The mugshot heard ‘round the world: Eight truths that the mugshot reveals

No. They didn't. Trump did.
You really need to live in reality.
And reality is that Trump is probably going to get convicted on quite a few of these indictments.
Trump was not there. Idiot. The FBI and DHS agents instigated the violence and are responsible for the death of two unarmed women, both murdered.

Trump was not there. Idiot. The FBI and DHS agents instigated the violence and are responsible for the death of two unarmed women, both murdered.
He was at the fucking Elipse giving his speech and then ran like a pussy back to the White House to watch the results like a giddy schoolboy.
Trump is responsible for everything that went on that day. Carnage and death. Ashli Babbitt was the only person shot for not standing down that day.
There should have rightfully been a lot more. One was trampled by the Trump crowd and the other two....tried to climb that wall..and couldn't. :)

He was at the fucking Elipse giving his speech and then ran like a pussy back to the White House to watch the results like a giddy schoolboy.
Trump is responsible for everything that went on that day. Carnage and death. Ashli Babbitt was the only person shot for not standing down that day.
There should have rightfully been a lot more. One was trampled by the Trump crowd and the other two....tried to climb that wall..and couldn't. :)
Boy you are thoroughly brainwashed. No point in even talking to a dumbass like you. No need to reply, stupid.

Boy you are thoroughly brainwashed. No point in even talking to a dumbass like you. No need to reply, stupid.
You've been crowing about a stolen election for almost three years without one shred of proof of such.
You seem to be the dumbass. Normally, I'd ask if you were Trump's lover or something but I think you're just a fanboi. :)

You are a feeb. You deserve to be lied to.

In less than a month, Trump is facing up to $250 million in fines for his tax and insurance fraud.

That's a lot of coffee mugs!

You've been crowing about a stolen election for almost three years without one shred of proof of such.
You seem to be the dumbass. Normally, I'd ask if you were Trump's lover or something but I think you're just a fanboi. :)

You are a feeb. You deserve to be lied to.
I have shown proof that an organization called GBI turned in fake registrations in MI. The SOS admitted it and then lied about how they were handled. Inflated voter rolls in WI. has also been proven. WI. has 4.3 eligible voters and 7 million on its voter rolls.

I have shown proof that an organization called GBI turned in fake registrations in MI. The SOS admitted it and then lied about how they were handled. Inflated voter rolls in WI. has also been proven. WI. has 4.3 eligible voters and 7 million on its voter rolls.

None of what you have postulated has been shown to take place. It simply didn't happen.These "accusations" have been debunked.
Time to put on your big boy undies and move on. :)

None of what you have postulated has been shown to take place. It simply didn't happen.These "accusations" have been debunked.
Time to put on your big boy undies and move on. :)
It sure did. It came out in a hearing for Eastman. They are trying to disbar him. The MI. fraud is backed up by a detailed police report.

Forum List

Back