The Mueller report is a big nothing burger

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I just love watching all the Trump haters chasing their tails and trying to prove that "no collusion" really means there was collusion.

mcmuellers.jpg

The report isn’t slowing them down one bit. They are doubling down on dumb.

Are you trying to convince those who already agree with you or those that never will?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

/——/ Long Islands cable news Channel 12 did a man in the street and all 4 said it’s time to move on. They were sick of hearing about it.

/——/ Long Islands cable news Channel 12 did a man in the street and all 4 said it’s time to move on. They were sick of hearing about it.
The MSM isn’t sick of it. The money duping lefties is just too good.
The MSM is simply afraid of losing the few unreconstructed who still think the MSM is legit.

The MSM isn’t sick of it. The money duping lefties is just too good.
The MSM is simply afraid of losing the few unreconstructed who still think the MSM is legit.
/——/ Nadler is getting ripped on Twitter
DB9ABFC0-2FAB-47E4-B1A0-66BB1AAFBCEE.png

The report does prove that Trump was cleaner than a bunny. Not even with 30 million, were they able to find even a stain. Nothing at all...

The Muller report is also the equivalent of a generic Mac-Cheese made in China where the cheese is made from unsold food from their 2.50 sent buffetts

I just love watching all the Trump haters chasing their tails and trying to prove that "no collusion" really means there was collusion.

mcmuellers.jpg

Mueller's 22-month investigation, however, netted indictments against 34 people and three entities on nearly 200 separate criminal charges. Five associates of Trump have been convicted, and another, Roger Stone, is awaiting trial.

no burger but a LOT of fries on the side!

The burger is still cooking...

I'd suggest reading it.
Trumpers don't read the report or go in denial if they do. Many cases of obstruction of justice by Trump are included in the Mueller report. Obstruction of justice is a felony, a high crime.

It was never going to because it was just a means to an end. They never intended to accept it if it didn't give them Trump in jail. Notice that, as soon as it became apparent that there wasn't much in the report, they started changing the narrative, again. For years it was constantly, "tick tock, Mueller's closing in. Any day now. Mueller's going to put him away.". Now that he did not do that, they predictably blamed Barr. When that failed, they went to taxes, and on and on.

mcmuellers.jpg

Mueller's 22-month investigation, however, netted indictments against 34 people and three entities on nearly 200 separate criminal charges. Five associates of Trump have been convicted, and another, Roger Stone, is awaiting trial.

no burger but a LOT of fries on the side!

The burger is still cooking...
Trumps finances are slowly cooking the emolument clause and campaign finance laws are waiting for him Because of statute of limitations trump will fight like the pig he is to win this next election ,,or else he might get frog marched as a civilian

Forum List

Back