The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century

So many people post threads about Muslim terrorism so I simply try to show the forum, some Muslims are terrorists as are some Jews, some Christians and so on.
However, what group is it who is mainly running around to different locations murdering innocent people (whether these people are Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even Muslims of different sects)? You as a Muslim can drag up all the different groups you want to as having terrorists, but the fact remains that we know who are the terrorists in this world today.

I do and I condemn all terrorist attacks but you also have to look at the background of many of these things.

I discount all attacks against invading foreign forces. These are not terrorist attacks but an attempt to get rid of invaders. If invading American soldiers are killed by an IED in Afghanistan - why should anyone be shocked?

I condemn all acts against civilians in Israel but I have no problem with anyone killing IDF soldiers as they're soldiers of an invading force - thus legitimate targets.

Thailand has a problem in the south but that Muslim area was gifted to Thailand against the wishes of its people. I strongly disagree with their tactics but I know why they do it.
Same goes for the Philippines. Manila tried to remove the Muslim population from the previously peaceful south so caused resentment and conflict.
Again, I disagree with the way things are done but I can understand why as the American backed, Christian government tried to wipe out Islam.

Any and all attacks against US forces are acceptable as no war is restricted to the front lines and America has attacked many countries. Add to that, attacking enemy supply lines is an accepted tactic and America supplies Israel.
That, in my opinion, does not justify attacks on civilians, even when American and Israeli forces do it.

Now we come to crackpot extremists who attack markets and mosques.
That lot are nothing short of idiots. There is a small percentage of Muslims who think they'll sit with the almighty if they bomb a market place but they're idiots.
Suicide and murder are both major sins so the bomber of pretty well fucked.
Then consider the reasons behind the bombings.
Most are designed to destabilise a government so the greedy, power mad bastards can take over and roll in cash and power.

Other groups, the FPI in Indonesia comes to mind, are less extremist Muslims guided by the Prophet; more greedy bastards aiming to make a profit.
You have look closely at what they do or, more to the point, what they don't do.
They don't attack anyone who pays protection money but do defend people who pay their rentamob to turn up.
The same goes for the Taliban - Asia's biggest drug cartel.

When you talk about Muslim terrorists - you really have to see what drives them.
You can blabber on and on, Freddie, but the actual fact is that there are plenty of Muslims who are killing in the name of their religion, and it seems that they don't need any excuse to do so. It's great that there are Muslims who are honest and write Letters to the Editors that the viewers if they were following these on-line news sources like Dawn.com could read. They don't try to make excuses like Freddie does. Yessiree, we have to consider the reasons behind Freddie's newly adopted brethren when they bomb innocent people. Now go back to the "Jew Watch" site, Freddie, to see if you can find anything else that you feel you can use. As an aside, years ago some university made a study of the hate sites, and "Jew Watch" was number one on their list of hate sites. It really is not surprising that someone like Freddie would know about this site. I am sure he knows plenty of the hate sites on that list which he goes through like a dog looking for a bone.

As a note, the vast majority of terrorism in the UK was by the American funded IRA.

go fook yourself. you know shite.

No condemnation of mass murder by the American funded IRA?
I agree with Seal here. Why did Freddie even start this thread about Jack Ruby (which is actually some conspiracy shtick) when in more recent times it seems that one of the most successful terrorists was one of his newly-adopted brethren -- the President of Sudan -- who is responsible for the death of 2,000,000 plus Christians. And Christians and others are still being murdered there. I guess Freddie, as a Muslim, doesn't care about the genocide of the Christians in the Sudan. Say, didn't the President of Sudan just recently say there will be no Christians (and certain tribes of Black Sudanese) left in the Sudan. I bet you that Freddie doesn't realize the hundreds of thousands of refugees there are these days who left the Sudan. By the way, I would suggest that Freedie stop thinking about what IRA and concentrate on what his fellow Muslims are doing -- raising money for the terrorists.

There are Muslim terrorists but America has killed far more civilians than any other terrorist country in the world.
You carpet bombed Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia and several others, using chemical weapons in many cases.
America has run secret bombing campaigns in several other countries (Although they don't remain secret for long) including Pakistan and Indonesia.

Perhaps you should reflect on America's crimes first; they're far worse than anything you've mentioned so far.

There are Muslim terrorists but America has killed far more civilians than any other terrorist country in the world.
You carpet bombed Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia and several others, using chemical weapons in many cases.
America has run secret bombing campaigns in several other countries (Although they don't remain secret for long) including Pakistan and Indonesia.

Perhaps you should reflect on America's crimes first; they're far worse than anything you've mentioned so far.

How many did America kill in Cambodia?

How many did the Khmer Rouge kill?

Don't worry, Todd. This is the usual shtick you get from Muslims and their fellow travelers while they forget that the followers of Islam have murdered millions and millions of innocent people since Islam was invented. No doubt he would call the Pakistani Army just a bunch of terrorists when they murdered 3,000,000 (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh. You have to give him an A for his effort for trying to be a good Muslim and not accepting the blame for his fellow Muslims killing so many others, although it was amusing to see him bringing up such a ridiculous thread that had to drag up Jack Ruby from evidently some conspiracy site. We will just have to sit back and wait for him to drag up the next ridiculous thing from a conspiracy site.

Don't worry, Todd. This is the usual shtick you get from Muslims and their fellow travelers while they forget that the followers of Islam have murdered millions and millions of innocent people since Islam was invented. No doubt he would call the Pakistani Army just a bunch of terrorists when they murdered 3,000,000 (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh. You have to give him an A for his effort for trying to be a good Muslim and not accepting the blame for his fellow Muslims killing so many others, although it was amusing to see him bringing up such a ridiculous thread that had to drag up Jack Ruby from evidently some conspiracy site. We will just have to sit back and wait for him to drag up the next ridiculous thing from a conspiracy site.

Don't forget the Greatest Purveyor of Violence on this planet and the millions of innocent civilians its murdered on the opposite side of the planet from its Homeland.

Don't forget the Greatest Purveyor of Violence on this planet and the millions of innocent civilians its murdered on the opposite side of the planet from its Homeland.

You're right, Communism killed innocents everywhere.

When did Communists carpet bomb Chicago?

"Operation Menu was the codename of a covert United States Strategic Air Command (SAC) bombing campaign conducted in eastern Cambodia and Laos from 18 March 1969 until 26 May 1970, during the Vietnam War..."

"An official United States Air Force record of US bombing activity over Indochina from 1964 to 1973 was declassified by US president Bill Clinton in 2000.

"The report gives details of the extent of the bombing of Cambodia, as well as of Laos and Vietnam.

"According to the data, the Air Force began bombing the rural regions of Cambodia along its South Vietnam border in 1965 under the Johnson administration. This was four years earlier than previously believed.

"The Menu bombings were an escalation of these air attacks.

"Nixon authorized the use of long-range B-52 bombers to carpet bomb the region."

Why are you still living here, Georgie Boy, when it is so obvious that you hate this country? All the viewers have seen what you constantly post ad nauseam about this country that you hate so. I am willing to bet that most of the viewers think that it was asinine of Georgie Boy to even bring up Jack Ruby. However, there are those who like to go to the NeoNazi/WhiteSupremacists/Islamofascist hate sites or the conspiracy sites to dig up these things. I wonder if Georgie Boy can give us a logical explanation of why he felt that it was important to drag up Jack Ruby. I think most of the viewers are smart enough to realize that Georgie Boy really doesn't care one way or the other about the innocent people who have been killed. It just makes him feel good about bringing up America to try and show how bad, bad, bad America is while he sits back and reaps the benefits of living here.

"Operation Menu was the codename of a covert United States Strategic Air Command (SAC) bombing campaign conducted in eastern Cambodia and Laos from 18 March 1969 until 26 May 1970, during the Vietnam War..."

"An official United States Air Force record of US bombing activity over Indochina from 1964 to 1973 was declassified by US president Bill Clinton in 2000.

"The report gives details of the extent of the bombing of Cambodia, as well as of Laos and Vietnam.

"According to the data, the Air Force began bombing the rural regions of Cambodia along its South Vietnam border in 1965 under the Johnson administration. This was four years earlier than previously believed.

"Nixon authorized the use of long-range B-52 bombers to carpet bomb the region."
Evidently Georgie Boy overlooks all the murders that were committed by Communists and finds it more apropos, as a U.S. citizen, to keep on blaming his country for something or other. Maybe he think Mao and Stalin were the good guys and nobody was ever murdered under Communist regimes. By the way, I am still wondering why Georgie Boy even felt it was important to drag up Jack Ruby as he did. Maybe one of his favorite conspirancy sites lists Ruby as the most successful terrorist of the 20th century. Now I think we all realize that if Jack Ruby hadn't been Jewish, there would have been no thread started about him at all by Georgie.

Why are you still living here, Georgie Boy, when it is so obvious that you hate this country? All the viewers have seen what you constantly post ad nauseam about this country that you hate so. I am willing to bet that most of the viewers think that it was asinine of Georgie Boy to even bring up Jack Ruby. However, there are those who like to go to the NeoNazi/WhiteSupremacists/Islamofascist hate sites or the conspiracy sites to dig up these things. I wonder if Georgie Boy can give us a logical explanation of why he felt that it was important to drag up Jack Ruby. I think most of the viewers are smart enough to realize that Georgie Boy really doesn't care one way or the other about the innocent people who have been killed. It just makes him feel good about bringing up America to try and show how bad, bad, bad America is while he sits back and reaps the benefits of living here.
I wonder if Hossie even remembers the subject of this thread?

"Yitzhak Shamir died two weeks ago and was buried in the cemetery of the 'Great of the Nation' in Jerusalem. He was 97 years old and had been vegetating for years in a state of dementia. Most Israelis did not know that he was still alive.

When I described him on TV as 'the most successful terrorist of the 20th century', the interviewer raised his eyebrows. But it was an accurate description."

Would your eyebrows have raised?
Why or why not?
Why do you hate free speech?
Did you swallow a little too much Agent Orange while terrorizing the Vietnamese?

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century? » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"Yitzhak Shamir died two weeks ago and was buried in the cemetery of the 'Great of the Nation' in Jerusalem. He was 97 years old and had been vegetating for years in a state of dementia. Most Israelis did not know that he was still alive.

When I described him on TV as 'the most successful terrorist of the 20th century', the interviewer raised his eyebrows. But it was an accurate description."

Why or why not?
Did you swallow a little too much Agent Orange while terrorizing the Vietnamese?

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century? » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
The President of Sudan is still ruling and he is responsible for the death of millions, and he is still ordering his Army to kill -- Christians and Blacks of different tribes. Georgie Boy doesn't care about this because the Jews are not involved. It looks like Georgie Boy's needle is stuck on Vietnam and since that time, there have been many people murdered by people Georgie Boy has no problem with. Did you smoke too much weed when you were young with the homeboys, Georgie Boy, and talk about how the Jews were responsible for your circumstances? And, Georgie Boy, most of your sites I don't even waste my time reading because those sites are just like you -- blame everything on the Jews, Israel or the U.S.

The Communists didn't need to carpet bomb Chicago to kill 65 million in China, 20 million in the Soviet Union and 2 million in Cambodia.

How many did the US kill in Cambodia?

The Communists didn't need to carpet bomb Chicago to kill 65 million in China, 20 million in the Soviet Union and 2 million in Cambodia.

More than Stalin, Hitler, and Mao combined.

"The U.S. and its allies killed as many as 5 million Southeast Asian citizens during the active war years.

"The numbers of dead in Laos and Cambodia remain uncounted, but as of 1971, a congressional Research Service report prepared for the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee indicated that over one million Laotians had been killed, wounded, or turned into refugees, with the figure for Cambodia estimated two million.

"More than a half million 'secret' US bombing missions over Laos, begun in late 1964, devastated populations of ancient cultures there. Estimates indicate that around 230,000 tons of bombs were dropped over northern Laos in 1968 and 1969 alone.

"Increasing numbers of U.S. military personnel were added to the ground forces in Laos during 1961, preparing for major military operations to come.

"The 'secret' bombing of Cambodia began in March 1969, and an outright land invasion of Cambodia was conducted from late April 1970 through the end of June, causing thousand of casualties.

"These raging U.S. covert wars did not cease until August 14, 1973, by which time countless additional casualties were inflicted.

"When the bombing in Cambodia finally ceased, the U.S. Air Force had officially recorded the use of nearly 260,000 tons of bombs there. The total tonnage of bombs dropped in Laos over eight and a half years exceeded two million."

Any thought$ on what the profit margin might have been for that many bomb$?

CRG -- Getting used to the idea of double standards: The underlying maxim is "we will punish the crimes of our enemies and reward the crimes of our friends"

"The U.S. and its allies killed as many as 5 million Southeast Asian citizens during the active war years.

"The numbers of dead in Laos and Cambodia remain uncounted, but as of 1971, a congressional Research Service report prepared for the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee indicated that over one million Laotians had been killed, wounded, or turned into refugees, with the figure for Cambodia estimated two million.

"More than a half million 'secret' US bombing missions over Laos, begun in late 1964, devastated populations of ancient cultures there. Estimates indicate that around 230,000 tons of bombs were dropped over northern Laos in 1968 and 1969 alone.

"Increasing numbers of U.S. military personnel were added to the ground forces in Laos during 1961, preparing for major military operations to come.

"The 'secret' bombing of Cambodia began in March 1969, and an outright land invasion of Cambodia was conducted from late April 1970 through the end of June, causing thousand of casualties.

"These raging U.S. covert wars did not cease until August 14, 1973, by which time countless additional casualties were inflicted.

"When the bombing in Cambodia finally ceased, the U.S. Air Force had officially recorded the use of nearly 260,000 tons of bombs there. The total tonnage of bombs dropped in Laos over eight and a half years exceeded two million."

CRG -- Getting used to the idea of double standards: The underlying maxim is "we will punish the crimes of our enemies and reward the crimes of our friends"
Is Center for Global Research related to WingNut Daily? I thought so.

Globalresearch.ca - RationalWiki

Is Center for Global Research related to WingNut Daily? I thought so.

Globalresearch.ca - RationalWiki

What does "rationalwiki" have to say about the following content?

"The unilateral U.S. military intervention in Vietnam began in 1954, immediately following the humiliating French defeat in early May 1954.

"The July 21, 1954 Geneva Agreement concluded the French war against the Vietnamese and promised them a unifying election, mandated for July 1956.

"The U.S. government knew that fair elections would, in effect, ensure a genuine democratic victory for revered Communist leader Ho Chi Minh.

"This was unacceptable.

"In June 1954, prior to the signing of the historic Geneva agreement, the U.S. began CIA-directed internal sabotage operations against the Vietnamese while setting up the puppet Ngo Dinh Diem (brought to Vietnam from the U.S.) as 'our' political leader.

"No electrons were ever held.

"This set the stage for yet another war for Vietnamese independence -- this time against U.S. forces and their South Vietnamese puppets."

Why or why not?

The President of Sudan is still ruling and he is responsible for the death of millions, and he is still ordering his Army to kill -- Christians and Blacks of different tribes. Georgie Boy doesn't care about this because the Jews are not involved. It looks like Georgie Boy's needle is stuck on Vietnam and since that time, there have been many people murdered by people Georgie Boy has no problem with. Did you smoke too much weed when you were young with the homeboys, Georgie Boy, and talk about how the Jews were responsible for your circumstances? And, Georgie Boy, most of your sites I don't even waste my time reading because those sites are just like you -- blame everything on the Jews, Israel or the U.S.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/302730-7-u-n-peacekeepers-killed-in-sudan-attack.html

Forum List

Back