The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century

"Stern was a logical person. The aim was to set up a Jewish state in all of Palestine. The enemy was the British Empire. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

"Therefore we must cooperate with the Nazis.

"He sent several emissaries to contact the Germans. Some were intercepted by the British, the others were ignored by the Nazis.

"I could not accept this atrocious logic and did not join, though the temptation was there. Shamir did.

"He was caught and imprisoned (unlike Stern himself, who was caught and shot on the spot). Within a short time, virtually all the members of the organization were killed or arrested.

"The group ceased to exist – until Shamir and a colleague, Eliahu Giladi, broke out. The two acted together and brought LEHI to life again. One day Shamir had Giladi tried and shot.

"Giladi was not accused of treason, but, on the contrary – of excessive zeal. He made plans for revolutionary actions, such as killing David Ben-Gurion and the entire Zionist leadership.

"Shamir decided that his adventurous nature endangered the organization and that he must be removed. Afterwards Shamir named his daughter Gilada.

"Many years later I asked him which historical personality he admired most. He answered without hesitation: Lenin. I understood that he admired him because Lenin ruthlessly followed the maxim 'the end justifies the means'”.

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Wow where did you get this shit from? www.Website-For-IslamoNazi-Morons.com?
"Uri Avnery (Hebrew: אורי אבנרי*, also transliterated Uri Avneri, born 10 September 1923) is an Israeli writer and founder of the Gush Shalom peace movement.

"A member of the Irgun as a teenager, Avnery sat in the Knesset from 1965–74 and 1979–81.[1] He was also the owner of HaOlam HaZeh, an Israeli news magazine, from 1950 until it closed in 1993.

"He is famous for crossing the lines during the Siege of Beirut to meet Yassir Arafat on 3 July 1982, the first time the Palestinian leader ever met with an Israeli. Avnery is the author of several books about the Israeli-Palestinian."

Wow...where do you get your information?
Ha$bara Are U$?
Got your Wiki handy?

Uri Avnery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In other words, same shit authors from same shit websites, regurgitated lies, over and over.

"Stern was a logical person. The aim was to set up a Jewish state in all of Palestine. The enemy was the British Empire. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

"Therefore we must cooperate with the Nazis.

"He sent several emissaries to contact the Germans. Some were intercepted by the British, the others were ignored by the Nazis.

"I could not accept this atrocious logic and did not join, though the temptation was there. Shamir did.

"He was caught and imprisoned (unlike Stern himself, who was caught and shot on the spot). Within a short time, virtually all the members of the organization were killed or arrested.

"The group ceased to exist – until Shamir and a colleague, Eliahu Giladi, broke out. The two acted together and brought LEHI to life again. One day Shamir had Giladi tried and shot.

"Giladi was not accused of treason, but, on the contrary – of excessive zeal. He made plans for revolutionary actions, such as killing David Ben-Gurion and the entire Zionist leadership.

"Shamir decided that his adventurous nature endangered the organization and that he must be removed. Afterwards Shamir named his daughter Gilada.

"Many years later I asked him which historical personality he admired most. He answered without hesitation: Lenin. I understood that he admired him because Lenin ruthlessly followed the maxim 'the end justifies the means'”.

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Wow where did you get this shit from? www.Website-For-IslamoNazi-Morons.com?
"Uri Avnery (Hebrew: אורי אבנרי*, also transliterated Uri Avneri, born 10 September 1923) is an Israeli writer and founder of the Gush Shalom peace movement.

"A member of the Irgun as a teenager, Avnery sat in the Knesset from 1965–74 and 1979–81.[1] He was also the owner of HaOlam HaZeh, an Israeli news magazine, from 1950 until it closed in 1993.

"He is famous for crossing the lines during the Siege of Beirut to meet Yassir Arafat on 3 July 1982, the first time the Palestinian leader ever met with an Israeli. Avnery is the author of several books about the Israeli-Palestinian."

Wow...where do you get your information?
Ha$bara Are U$?
Got your Wiki handy?

Uri Avneri is a marxist nut-----who writes in order to be invited to supper His stuff is designed to be provocative Facts do not matter If you read several of his articles-----you could write as he does-------SIMPLY TRY TO TITTILATE PEOPLE He donates his crap to Haaretz---- His meeting with arafart was a publicity stunt Keep in mind----the man does not have a job

Notice the old goat does not address any of the points raised, maybe she doesnt even notice them as in her mind israel can do no wrong, all she brings is Ad-Hominems

Notice the old goat does not address any of the points raised, maybe she doesnt even notice them as in her mind israel can do no wrong, all she brings is Ad-Hominems
What do you suppose she's afraid of?
History, maybe...

"There were two good reasons why the Jews should follow such a (transfer) policy. First, the problem of harbouring within the Jewish State a large and disaffected Arab population had always troubled them.

"They wanted an exclusively Jewish state, and the presence of such a population that could never be assimilated, that would always resent its inferior position under Jewish rule and stretch a hand across so many frontiers to its Arab cousins in the surrounding countries, would not only detract from the Jewishness of Israel, but also constitute a danger to its existence.

"Secondly, the Israelis wanted to open the doors of Palestine to unrestricted Jewish immigration.

"Obviously, the fewer Arabs there were in the country the more room there would be for Jewish immigrants. If the Arabs could be driven out of the land in the course of the fighting, the Jews would have their homes, their lands, whole villages and towns, without even having to purchase them."

Causes of the 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

To what "FACT" do you allude ? The "FACT" that shamir was the world's most successful terrorist? Even ROBIN HOOD was more of a success in the terrorism business than was SHAMIR How does one measure the success of a terrorist? was your hero Osama a SUCCESS? how about the rapist pig of arabia?

Are you anti-Semitic?

"In 2005, (Avnery) was voted the 128th-greatest Israeli of all time, in a poll by the Israeli news website Ynet to determine whom the general public considered the 200 Greatest Israelis."

Uri Avnery is from the Radical Left Israeli wing.

Leftists are morons who suffer serious mental illness, and their sayings are not to be taken seriously.

Case closed.

Next time, please, quote people who can be considered normal by the Jewish camp.

OBVIOUSLY the most successful terrorist is the one whose name none of us know.

Extra credit to that terrorist if his reputation is that of a peacemaker, too.

Even MORE extra credit if even his (or her) co-terrorists don't really know what his (or her) ultimate agenda really is.

To what "FACT" do you allude ? The "FACT" that shamir was the world's most successful terrorist? Even ROBIN HOOD was more of a success in the terrorism business than was SHAMIR How does one measure the success of a terrorist? was your hero Osama a SUCCESS? how about the rapist pig of arabia?

Osama: he helped hold off the second most powerful army (at the time), Russia, for 10 years while getting help from the US/CIA, then he masterminds one of the most masterful attacks ever, 9/11, then he drags the world best army into a fight (the US), holds them to a standstill for ten years while increasing the production of heroin, then when he gets tired of the whole thing, gets the Navy Seals to come and pick him up and whisk him away to some cushy American witness protection program. Sweet. And no matter what side you're on, you have to admit the guy's got it goin' on!!!!

Hitler had helpers...

"In the summer of 1940 the Irgun split. One of the commanders, Avraham Stern, founded the organization known to the British as the 'Stern Gang'. (Eventually it was called LEHI, acronym for Fighters for the Freedom of Israel.)

"Stern was a logical person. The aim was to set up a Jewish state in all of Palestine. The enemy was the British Empire. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Therefore we must cooperate with the Nazis. He sent several emissaries to contact the Germans. Some were intercepted by the British, the others were ignored by the Nazis."

you should learn some history-----Jews have been making deals with oppressive rulers for thousands of years An interesting look back of history of making deals with filth can be started with the PIG CONSTANTINE and his nazi filth which was later incorportated into the Jusdinian code and forms the basis for much of the FILTH for the next 1700 years ----from the FIRST REICH Constantine to the SECOND REICH --Charlemagne to the THIRD REICH Adolf Hitler. The interesting reaility is that the vile filth of Constantine froms the basis of ------THE INQUISITION, THE CAPITULARY FILTH OF CHARLEMAGNE, THE FILTH OF SHARIAH and DHIMMIA and THE NAZI FILTH MANIFESTED IN THE NUREMBURG LAWS In all cases jews made deals to escape the genocide embodied in the laws created in the Holy roman empire----first, second and third reichs -----and in the caliphates Comically-----the jhadists and reichists like to refer to those deals as "help" or "cooperation" or even in the case of the jihadist pigs "a recognition of right to rule" I am always amazed at such stupidity------but somehow it clings to the simple minded

you should learn some history-----Jews have been making deals with oppressive rulers for thousands of years An interesting look back of history of making deals with filth can be started with the PIG CONSTANTINE and his nazi filth which was later incorportated into the Jusdinian code and forms the basis for much of the FILTH for the next 1700 years ----from the FIRST REICH Constantine to the SECOND REICH --Charlemagne to the THIRD REICH Adolf Hitler. The interesting reaility is that the vile filth of Constantine froms the basis of ------THE INQUISITION, THE CAPITULARY FILTH OF CHARLEMAGNE, THE FILTH OF SHARIAH and DHIMMIA and THE NAZI FILTH MANIFESTED IN THE NUREMBURG LAWS In all cases jews made deals to escape the genocide embodied in the laws created in the Holy roman empire----first, second and third reichs -----and in the caliphates Comically-----the jhadists and reichists like to refer to those deals as "help" or "cooperation" or even in the case of the jihadist pigs "a recognition of right to rule" I am always amazed at such stupidity------but somehow it clings to the simple minded

If that's the history of Jews, maybe it's time to start to try to get along with others? :dunno:

you should learn some history-----Jews have been making deals with oppressive rulers for thousands of years An interesting look back of history of making deals with filth can be started with the PIG CONSTANTINE and his nazi filth which was later incorportated into the Jusdinian code and forms the basis for much of the FILTH for the next 1700 years ----from the FIRST REICH Constantine to the SECOND REICH --Charlemagne to the THIRD REICH Adolf Hitler. The interesting reaility is that the vile filth of Constantine froms the basis of ------THE INQUISITION, THE CAPITULARY FILTH OF CHARLEMAGNE, THE FILTH OF SHARIAH and DHIMMIA and THE NAZI FILTH MANIFESTED IN THE NUREMBURG LAWS In all cases jews made deals to escape the genocide embodied in the laws created in the Holy roman empire----first, second and third reichs -----and in the caliphates Comically-----the jhadists and reichists like to refer to those deals as "help" or "cooperation" or even in the case of the jihadist pigs "a recognition of right to rule" I am always amazed at such stupidity------but somehow it clings to
the simple minded

If that's the history of Jews, maybe it's time to start to try to get along with others? :dunno:

very good-----you have the mindset of the mafia------ you make an offer that "CANNOT BE REFUSED" I am not at all surprised----filth was, is and will always be FILTH

you should learn some history-----Jews have been making deals with oppressive rulers for thousands of years An interesting look back of history of making deals with filth can be started with the PIG CONSTANTINE and his nazi filth which was later incorportated into the Jusdinian code and forms the basis for much of the FILTH for the next 1700 years ----from the FIRST REICH Constantine to the SECOND REICH --Charlemagne to the THIRD REICH Adolf Hitler. The interesting reaility is that the vile filth of Constantine froms the basis of ------THE INQUISITION, THE CAPITULARY FILTH OF CHARLEMAGNE, THE FILTH OF SHARIAH and DHIMMIA and THE NAZI FILTH MANIFESTED IN THE NUREMBURG LAWS In all cases jews made deals to escape the genocide embodied in the laws created in the Holy roman empire----first, second and third reichs -----and in the caliphates Comically-----the jhadists and reichists like to refer to those deals as "help" or "cooperation" or even in the case of the jihadist pigs "a recognition of right to rule" I am always amazed at such stupidity------but somehow it clings to
the simple minded
very good-----you have the mindset of the mafia------ you make an offer that "CANNOT BE REFUSED" I am not at all surprised----filth was, is and will always be FILTH

There's an old saying: If you want Chinese food, go to a Chinese restaurant.
Translated for Jews: If you want to live in constant war with arabs, move to the Middle East.

"Once I(Uri Avnery) decided to stage a small demonstration in the Knesset. I wore under my jacket a t-shirt saying 'Peace is better than a Greater Israel'. During the plenary session I took the jacket off. After some minutes of shock, an usher asked me politely to see the chairman in his office.

"Shamir received me with a big smile and said: 'Uri, where would we be if every member did something like that? Now that you have made your point, would you please put your jacket on again?' Which I did, of course."

Of course there are others who believe Greater Israel is worth World War III.

"Once I(Uri Avnery) decided to stage a small demonstration in the Knesset. I wore under my jacket a t-shirt saying 'Peace is better than a Greater Israel'. During the plenary session I took the jacket off. After some minutes of shock, an usher asked me politely to see the chairman in his office. "Shamir received me with a big smile and said: 'Uri, where would we be if every member did something like that? Now that you have made your point, would you please put your jacket on again?' Which I did, of course."
Whatta coward!
Driiivel.

"Once I(Uri Avnery) decided to stage a small demonstration in the Knesset. I wore under my jacket a t-shirt saying 'Peace is better than a Greater Israel'. During the plenary session I took the jacket off. After some minutes of shock, an usher asked me politely to see the chairman in his office. "Shamir received me with a big smile and said: 'Uri, where would we be if every member did something like that? Now that you have made your point, would you please put your jacket on again?' Which I did, of course."
Whatta coward!
Driiivel.
What's your choice, drivel, World War III or Greater Israel?

Forum List

Back