This Administration Causeing More Unemployment

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Since Obama has stopped the deportation of illegals they are now getting most of the jobs that the unemployed could be doing.

Only because this administration has not been able to completed repair what the previous administration had broken. Two wars, unpaid for and the crash of the economy and those previous who let illegal aliens in. Get your facts straight and and the rafter out of your eye.

since obama has stopped the deportation of illegals they are now getting most of the jobs that the unemployed could be doing.

who the hell let them in???? who the hell deported them before Obama? we had 12 million in when Obama took office. There are LESS here now than when Obama took office. Obama has deported more and has a more secure border than ever.

Last edited:
since obama has stopped the deportation of illegals they are now getting most of the jobs that the unemployed could be doing.

who the hell let them in???? who the hell deported them before Obama? we had 12 million in when Obama took office. There are LESS here now than when Obama took office. Obama has deported more and has a more secure border than ever.

LOL...they left because the economy was so awful. For the first time in decades more Illegals were going BACK to Mexico than were coming into the United States! I'm sorry, LilOlLady, but that isn't something that is a credit to Barack Obama...it simply underscores how bad he's been at doing HIS job.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-migration-from-mexico-falls-to-zero-and-perhaps-less/

Last edited:

LOL...they left because the economy was so awful. For the first time in decades more Illegals were going BACK to Mexico than were coming into the United States! I'm sorry, LilOlLady, but that isn't something that is a credit to Barack Obama...it simply underscores how bad he's been at doing HIS job.

Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero?and Perhaps Less | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project

FYI, They started self deporting under the Bush administration when the economy crashed. The right belly aching because Obama has not cleaned up the mess Bush left fast enough.
Has Barack Obama deported more people than any other president in U.S. history?
Has Barack Obama deported more people than any other president in U.S. history? | PolitiFact

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis

Read more: George W. Bush - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME George W. Bush - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME #ixzz2uWggsb8A
From the start, Bush embraced a governing philosophy of deregulation. That trickled down to federal oversight agencies, which in turn eased off on banks and mortgage brokers. Bush did push early on for tighter controls over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but he failed to move Congress. After the Enron scandal, Bush backed and signed the aggressively regulatory Sarbanes-Oxley Act. But SEC head William Donaldson tried to boost regulation of mutual and hedge funds, he was blocked by Bush's advisers at the White House as well as other powerful Republicans and quit. Plus, let's face it, the meltdown happened on Bush's watch.

See Bush's biggest economic mistakes.
George W. Bush - 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

liberals are idiots and liars. obama has not deported more than anybody. Like so many other things this is a talking point; ANOTHER OBAMA LIE spoon-fed to his gullible lemmings

obama is counting PEOPLE TURNED AWAY AT THE BORDER as deportations. this is patently dishonest; a deportation is a legal process.

the ignorant, uninformed Left just keep regurgitating talking points they are spoon-fed anally by George Soros; because the Left cant be bothered with the actual truth

New documents reveal Obama administration 'cooking the books' to ...

dailycaller.com/.../new-documents-reveal-obama-admini...*

The Daily Caller

Aug 24, 2012 - Projections for number of people to be deported by end of the year ... The new estimates mean that this year the Obama administration's deportation record is 14 .... I've never seen so much lying and cheating from supposedly ...

Bush's Budget Blunders
As Bush mock-moaned in his final White House press conference, "Why did the financial collapse have to happen on my watch?"

His next words, though, were, "It's just pathetic, isn't it, self-pity?" So let's spare him the pity. As the decider in the White House for the past eight years, George Bush made some economic calls that don't look smart today. Here are eight of them.

Bush's Budget Blunders - A Look Back at Bush's Economic Missteps - TIME

All of this affect Obama's doing his job which is cleaning up Bush's mess fast enough.

Bush's Budget Blunders
As Bush mock-moaned in his final White House press conference, "Why did the financial collapse have to happen on my watch?"

His next words, though, were, "It's just pathetic, isn't it, self-pity?" So let's spare him the pity. As the decider in the White House for the past eight years, George Bush made some economic calls that don't look smart today. Here are eight of them.

All of this affect Obama's doing his job which is cleaning up Bush's mess fast enough.

you were shown proof obama is cooking the numbers on deporting illegals.

what did you respond with? a rant about Bush

you're dismissed;

what a joke

in obama's SIXTH YEAR; there are MORE people on welfare; MORE people on food stamps; MORE people on federal disability.................

LESS people participating in the Labor Market

you pathetic left-wingers and your increasingly lame excuses for PROGRESSIVE FAILURES are a hoot!

Bush Seeks Unlimited Immigration
And Amnesty For Illegals

By Phil Kent and J.L. Woodruff
Middle American News
February 2004 Issue
3-1-4
Bush Seeks Unlimited Immigration And Amnesty For Illegals

OpEd: Allowing foreign workers is blanket amnesty

In 376 AD, a large band of Gothic refugees arrives at the Empire's Danube frontier, asking for asylum. In a complete break with established Roman policy, they were allowed in, unsubdued. They revolted, and within two years had defeated and killed the emperor Valens--the one who had received them.
What Valens had done was the Christian thing to do, but it had never been the Roman thing to do. Valens has his modern counterpart in George W. Bush. For in May 2006, Republican senators at Bush's urging joined Democrats to offer a blanket amnesty to 12 million illegal aliens and permit US businesses to go abroad and bring in foreign workers. Senators had been shocked by the millions of Hispanics marching in America's cities under Mexican flags. And as was the emperor Valens, President Bush was hailed for his compassion and vision.
George W. Bush on Immigration

Thank GOD his term ended when it did and not a day longer.

Bush's Budget Blunders

you were shown proof obama is cooking the numbers on deporting illegals.

what did you respond with? a rant about Bush

you're dismissed;

what a joke

The joke is you don't see the connection. :cuckoo: To understand the job Obama is doing you have to understand the mess Bush left him.

Last edited:

Nice to FINALLY see someone acknowledge that FACT.

My bet is that the deaf, dumb and blind OP meant ONLY Mexicans. There are now almost no Mexicans coming across from the south.

OTOH, our other borders remain wide open and non-Mexicans continue to come here for jobs. Since we don't have workers educated to take those jobs, we have no choice but to hire from other countries. They come legally and stay.

Nice to FINALLY see someone acknowledge that FACT.

My bet is that the deaf, dumb and blind OP meant ONLY Mexicans. There are now almost no Mexicans coming across from the south.

OTOH, our other borders remain wide open and non-Mexicans continue to come here for jobs. Since we don't have workers educated to take those jobs, we have no choice but to hire from other countries. They come legally and stay.

So they installed some kind of Mexican proof fence when nobody was looking? How does that work? Do they all wear explosive collars or something?

I lost my job of over twenty years last April. I am almost sixty, I have a feeling Obama's "Affordable health care" act had something to do with it. I never voted for this man, I don't understand his roots or what he represents. He reminds me of G.W. Bush, well meaning but misguided. I couldn't relate to either Republicans or Democrats, but at least with the Republicans I was still employed and had a job. Obama is a pipe dreamer and so were the people that voted for him, well meaning as they where. Affordable health care, Gay rights and immigration reform, the Democratic liberal platform is a loose cannon blasting away. People are getting hurt here. If we get hurt, we aren’t part of that popular agenda, we don’t matter. Is that it?

Last edited:
Middle class spending increases jobs.

My plan

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

Forum List

Back