The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century

Numbers 13:17 When Moses sent them to explore Canaan, he said, "Go up through the Negev and on into the hill country.

Joshua 16:10,13 And they drave not out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer: but the Canaanites dwell among the Ephraimites unto this day, and serve under tribute. … 13 Yet it came to pass, when the children of Israel were waxen strong, that they put the Canaanites to tribute; but did not utterly drive them out.

After Israel was settled in Canaan they began to intermarry with the Canaanites: Even Solomon the king took many Canaanite wives.
1 Kings 11:7-8 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And likewise did he for all his strange wives.*

The Israelites continued to marry Canaanite women, even after they were taken captive to Babylon.

Ezra 10:2 And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing.

Ezra 10:10-11 And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.

Ezra 10:44 All these had taken strange wives: and some of them had wives by whom they had children.

Nehemiah 13:3 Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.

Nehemiah 13:27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?
Gimme a fucking break!!!! Using the bible to prove facts?
bible-comics-spiderman-proof-197853.jpeg

Where is the comic book that proves the "Palestinians" exist?

Cut and run? Persians, Greeks, Romans were invaded just like the Israelites we're invaded by the Romans. Stop vomiting anti semtic garbage from piece of shit Nazi sites (like yourself). The one race / tribe the Canaanites mixed with, were the Hebrews, you fucking idiot. Go back to school, and start at third grade, where you left off.

Canaan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canaan in the Hebrew Bible

Canaan and the Canaanites are mentioned some 160 times in the Hebrew Bible, mostly in the Pentateuch and the books of Joshua and Judges.[30] Canaan first appears as one of Noah's grandsons, cursed with perpetual slavery because his father Ham had "looked upon" the drunk and naked Noah; God later promises Canaan's land to Abraham and eventually delivers it to the Israelites.[30] The Biblical history has become increasingly problematic as the archaeological and textual evidence supports the idea that the early Israelites were in fact themselves Canaanites.[30]
Why do you suppose we don't hear too much about the Persian, Greek, and Roman diaspora? Maybe because they've lived continuously for thousands of years on the lands they occupy today in spite of repeated invasions. The only reason the Jewish State exists today is because great Western Powers, i.e., England and the US, wanted a base for their empires.

I'm not sure how you're defining "mixed", Mo. but it looks to me like a lot of Canaanites were systematically exterminated or enslaved by the godly Hebrews:

"The conquest begins in Canaan with Jericho, followed by Ai (central Canaan), after which Joshua builds an altar to Yahweh at Mt Ebal (northern Canaan) and renews the Covenant. (The covenant ceremony has elements of a divine land-grant ceremony, similar to ceremonies known from Mesopotamia).[10]

"The narrative now switches to the south. The Gibeonites trick the Israelites into entering into an alliance with them by saying they are not Canaanites; this prevents the Israelites from exterminating them, but they are enslaved instead"

Book of Joshua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ah Shadap! you don't know what your talking about. Jews maintained a presence throughout all this time. They defended Hebron against the Crusaders six hundred years ago, and Israel and Jerusalem have been part of Judaism and Jewish prayers for thousands of years. The land certainly does not belong to a bunch of invading Arab Muslim savages, in fact Arabs NEVER OWNED "PALESTINE" FOR THE LAST 700 YEARS.

most of that very small group of indigenous jews who maintained that presence in al quds also didn't want the european zionists moving in either.

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Forget it gents, our honorable georgephillip has, most probably, learned that the navy spent $26 per gallon and the air force - $59 per gallon of bio-fuel, totaling $639,000 and $12 mln. respectively, that seeking consolation at the counterpunch was due.
Maybe Dick needs a bio-fueled heart?

"Cheney's long histories of cardiovascular disease and periodic need for urgent health care raised questions of whether he was medically fit to serve in public office.[152] Having smoked up to three or more packs of cigarettes for nearly 20 years,[153] Cheney sustained the first of five heart attacks in 1978, at age 37."

Think of all the relatively innocent human beings who might still be alive if the old war whore had succumbed in '78.

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course you were you fucking dipshit...
"Cheney was a prominent member of the National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG),[83] commonly known as the Energy task force, which comprised energy industry representatives, including several Enron executives. After the Enron scandal, the Bush administration was accused of improper political and business ties.

"In July 2003, the Supreme Court ruled that the US Department of Commerce must disclose NEPDG documents, containing references to companies that had made agreements with the previous Iraqi government to extract Iraq's petroleum."

"Beginning in 2003, Cheney's staff opted not to file required reports with the National Archives and Records Administration office charged with assuring that the executive branch protects classified information, nor did it allow inspection of its record keeping."

You like Dick?

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, I'm not particularly fond of Mr. Cheney, but neither do I think he is a terrorist. Nor do I think he is evil.

Hell, I don't even believe you think that.

I do believe, however, that you think that...

Hyperbole is the greatest thing ever...
Maybe you're giving me too much credit?

Dick is a terrorist, imho, because of his behind the scenes role in the murder, maiming, displacement, and incarceration of millions of Iraqi civilians.

His evil credentials are established by the fact he was still receiving a "deferred retirement benefit" from Halliburton, an annual stipend with six zeroes to the left of the decimal point, while he was part of the Executive Branch.

And the fact he never risked his own life in Vietnam defending the country that's made him filthy rich pretty much proves his cowardice, was well.

Hopefully, some day an administration that's neither Republican nor Democrat will come to DC, and war criminals from Cheney to Carter will draw their last miserable breaths in Federal prison.

Numbers 13:17 When Moses sent them to explore Canaan, he said, "Go up through the Negev and on into the hill country.

Joshua 16:10,13 And they drave not out the Canaanites that dwelt in Gezer: but the Canaanites dwell among the Ephraimites unto this day, and serve under tribute. … 13 Yet it came to pass, when the children of Israel were waxen strong, that they put the Canaanites to tribute; but did not utterly drive them out.

After Israel was settled in Canaan they began to intermarry with the Canaanites: Even Solomon the king took many Canaanite wives.
1 Kings 11:7-8 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And likewise did he for all his strange wives.*

The Israelites continued to marry Canaanite women, even after they were taken captive to Babylon.

Ezra 10:2 And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing.

Ezra 10:10-11 And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel. Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.

Ezra 10:44 All these had taken strange wives: and some of them had wives by whom they had children.

Nehemiah 13:3 Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.

Nehemiah 13:27 Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?
Are you saying all non-Jewish wives are strange?
(If so, that goes a long way in explaining my ex...)

This is why some of us question what makes Jews so fucking special?
I'm not saying Jews don't produce exceptional minds like Einstein and Chomsky more frequently than other "races."
I am saying genius isn't entitled to special treatment before the law.
(And you're not entitled to Area C either!)

Dick is a terrorist, imho, because of his behind the scenes role in the murder, maiming, displacement, and incarceration of millions of Iraqi civilians.
Pass the tinfoil.
"Nearly 100,000 refugees have returned since 2008, out of more than two million who left since the invasion, according to the Iraqi government and the United Nations high commissioner for refugees.

"But as they return, pulled by improved security in Iraq or pushed by a lack of work abroad, many are finding that their homeland is still not ready — their houses are gone or occupied, their neighborhoods unsafe, their opportunities minimal.

"In a recent survey by the United Nations refugee office, 61 percent of those who returned to Baghdad said they regretted coming back, most saying they did not feel safe. The majority, 87 percent, said they could not make enough money here to support their families.

"Applications for asylum in Syria have risen more than 50 percent since May (2010)."

How much tinfoil does it take for Syria to look better than your local hang-out?
Have you seriously considered spending July 4th in Damascus, drivel?
Pass the Kevlar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/27/world/middleeast/27refugees.html?pagewanted=all

Why do you suppose we don't hear too much about the Persian, Greek, and Roman diaspora? Maybe because they've lived continuously for thousands of years on the lands they occupy today in spite of repeated invasions. The only reason the Jewish State exists today is because great Western Powers, i.e., England and the US, wanted a base for their empires.

I'm not sure how you're defining "mixed", Mo. but it looks to me like a lot of Canaanites were systematically exterminated or enslaved by the godly Hebrews:

"The conquest begins in Canaan with Jericho, followed by Ai (central Canaan), after which Joshua builds an altar to Yahweh at Mt Ebal (northern Canaan) and renews the Covenant. (The covenant ceremony has elements of a divine land-grant ceremony, similar to ceremonies known from Mesopotamia).[10]

"The narrative now switches to the south. The Gibeonites trick the Israelites into entering into an alliance with them by saying they are not Canaanites; this prevents the Israelites from exterminating them, but they are enslaved instead"

Book of Joshua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ah Shadap! you don't know what your talking about. Jews maintained a presence throughout all this time. They defended Hebron against the Crusaders six hundred years ago, and Israel and Jerusalem have been part of Judaism and Jewish prayers for thousands of years. The land certainly does not belong to a bunch of invading Arab Muslim savages, in fact Arabs NEVER OWNED "PALESTINE" FOR THE LAST 700 YEARS.

most of that very small group of indigenous jews who maintained that presence in al quds also didn't want the european zionists moving in either.
Al quds? What the fuck is Al quds? Oh sorry that's another made up name for Jerusalem, along with your stupid allegations. You see the name Falastine or Palestine or Al quds are not in the Koran. Now why is it that the Koran, the Muslim holy book, which if you look at it as a historical document dated 1400 years ago, gives Israel to the Jews, and there is no mention of a Palestine or Palestinian people...NOT A PEEP?!

Al quds? What the fuck is Al quds? Oh sorry that's another made up name for Jerusalem, along with your stupid allegations. You see the name Falastine or Palestine or Al quds are not in the Koran. Now why is it that the Koran, the Muslim holy book, which if you look at it as a historical document dated 1400 years ago, gives Israel to the Jews, and there is no mention of a Palestine or Palestinian people...NOT A PEEP?!

LOLOL...well, yes. human beings do tend to make up names for things...haberdashery...onomatopoeia...thong panties...hydrochorothiazide...peanut butter cookie. i mean, men must have made up dozens of names for a woman's mammaries alone. if however, you prefer vulgar grunting, perhaps one of your cohorts can help accomodate you by pointing you in the right direction.

gigantorinis, by the way, as they are understood and appreciated in little italy.

"Yitzhak Shamir

The fake, illegitimate regime of thugs and murderers that is iran's current cancerous regime is the most successful terrorist entity of the last 1,000 years.

Death to iran, to syria, russia, china, cuba, n korea and all illegal, fake regimes like them - and their supporters.
When are you and your fake .50 cal leaving for Damascus?
Maybe you can talk Dick and Dubya into going along?
Maybe not.

How much tinfoil does it take for Syria to look better than your local hang-out? Have you seriously considered spending July 4th in Damascus, drivel? Pass the Kevlar.
As long as my hummvee's exhaust smells like McDonald's, yeah! Pass the burgers.

LOLOL...well, yes. human beings do tend to make up names for things...haberdashery...onomatopoeia...thong panties...hydrochorothiazide...peanut butter cookie. i mean, men must have made up dozens of names for a woman's mammaries alone. if however, you prefer vulgar grunting, perhaps one of your cohorts can help accomodate you by pointing you in the right direction.

gigantorinis, by the way, as they are understood and appreciated in little italy.
The STD has made its way into your brain.

"Stern was a logical person. The aim was to set up a Jewish state in all of Palestine. The enemy was the British Empire. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

"Therefore we must cooperate with the Nazis.

"He sent several emissaries to contact the Germans. Some were intercepted by the British, the others were ignored by the Nazis.

"I could not accept this atrocious logic and did not join, though the temptation was there. Shamir did.

"He was caught and imprisoned (unlike Stern himself, who was caught and shot on the spot). Within a short time, virtually all the members of the organization were killed or arrested.

"The group ceased to exist – until Shamir and a colleague, Eliahu Giladi, broke out. The two acted together and brought LEHI to life again. One day Shamir had Giladi tried and shot.

"Giladi was not accused of treason, but, on the contrary – of excessive zeal. He made plans for revolutionary actions, such as killing David Ben-Gurion and the entire Zionist leadership.

"Shamir decided that his adventurous nature endangered the organization and that he must be removed. Afterwards Shamir named his daughter Gilada.

"Many years later I asked him which historical personality he admired most. He answered without hesitation: Lenin. I understood that he admired him because Lenin ruthlessly followed the maxim 'the end justifies the means'”.

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"Stern was a logical person. The aim was to set up a Jewish state in all of Palestine. The enemy was the British Empire. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

"He sent several emissaries to contact the Germans. Some were intercepted by the British, the others were ignored by the Nazis.

"I could not accept this atrocious logic and did not join, though the temptation was there. Shamir did.

"He was caught and imprisoned (unlike Stern himself, who was caught and shot on the spot). Within a short time, virtually all the members of the organization were killed or arrested.

"The group ceased to exist – until Shamir and a colleague, Eliahu Giladi, broke out. The two acted together and brought LEHI to life again. One day Shamir had Giladi tried and shot.

"Giladi was not accused of treason, but, on the contrary – of excessive zeal. He made plans for revolutionary actions, such as killing David Ben-Gurion and the entire Zionist leadership.

"Shamir decided that his adventurous nature endangered the organization and that he must be removed. Afterwards Shamir named his daughter Gilada.

"Many years later I asked him which historical personality he admired most. He answered without hesitation: Lenin. I understood that he admired him because Lenin ruthlessly followed the maxim 'the end justifies the means'”.

Wow where did you get this shit from? www.Website-For-IslamoNazi-Morons.com?

Wow where did you get this shit from? www.Website-For-IslamoNazi-Morons.com?
"Uri Avnery (Hebrew: אורי אבנרי*, also transliterated Uri Avneri, born 10 September 1923) is an Israeli writer and founder of the Gush Shalom peace movement.

"A member of the Irgun as a teenager, Avnery sat in the Knesset from 1965–74 and 1979–81.[1] He was also the owner of HaOlam HaZeh, an Israeli news magazine, from 1950 until it closed in 1993.

"He is famous for crossing the lines during the Siege of Beirut to meet Yassir Arafat on 3 July 1982, the first time the Palestinian leader ever met with an Israeli. Avnery is the author of several books about the Israeli-Palestinian."

Wow...where do you get your information?
Ha$bara Are U$?
Got your Wiki handy?

Uri Avnery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back