The mugshot heard ‘round the world: Eight truths that the mugshot reveals

Trump loves to pretend. The mugshot is ridiculous.. He's a world wide joke. If he had a brain, he'd be embarrassed.
I think he looks like a scared old metrosexual in that photo, but it doesn't surprise me that it's being revered like a painting of Jesus Christ.

MORE than a painting of Jesus Christ, actually. It appears that J-Star is Number Two now.

Remember, this is a cult. His followers will twist anything to maintain him within this weird, inexplicable exhaulted status.

Last edited:
I think he looks like a scared old metrosexual in that photo, but it doesn't surprise me that it's being revered like a painting of Jesus Christ.

MORE than a painting of Jesus Christ, actually. It appears that J-Star is Number Two now.

Remember, this is a cult. His followers will twist anything to maintain him within this weird, inexplicable exhaulted status.

You know Ivanka is embarrassed.

lol ! it looks like Trump is clowning and trying to look mean on purpose ! lol ! the guy is a master at trolling the left !
It’s pretty convenient how every time Trump does something retarded like his mugshot, or lying about his weight or hugging a flag he’s “trolling the left”

Maybe he’s just doing retarded stuff?

Well, about that...

1) "Never take a mugshot photo of an innocent man with at least 75 million fans"......Trump's core base is around 40-45 million. And I'm being generous. The rest were/are independents.
2) "Don’t indict and book someone for being an election denier when there’s indisputable evidence that you were prepared to deny the election on the exact same grounds".....Nothing of the sort happened in either 2000 or 2016.

Let's move beyond semantics. There is ample evidence Trump broke the law at both the state and federal level. He can scream as much as he'd like. At the end of the day, he's gonna be found guilty on the bulk of the 91 counts he currently has against him.
Why not just abandon him and move on to someone that you can support instead of this boat anchor that's gonna end up dragging you and your party to the bottom?
He is an election contestor. It is his right.

He is an election contestor. It is his right.
He has no right to continually contest an election he clearly lost...after 60+ court cases dismissed and multiple recounts and audits found more votes for his opponent.
And he certainly didn't have the right to foment insurrection and encourage a mob to storm the Capitol to halt the peaceful transition of power. That's why he's under
quite a few indictments. :)

He had his recourse and had judge after judge dismiss his claims.
A man would have stood up in front of the country and admitted defeat..and then gone quietly into retirement.
But as we all have figured out by now, Trump isn't much of a man.

He has no right to continually contest an election he clearly lost...after 60+ court cases dismissed and multiple recounts and audits found more votes for his opponent.
And he certainly didn't have the right to foment insurrection and encourage a mob to storm the Capitol to halt the peaceful transition of power. That's why he's under
quite a few indictments. :)

He had his recourse and had judge after judge dismiss his claims.
A man would have stood up in front of the country and admitted defeat..and then gone quietly into retirement.
But as we all have figured out by now, Trump isn't much of a man.
He has every right. You have no right to say he does not. You are fascist.

He has no right. He had his redress. Everything else was for show...and to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

If this were you or me and we did this...we'd be sitting in a jail cell right now.
He is contesting not overturning. You lose.

Forum List

Back