It is... MUELLER TIME!

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Mueller has served the people nothing burgers valued at 30 million.

Mark Dice

Leftists are not happy with the meals. Maybe next time try Mc Donald's, the proper choice considering the intellectual development. All I am hearing is salt, rage, and massive deflection. When will the leftists finally admit that the Russia hoax was a giant sham and a lie?

NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION

Yes, this is the short version. The real document spans hundreds of pages of the mantra.

This was the link that was supposed to be in the OP:

Can't edit it anymore, if Mod sees please edit.

Yes, this is the short version. The real document spans hundreds of pages of the mantra.
D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

That's from the actual report. There now, don't you feel incredibly stupid?

If you don't believe me, in my signature line is a link to the actual report. Try reading some of it. I'm sure you'll feel much less stupid. All it takes is a little knowledge.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Mark Dice

Leftists are not happy with the meals. Maybe next time try Mc Donald's, the proper choice considering the intellectual development. All I am hearing is salt, rage, and massive deflection. When will the leftists finally admit that the Russia hoax was a giant sham and a lie?
Are you a Putin IRS troll?
You certainly sound like it.
Putin & his nationalistic henchmen should not provoke the sleeping GIANT (U.S.), or they will continue to get sanctions from the West, or worse if needed.

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

If you don't believe me, in my signature line is a link to the actual report. Try reading some of it. I'm sure you'll feel much less stupid. All it takes is a little knowledge.

You must not only feel extremely stupid, but be extremely stupid. He found absolutely nothing after turning every stone.

Mark Dice

Putin & his nationalistic henchmen should not provoke the sleeping GIANT (U.S.), or they will continue to get sanctions from the West, or worse if needed.

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!

It's over dude.

Mark Dice

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA!

It's over dude.
What’s over? Not Putin troll stupidity.

Mark Dice

They knew it was a hoax from the get-go.

All it was, was muddying the waters so criminal dimocrap scum could scurry away.

mewler was the rear guard for dimocrap FILTH.

While mewler stayed back and kept us pinned down, dimocrap CRIMINALS ran away and hid.

Will Barr do anything about it?

I'm not real hopeful. It's Deep State, people.

If Barr does nothing, if at least 50 dimocrap SCUM aren't in prison this time next year, our Republic is over.

The greatest experiment in the history of Human Kind will have been frittered away.

Trump knows this but I'm not sure Barr is up to the task.

He is, afterall, a Lawyer. A lower breed of human has never existed than a fucking lawyer.

Maybe Barr can redeem the whole caste but I'm not gonna hold my breath

FXN promised an "avalanche" of indictments of deep state conspirators, they better be right or they're just another flavor of "fake news".

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

You must not only feel extremely stupid, but be extremely stupid. He found absolutely nothing after turning every stone.

stop lying-

just because YOU cant read and comprehend the report calling others stupid means absolutely nothing ...

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

stop lying-

just because YOU cant read and comprehend the report calling others stupid means absolutely nothing ...

I can read the report fine. Problem is, you are hearing CNN's version of the report.

Absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing. Couldn't be cleaner.

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

stop lying-

I can read the report fine. Problem is, you are hearing CNN's version of the report.

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote.

read that moron

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

stop lying-

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote.

read that moron

No evidence.

Understand that, moron.

After 30 million spent.

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

stop lying-

read that moron

No evidence.

Understand that, moron.

After 30 million spent.

Mueller could have all the evidence in the world and couldn't indict Trump --- thats why he turned everything over to Congress.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stop lying-

read that moron

No evidence.

Understand that, moron.

After 30 million spent.

Mueller could have all the evidence in the world and couldn't indict Trump --- thats why he turned everything over to Congress.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He turned over his report. Absolutely jack shit.

Shiete, problem is you have no brain.

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

Is it not the job of an IC to either prosecute or not?

D4hiuJXW4AAoula.jpg

stop lying-

read that moron
No evidence.
After 30 million spent.
Maybe no direct collusion evidence, but we all know Putin wanted Trump elected and Trump did not object to Russian meddling...

Trump said during a July 27, 2016 press conference: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

Shortly after that comment, Russia hacked and Trump gained.
That comment is close to treason in my book.

Forum List

Back