finally dawned on me why you lefties are so in love with Islam, which actually hates everything you supposedly stand for. It's because Mohammad had a 9 year old "wife".

Lefties LOVE groomers.

It finally dawned on me why you lefties are so in love with Islam, which actually hates everything you supposedly stand for. It's because Mohammad had a 9 year old "wife".

Lefties LOVE groomers.
actually she was six when they married ----but gentleman that he was ----he waited until she was a RIPE OLD nine before he
DID IT

Sure. Church was held in the school or theater.
that's nice----were local muslims invited. I got invited to churches
lots in my childhood and as a young adult----and mosques a few times ---
IN THE USA

Didn't you notice the qualifier I included in that post?

Would it surprise you if Saudi Arabia killed or deported Christians?

Yes it would. Most Americans working in the kingdom went to Sunday school, church, vacation Bible school. .... Mass. The Saudis were very helpful managing the livestock for our Christmas pageants and Passion plays .

So where did you live in Arabia and when?

Yes it would. Most Americans working in the kingdom went to Sunday school, church, vacation Bible school. .... Mass. The Saudis were very helpful managing the livestock for our Christmas pageants and Passion plays .

So where did you live in Arabia and when?
My husband was born in arabia----there were no christians around but jews were
killed now and then. All celebrations were underwraps. I came into contact
(in modern times) with some active duty military kids stationed in Saudi
Arabia-----they did voice dissatisfaction with Saudi treatment of things related
to christianity (no jews stationed there)

We did not pass out Bibles to Muslims or try to convert them at all. Most Muslims know a lot about Jesus and Christianity anyway. They have more respect for Christians than Americans do for Islam.

Of course I know the restrictions, I could safely go anywhere day or night. None of us wore abayas until 1979...just modest dress.
ROFLMAO ----I know a lot about what muslims know about Jesus and Christianity
because I have worked with muslims and have been in mosques.
A few thingys they know. ' the NT is a perversion written by the ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAM '
' Jesus was a muslim----the christians who wrote the NT are liars---they claim he turned
water into wine---HE WAS A MUSLIM---HE NEVER DRANK WINE' ---a little more---
' the turn the cheek speech is a perverse lie----no muslim acts like that' Episcopalians
have no problem passing out their propaganda trash in Israel even though proselytizing
on the streets and gutters and AT KIDS is technically illegal -----when convenient I will
ask Indian friends what they do over there in India where the gutter hawkers are
technically illegal too.

I always wore a cross in Saudi Arabia and brought Bibles and crosses through customs. No problem. We had Sunday school, church and vacation Bible school.

Jihad Watch exists to spread hate and fear.
I am fascinated. Can you be more specific? Cite something that you evaluate as
a spreader of "hate and fear" ----and invalid from the POV of Journalism

My husband was born in arabia----there were no christians around but jews were
killed now and then. All celebrations were underwraps. I came into contact
(in modern times) with some active duty military kids stationed in Saudi
Arabia-----they did voice dissatisfaction with Saudi treatment of things related
to christianity (no jews stationed there)

Yep. KSA was a hardship tour for them. We used to invite them to dinner at our house.

Yep. KSA was a hardship tour for them. We used to invite them to dinner at our house.
what is a "hardship" tour. I never had a "hardship" tour nor did my son. They
got invitations from citizens too----my patient was convinced they had poisoned her.
"they are terrible people---you don't know"

Forum List

Back