The Mueller report is a big nothing burger

The report isn’t slowing them down one bit. They are doubling down on dumb.

It was never going to because it was just a means to an end. They never intended to accept it if it didn't give them Trump in jail. Notice that, as soon as it became apparent that there wasn't much in the report, they started changing the narrative, again. For years it was constantly, "tick tock, Mueller's closing in. Any day now. Mueller's going to put him away.". Now that he did not do that, they predictably blamed Barr. When that failed, they went to taxes, and on and on.
Trump's approval rating has dropped inro the 30's. How many more nothing burgers can he take before he begins dipping into the '20s?

If they're so sure Trump is on the way out, why are the haters acting so nuts?

Okay. You believe Mueller found collusion and obstruction. So then, why no prosecution?
That's up to Congress.
Okay. So you think the report warrants impeachment in the House and removal in the Senate. Is that right?

Are you also denying the report found no collusion or obstruction?
These people refuse to admit the lack of elements to these alleged crimes. They are pure partisan hacks. Mueller was perfectly clear that there were NO COLLUSIVE or COLLABORATIVE nexuses and that the Trump Campaign denied the Russians access to the campaign. they simply must keep the lie alive to keep Hillary and the Obama sycophants from going to jail for the attempted coup de-taut.

Hillary was right.. people need to hang for the treason..
That just is not true.
Could you please explain?
There are pages and pages of incidents of cooperation between Russians and tRumpers. The collusion thing is just silly in light of the report (not to mention what has been said about that particular words for almost two years)

That's up to Congress.
Okay. So you think the report warrants impeachment in the House and removal in the Senate. Is that right?

These people refuse to admit the lack of elements to these alleged crimes. They are pure partisan hacks. Mueller was perfectly clear that there were NO COLLUSIVE or COLLABORATIVE nexuses and that the Trump Campaign denied the Russians access to the campaign. they simply must keep the lie alive to keep Hillary and the Obama sycophants from going to jail for the attempted coup de-taut.

That just is not true.
There are pages and pages of incidents of cooperation between Russians and tRumpers. The collusion thing is just silly in light of the report (not to mention what has been said about that particular words for almost two years)
So why did Mueller claim there was no collusion?

Why is the House not impeaching Trump for his traitorous actions?

NYT finds plenty of contacts between Trump and Russia.

During the 2016 presidential campaign and transition, Donald Trump and at least 17 campaign officials and advisers had contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, a New York Times analysis has found.

Among these contacts are more than 100 in-person meetings, phone calls, text messages, e-mails and private messages on Twitter. Trump and his campaign repeatedly denied having such contacts with Russians during the 2016 election.
I wonder...did they also investigate Hillary’s ties to Russia?
yes. They found her ties to Russia.
LzHaowp.jpg
Obama was President during 2016 and didn't do a damn thing about Russian interference in our election.
Bingo!!!!
Proving trump had no Russian connection....
uh yea: all of Trump's Russia connections in 7 charts.
Where’s Hillary’s?

That just is not true.

Stop saying collusion. It has no bearing whatsoever on the report or it's findings. He found many instances of cooperation and coordination, but not enough evidence to rise to the level of conspiracy. Page 2 of the report details. They seem to have arbitrarily decided that cooperation between two people was not enough, even if it happens repeatedly, to qualify as cooperation.

I'm not sure I understand why that is, but there it is. The PDF I have of the report will not let me copy and paste sections but you should be able to find it easily enough.

As impeachment, until some of the republicans in the Senate can get the orange stain off of their lips there's no point.

LzHaowp.jpg
Obama was President during 2016 and didn't do a damn thing about Russian interference in our election.
Bingo!!!!
Where’s Hillary’s?
Thats a good question, considering the Russians did everything they could to prevent her from winning.

NYT finds plenty of contacts between Trump and Russia.

During the 2016 presidential campaign and transition, Donald Trump and at least 17 campaign officials and advisers had contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, a New York Times analysis has found.

Among these contacts are more than 100 in-person meetings, phone calls, text messages, e-mails and private messages on Twitter. Trump and his campaign repeatedly denied having such contacts with Russians during the 2016 election.
LzHaowp.jpg
Bingo!!!!
Lol
Na, nice try
Fake news...

LzHaowp.jpg
Bingo!!!!
Where’s Hillary’s?
Thats a good question, considering the Russians did everything they could to prevent her from winning.
Lol
Na, not really
The Clintons and the Russians are thick as thieves

That just is not true.

Stop saying collusion. It has no bearing whatsoever on the report or it's findings. He found many instances of cooperation and coordination, but not enough evidence to rise to the level of conspiracy. Page 2 of the report details. They seem to have arbitrarily decided that cooperation between two people was not enough, even if it happens repeatedly, to qualify as cooperation.

I'm not sure I understand why that is, but there it is. The PDF I have of the report will not let me copy and paste sections but you should be able to find it easily enough.

As impeachment, until some of the republicans in the Senate can get the orange stain off of their lips there's no point.
Okay thanks for that.

Regarding impeachment, there are plenty of Rs in both houses who might go along with Ds. There are likely several in the senate.

That just is not true.

Okay thanks for that.

Regarding impeachment, there are plenty of Rs in both houses who might go along with Ds. There are likely several in the senate.
191 republicans voted to make Mueller report public. Only time will tell how many would put country before party.

Okay thanks for that.

191 republicans voted to make Mueller report public. Only time will tell how many would put country before party.
Don't count on a republican or 2.......they're all for party and f america ,,that's how they roll

N

Okay thanks for that.

Don't count on a republican or 2.......they're all for party and f america ,,that's how they roll
There is no difference between the Ds and Rs. They both do the bidding of the transnational capitalist class.

N

Okay thanks for that.

There is no difference between the Ds and Rs. They both do the bidding of the transnational capitalist class.
Do the D's give unnecessary huge tax cuts to the top 1% I mean they aren't already killing it?...First GWB and now Trump

N

Okay thanks for that.

Do the D's give unnecessary huge tax cuts to the top 1% I mean they aren't already killing it?...First GWB and now Trump
Really? You can’t be this uniformed. Right?

We just had a big eared POTUS who EXTENDED the W tax cuts. Did CNN fail to inform you?

Forum List

Back