The Mueller report is a big nothing burger

The report isn’t slowing them down one bit. They are doubling down on dumb.
/——/ Long Islands cable news Channel 12 did a man in the street and all 4 said it’s time to move on. They were sick of hearing about it.
The MSM isn’t sick of it. The money duping lefties is just too good.
/——/ As Russia collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges
And this one also snares Biden and his son... It is exposing the pay for play corruption they engage in.

I'd suggest reading it.
Trumpers don't read the report or go in denial if they do. Many cases of obstruction of justice by Trump are included in the Mueller report. Obstruction of justice is a felony, a high crime.
Unlike Hillary's Crimes of violating the espionage act, which do not require intent. The ones you say Trump did require intent and Mueller never found any... Kind of hard to charge someone when intent IS an element of the crime.

Again the leftards fail in basic criminal law education. By the way smashing cell phones, wiping hard drives with bleach-bit, and deleting subpoenaed emails IS INTENT to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE.

It was never going to because it was just a means to an end. They never intended to accept it if it didn't give them Trump in jail. Notice that, as soon as it became apparent that there wasn't much in the report, they started changing the narrative, again. For years it was constantly, "tick tock, Mueller's closing in. Any day now. Mueller's going to put him away.". Now that he did not do that, they predictably blamed Barr. When that failed, they went to taxes, and on and on.
Trump's approval rating has dropped inro the 30's. How many more nothing burgers can he take before he begins dipping into the '20s?

I'd suggest reading it.
Trumpers don't read the report or go in denial if they do. Many cases of obstruction of justice by Trump are included in the Mueller report. Obstruction of justice is a felony, a high crime.
Unlike Hillary's Crimes of violating the espionage act, which do not require intent. The ones you say Trump did require intent and Mueller never found any... Kind of hard to charge someone when intent IS an element of the crime.

Again the leftards fail in basic criminal law education. By the way smashing cell phones, wiping hard drives with bleach-bit, and deleting subpoenaed emails IS INTENT to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE.
Mueller did find them. Your defense of Trump relies on lying and lame "What about Hillary" nonsense. Mueller report proves Trump is a liar and criminal.

I'd suggest reading it.

Mueller did find them. Your defense of Trump relies on lying and lame "What about Hillary" nonsense. Mueller report proves Trump is a liar and criminal.
You are entitled to your OPINION, the facts do not support your opinion.

I just love watching all the Trump haters chasing their tails and trying to prove that "no collusion" really means there was collusion.

mcmuellers.jpg

Are you trying to convince yourself? Nobody but Trump sycophants are buying it....

I'd suggest reading it.

Yes, they do. Congressional testimony will seal the deal. Donald Trump is a criminal. A felon who lied and instructed subordinates to commit perjury to obstruct justice and the investigations into his criminal behavior.

I'd suggest reading it.

Yes, they do. Congressional testimony will seal the deal. Donald Trump is a criminal. A felon who lied and instructed subordinates to commit perjury to obstruct justice and the investigations into his criminal behavior.
Mr Schiff...

Put up or shut up... You've been screaming that you have this phantom evidence for over 2 years, post it or shut the fuck up!

Last edited:

It was never going to because it was just a means to an end. They never intended to accept it if it didn't give them Trump in jail. Notice that, as soon as it became apparent that there wasn't much in the report, they started changing the narrative, again. For years it was constantly, "tick tock, Mueller's closing in. Any day now. Mueller's going to put him away.". Now that he did not do that, they predictably blamed Barr. When that failed, they went to taxes, and on and on.
Trump's approval rating has dropped inro the 30's. How many more nothing burgers can he take before he begins dipping into the '20s?
All I can say is, lol.

I just love watching all the Trump haters chasing their tails and trying to prove that "no collusion" really means there was collusion.

mcmuellers.jpg
Its funny watching Trump's reaction.
He sure seems mad about a report that "totally exonerates" him.
5MAVOi4.jpg

Mueller's key findings
● Mueller rejects the argument that the president is shielded from obstruction laws.
●Trump, when told of appointment of special counsel Mueller, said: “This is the end of my presidency.”
● “Substantial evidence” supports Comey over Trump in account of Flynn meeting.
●Trump campaign attempted to obtain Hillary Clinton’s private emails.
● Campaign expected to benefit from stolen information released by the Russians.
● Mueller probe spawned 14 other investigations, including two unidentified cases that remain ongoing.
● Putin stepped up outreach to Trump after election.
● Special counsel team concluded Trump intended to obstruct probe in tweeting support for Manafort.
● Mueller appears to kick obstruction question to Congress.

Are you trying to convince those who already agree with you or those that never will?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just taking a little time to gloat.

The game is not over yet.

Yeah, there's still the 2020 election for you sleazy lying retards to lose.
Trump support will continue to decrease as more and more of his supporters deal with the embarrassment of admitting their support for such an immoral liar and dishonest jerk.

mcmuellers.jpg
Its funny watching Trump's reaction.
He sure seems mad about a report that "totally exonerates" him.
5MAVOi4.jpg

Mueller's key findings
● Mueller rejects the argument that the president is shielded from obstruction laws.
●Trump, when told of appointment of special counsel Mueller, said: “This is the end of my presidency.”
● “Substantial evidence” supports Comey over Trump in account of Flynn meeting.
●Trump campaign attempted to obtain Hillary Clinton’s private emails.
● Campaign expected to benefit from stolen information released by the Russians.
● Mueller probe spawned 14 other investigations, including two unidentified cases that remain ongoing.
● Putin stepped up outreach to Trump after election.
● Special counsel team concluded Trump intended to obstruct probe in tweeting support for Manafort.
● Mueller appears to kick obstruction question to Congress.
And Yet Mueller himself stated that the Russians were not allowed into the campaign by its staff and had NO INFLUENCE.. Again you retards fail to read the damn report...

Are you trying to convince those who already agree with you or those that never will?

Trump support will continue to decrease as more and more of his supporters deal with the embarrassment of admitting their support for such an immoral liar and dishonest jerk.
What a liar you are... Keep on lying... Its all you got..

mcmuellers.jpg

Mueller's 22-month investigation, however, netted indictments against 34 people and three entities on nearly 200 separate criminal charges. Five associates of Trump have been convicted, and another, Roger Stone, is awaiting trial.

no burger but a LOT of fries on the side!

The burger is still cooking...
Trumps finances are slowly cooking the emolument clause and campaign finance laws are waiting for him Because of statute of limitations trump will fight like the pig he is to win this next election ,,or else he might get frog marched as a civilian

Any day now. . . Any day now. . . Any day now. . . Any day now. . . Any day now. . .

What a liar you are... Keep on lying... Its all you got..
A poll by Reuters claims Trump's approval rating has dropped to 37%. Your claim that my subjective opinion is a "lie" shows the desperation and dishonesty of average Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back