The MS St. Louis Syndrome

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Americans trying to secure America’s borders as a matter of self-preservation know what Democrats are up to. Not so with Karl Rove’s Republicans. It’s frightening to think that so many Republicans in Congress are carrying water for La Raza:

The Urban Institute, the IRS’ “trusted partner” for small nonprofit organizations to publicly disclose their financial information, has itself partnered with the radical National Council of La Raza, an open-borders advocacy group pushing immigration reform.

Earlier this week, WND broke the story that the IRS is officially directing all U.S. nonprofits whose annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less to file their annual financial information electronically with the liberal Urban Institute.

XXXXX

Now WND has learned the Urban Institute lists the National Council of La Raza as one of its “sponsors and partners.”

John Boehner and his leadership team would have joined Senate Democrats in tearing down the borders for La Raza were it not for the outcry.

The amnesty issue and repealing HillaryCare II are the two main reasons conservatives must win more congressional seats in this year’s midterms. Boehner & Company will eventually give amnesty to 20 million illegal aliens as well as open the floodgate for the next mass migration if Rove’s Republicans are not neutered in both Houses of Congress this year.

Do you see the trap in the threat of mass migrations? Those who say that no country has to accept immigrants are called cruel. Those who are driving the world towards genocide are painted as heroes.

Also, not challenging the claim that America must accept mass migrations opens the door to unrestricted immigration for every reason whether or not the ice caps melt.

Obviously, the New World Order will do away with asylum. Who needs asylum when there are no national borders? The next question is: Where does a persecuted individual go for political asylum after a global government is in place?

The Democrat players

Tying this lady to the IRS is about as bad it gets:

Cecilia Munoz, former senior vice president at La Raza, now serves as director of the White House Domestic Policy Council with specific focus on immigration issues.

IRS 'trusted partner' joined at hip with La Raza
Radical Hispanic organization pushes for open borders
Published: 9 hours ago
AARON KLEIN

IRS ?trusted partner? joined at hip with La Raza

Here’s an excerpt from a previous thread about Munoz:

Cecilia Munoz, Director of the White House's Domestic Policy Council, oversaw the drafting of the Senate's immigration bill. Her former employer, the National Council of La Raza, stands to reap a windfall as a result

Not one senator objected to the White House supervising the drafting of a Senate bill while the bill was being debated. Not one media outlet reported La Raza’s involvement as far as I know. And it’s absurd to think that Marco Rubio was not working with La Raza while the bill was being drafted.

A former senior policy analyst at the National Council of La Raza supervised the drafting of a U.S. Senate bill, passed on June 27, that would give an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants a path to citizenship if the House of Representatives goes along. And La Raza figures to enlarge its budget significantly, thanks to slush funds buried deep in the legislation.

Report: Senate immigration bill includes nearly $300 million in slush funds for immigrants' rights groups, in language drafted by the former policy chief for one such organization.​

The National Council of La Raza is likely to benefit from grant money set aside in an immigration bill drafted by its former policy director

∙ Legislation passed in the Senate would exclude three-time DUI offenders from a path to citizenship, but two-time drunk drivers would be acceptable

∙ Passport forgers would no longer be prosecuted for making a single fake travel document, with the bar being set at three

∙ Document counterfeiters whose materials are used to obtain passports would only be jailed if they contributed to at least 10 phony passports.​

I’ll go further. Not one Republican senator challenged the hundreds of millions of dollars going to La Raza while John McCain was double-talking border security. Not to be outdone by the biggest phoney in the Senate Rubio was double-talking amnesty for illegals. Not one senator asked why every American taxpayer was being forced to pay for La Raza’s political agenda?

And still nobody in Congress is asking why American taxpayers are being forced to fund La Raza’s political agenda. God only knows how many tax dollars end up in the pockets of people like Cecilia Munoz.
NOTE: I’d really like to know how Latino immigrants square their “macho” bullshit with the parasite scum they choose as their leaders. If any of the illegal aliens had courage they would stay in their homelands fighting to make them like America instead of coming here and turning America into the sewers they came from. You can bet your ass that foreign governments will take big mouth parasites out and shoot them rather than hand them tax dollars.

Finally, La Raza has long been involved in rigging elections. You’ll find a bunch of stuff at this link:

Apparently, old-fashioned election fraud is not enough for Upchuck Schumer:

The Obama administration and New York’s senior senator, Democrat Chuck Schumer, are conspiring to muzzle their political opponents before fall’s midterm elections, and to literally outlaw free speech. They are rushing through a change in IRS regulations that would prevent tea party organizations and other not-for-profits, called 501(c)(4)s, from engaging in customary pre-election activities, such as get-out-the-vote drives, debates and forums, and distributing brochures that rate candidates. The regulation would even prohibit these groups from criticizing incumbent officeholders within 60 days of a general election.

An end to fair elections
By: Betsy McCaughey
2/13/2014 10:45 AM

An end to fair elections

It’s more than 60 days before the midterms; so I can criticize Schumer.

Schumer won’t fight for America’s sovereignty, but he would have the very Americans he wants to silence go off and die defending Israel’s Right to exist. If anybody can turn Americans against Israel it is Senator Schumer not only for his latest disgrace, but for his role in trying to tear down America’s borders.

300px-StLouisHavana.jpg

Parenthetically, I’ve always suspected that Schumer’s determination to tear down America’s borders is an absurd scheme designed to avoid a much larger repeat of the MS St. Louis should Muslims ever overrun Israel. I call it the St. Louis Syndrome Gone Wild.

In 1939 the Hamburg American Line’s passenger ship MS St. Louis, carrying 937 Jews, was turned away from the US, Canada and Cuba. The ship then returned to Europe; docking in Antwerp. The Jewish passengers were given refuge by the UK, France, Belgium, and Holland.

The voyage of the St. Louis has a lot to do with today’s views on immigration. The specter of the St. Louis has been hovering over every immigration decision since the horrors of the Holocaust became known. The Jews on the St. Louis were fleeing persecution. The details of the Holocaust only became known after WWII ended. Those details showed that the Jews on the St. Louis had a legitimate claim to political asylum. No decent person wants to make the same mistakes that surrounded the St. Louis.

There were 937 Jews on the St. Louis and they caused a furor. An insignificant number compared to the estimated 20 million illegal aliens in the country today. Indeed, 937 is a relatively low number when compared to the number of Haitian boat people who got “economic asylum” in the past two decades.

Unfortunately for Americans, political asylum morphed into economic asylum, open-borders, and tens of millions of illegal immigrants. Individuals no longer have to prove they are the targets of government persecution. These days, groups claiming a hard life in their native land is considered government persecution.

In truth, 937 Jews would not have overwhelmed America; whereas, the number of foreigners pouring into our welfare state are destroying the fabric of society with assistance from the open-borders crowd; i.e., Democrats and RINO. In short: The world, and political asylum, became a lot more complicated since 1939.

If my suspicion about Schumer’s motive is well-founded he’s going about it the wrong way:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAzZ3SLqhZA&feature=player_detailpage]The Voyage Of The Damned 1976 Leonard Rossiter - YouTube[/ame]​

Jerry McConnell over at Canada Free Press covers Schumer’s disgrace in relation to the Constitution.

The phrase “More balls than a brass monkey” is a bit overworked. Not so with McConnell’s substitute:

Schumer, the chutzpah “king” of the federal government

Obama and Schumer Co-Conspirators In Muzzling Freedom in America
By Jerry McConnell Friday, February 14, 2014

Obama and Schumer Co-Conspirators In Muzzling Freedom in America

In the long run I suspect the END OF NATIONS is the goal of the MASTERS.

Show me someone who is trying to convince you that ALL GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM and I will show you someone who(knowingly or not) IS working for THE MASTERS.

Show me someone who is trying to convince you that ALL GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM and I will show you someone who(knowingly or not) IS working for THE MASTERS.

To editec: Anarchists are the only ones who oppose ALL government. Opposing big government is the way to go.

Forum List

Back