The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century

Yasser. Stole billions and died of AIDS.
Surprisingly, he didn't get it from screwing over the "Palestinians".
Yasser died from polonium poisoning thanks to another prominent Israeli terrorist, and your good bud, Ariel Sharon. How's that old war whore doing these days?

"For me, there was no surprise. From the very first day, I was convinced that Yasser Arafat had been poisoned by Ariel Sharon. I even wrote about it several times.

"It was a simple logical conclusion.

"First, a thorough medical examination in the French military hospital where he died did not find any cause for his sudden collapse and death. No traces of any life-threatening disease were found.

"The rumors distributed by the Israeli propaganda machine that Arafat had AIDS were blatant lies. They were a continuation of the rumors spread by the same machine that he was gay – all part of the relentless demonization of the Palestinian leader, which went on daily for decades."

If you didn't have lies, what would you write about?

Poisoning Arafat » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Yasser died from taking it up the ass.
That's how your soul-mate Ken Lay died?
Sure hope you're OK...

"... there were plenty of people who aimed at killing him and had the means to do so. The most obvious one was our prime minister, Ariel Sharon. He had even talked about Arafat having no insurance policy' in 2004."

How's the syphilis insurance working for Ari, btw?

Yasser died from polonium poisoning thanks to another prominent Israeli terrorist, and your good bud, Ariel Sharon. How's that old war whore doing these days?

"For me, there was no surprise. From the very first day, I was convinced that Yasser Arafat had been poisoned by Ariel Sharon. I even wrote about it several times.

"First, a thorough medical examination in the French military hospital where he died did not find any cause for his sudden collapse and death. No traces of any life-threatening disease were found.

"The rumors distributed by the Israeli propaganda machine that Arafat had AIDS were blatant lies. They were a continuation of the rumors spread by the same machine that he was gay – all part of the relentless demonization of the Palestinian leader, which went on daily for decades."

Time to renew, George.

http://www.easycartsecure.com/CounterPunch/Donations.html
You might be surprised by the range of opinions on CP, Hoss:

"Is Global Warming a Sin?
by ALEXANDER COCKBURN

"In a couple of hundred years, historians will be comparing the frenzies over our supposed human contribution to global warming to the tumults at the latter end of the tenth century as the Christian millennium approached.

"Then, as now, the doomsters identified human sinfulness as the propulsive factor in the planet’s rapid downward slide."

Is Global Warming a Sin? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Hebrews murdered the Canaanites, Moses, except for the children they gang raped.
I'm sure you take a lot of pride in that.
What makes Jews entitled to land their ancestors murdered and pillaged for?
Even someone as blind as you must have noticed how the Balfour Declaration occurred at the same time the Royal Navy was converting from coal to oil to power its fleets.
What does that tell you about the "little, loyal Jewish Ulster?"
In short, Mo...you are just not that fucking special.
You're merely pliable in the hands of Great Powers.

BTW, Mo, the Persians, Greeks, and Italians didn't cut and run when the Romans, Muslims, and Christians came to visit.
What's yer point, Mo?

Time to renew, George.

http://www.easycartsecure.com/CounterPunch/Donations.html

by ALEXANDER COCKBURN

"In a couple of hundred years, historians will be comparing the frenzies over our supposed human contribution to global warming to the tumults at the latter end of the tenth century as the Christian millennium approached.

"Then, as now, the doomsters identified human sinfulness as the propulsive factor in the planet’s rapid downward slide."

We'll have to figure out a way to move the sun further from the earth. That'll take care of it.

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th/21st Century: without a shadow of a doubt, GW Bush. He bagged 2 whole countries and killed how many hundreds of thousands? And then destroyed the US economy.
Dubya's got my vote.
Now, how do we get him and Dick in a courtroom before they die or move to France?

Hebrews murdered the Canaanites, Moses, except for the children they gang raped.
Even someone as blind as you must have noticed how the Balfour Declaration occurred at the same time the Royal Navy was converting from coal to oil to power its fleets.

BTW, Mo, the Persians, Greeks, and Italians didn't cut and run when the Romans, Muslims, and Christians came to visit.
Cut and run? Persians, Greeks, Romans were invaded just like the Israelites we're invaded by the Romans. Stop vomiting anti semtic garbage from piece of shit Nazi sites (like yourself). The one race / tribe the Canaanites mixed with, were the Hebrews, you fucking idiot. Go back to school, and start at third grade, where you left off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
Canaan in the Hebrew Bible

Canaan and the Canaanites are mentioned some 160 times in the Hebrew Bible, mostly in the Pentateuch and the books of Joshua and Judges.[30] Canaan first appears as one of Noah's grandsons, cursed with perpetual slavery because his father Ham had "looked upon" the drunk and naked Noah; God later promises Canaan's land to Abraham and eventually delivers it to the Israelites.[30] The Biblical history has become increasingly problematic as the archaeological and textual evidence supports the idea that the early Israelites were in fact themselves Canaanites.[30]

Last edited:

What's yer point, Mo?
The Jews have less right to Judea and Samaria than the Cherokee to Georgia?

"Yitzhak Shamir died two weeks ago and was buried in the cemetery of the “Great of the Nation” in Jerusalem. He was 97 years old and had been vegetating for years in a state of dementia. Most Israelis did not know that he was still alive.

"When I (Uri Avnery) described him on TV as 'the most successful terrorist of the 20th century', the interviewer raised his eyebrows. But it was an accurate description.

"Shamir was not a great thinker. In his teens he joined the right-wing Zionist youth organization of Vladimir Jabotinsky in Poland, and since then he did not change his world-view one iota. In this respect he was absolutely immovable.

"He wanted a Jewish state in all of the historical country. Period. No nonsense about Arabs and such."

Shame the old terrorist didn't live long enough to see it.
Perhaps Ehud and Bibi will?

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
How about Uncle Joe? Estimates 3-60 million killed.Scroll down to #5, Calculating The Number Of Victims.

Joseph Stalin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th/21st Century: without a shadow of a doubt, GW Bush. He bagged 2 whole countries and killed how many hundreds of thousands? And then destroyed the US economy.
Dubya's got my vote.
Now, how do we get him and Dick in a courtroom before they die or move to France?
That same courtroom will have a long line of Muslim / Arab leaders all the way into the sidewalk.

"Yitzhak Shamir died two weeks ago and was buried in the cemetery of the “Great of the Nation” in Jerusalem. He was 97 years old and had been vegetating for years in a state of dementia. Most Israelis did not know that he was still alive.

"When I (Uri Avnery) described him on TV as 'the most successful terrorist of the 20th century', the interviewer raised his eyebrows. But it was an accurate description.

"Shamir was not a great thinker. In his teens he joined the right-wing Zionist youth organization of Vladimir Jabotinsky in Poland, and since then he did not change his world-view one iota. In this respect he was absolutely immovable.

"He wanted a Jewish state in all of the historical country. Period. No nonsense about Arabs and such."

The Most Successful Terrorist of the 20th Century? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
How about Uncle Joe? Estimates 3-60 million killed.Scroll down to #5, Calculating The Number Of Victims.

Don't talk facts with these scumbags. They wouldn't now a fact if it hits them in the head with it.

What's yer point, Mo?
The Jews have less right to Judea and Samaria than the Cherokee to Georgia?
Judeah of Samaria of Ancient Israel? The Jews have no right to it? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Dubya's got my vote.
Didn't you know, Abdul? Imbeciles and criminals votes don't count.

At least he died doing what he loved.

Cut and run? Persians, Greeks, Romans were invaded just like the Israelites we're invaded by the Romans. Stop vomiting anti semtic garbage from piece of shit Nazi sites (like yourself). The one race / tribe the Canaanites mixed with, were the Hebrews, you fucking idiot. Go back to school, and start at third grade, where you left off.

Canaan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canaan in the Hebrew Bible

Canaan and the Canaanites are mentioned some 160 times in the Hebrew Bible, mostly in the Pentateuch and the books of Joshua and Judges.[30] Canaan first appears as one of Noah's grandsons, cursed with perpetual slavery because his father Ham had "looked upon" the drunk and naked Noah; God later promises Canaan's land to Abraham and eventually delivers it to the Israelites.[30] The Biblical history has become increasingly problematic as the archaeological and textual evidence supports the idea that the early Israelites were in fact themselves Canaanites.[30]
Why do you suppose we don't hear too much about the Persian, Greek, and Roman diaspora? Maybe because they've lived continuously for thousands of years on the lands they occupy today in spite of repeated invasions. The only reason the Jewish State exists today is because great Western Powers, i.e., England and the US, wanted a base for their empires.

I'm not sure how you're defining "mixed", Mo. but it looks to me like a lot of Canaanites were systematically exterminated or enslaved by the godly Hebrews:

"The conquest begins in Canaan with Jericho, followed by Ai (central Canaan), after which Joshua builds an altar to Yahweh at Mt Ebal (northern Canaan) and renews the Covenant. (The covenant ceremony has elements of a divine land-grant ceremony, similar to ceremonies known from Mesopotamia).[10]

"The narrative now switches to the south. The Gibeonites trick the Israelites into entering into an alliance with them by saying they are not Canaanites; this prevents the Israelites from exterminating them, but they are enslaved instead"

Book of Joshua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's how your soul-mate Ken Lay died?
Sure hope you're OK...

"... there were plenty of people who aimed at killing him and had the means to do so. The most obvious one was our prime minister, Ariel Sharon. He had even talked about Arafat having no insurance policy' in 2004."

How's the syphilis insurance working for Ari, btw?

Are you sad Yasser didn't touch you?

by ALEXANDER COCKBURN

We'll have to figure out a way to move the sun further from the earth. That'll take care of it.
"The modern trade is as fantastical as the medieval one. There is still zero empirical evidence that anthropogenic production of CO2 is making any measurable contribution to the world’s present warming trend.

"The greenhouse fearmongers rely entirely on unverified, crudely oversimplified computer models to finger mankind’s sinful contribution. Devoid of any sustaining scientific basis, carbon trafficking is powered by guilt, credulity, cynicism and greed, just like the old indulgences, though at least the latter produced beautiful monuments.

"By the sixteenth century, long after the world had sailed safely through the end of the first millennium, Pope Leo X financed the reconstruction of St. Peter’s Basilica by offering a 'plenary' indulgence, guaranteed to release a soul from purgatory."

Cockburn is a voice in the (lefty) wilderness on this one, Hoss.
He repeatedly makes the claim that planetary CO2 emissions didn't decrease during the Great Depression...I don't really know what to think...

"successful (comparative more successful, superlative most successful)
Resulting in success; assuring, or promotive of, success; accomplishing what was proposed; having the desired effect; prosperous; fortunate; happy

Uncle Joe is way out in front when it comes to killing, Hoss.
I'm not sure Russia can match Israel in accomplishing what was proposed, however.

successful - Wiktionary

Dubya's got my vote.
That same courtroom will have a long line of Muslim / Arab leaders all the way into the sidewalk.
The sooner the better.
There's no shortage of war criminals in every state and among every nationality.

by ALEXANDER COCKBURN

"The modern trade is as fantastical as the medieval one. There is still zero empirical evidence that anthropogenic production of CO2 is making any measurable contribution to the world’s present warming trend.

"The greenhouse fearmongers rely entirely on unverified, crudely oversimplified computer models to finger mankind’s sinful contribution. Devoid of any sustaining scientific basis, carbon trafficking is powered by guilt, credulity, cynicism and greed, just like the old indulgences, though at least the latter produced beautiful monuments.

"By the sixteenth century, long after the world had sailed safely through the end of the first millennium, Pope Leo X financed the reconstruction of St. Peter’s Basilica by offering a 'plenary' indulgence, guaranteed to release a soul from purgatory."

Cockburn is a voice in the (lefty) wilderness on this one, Hoss.
He repeatedly makes the claim that planetary CO2 emissions didn't decrease during the Great Depression...I don't really know what to think...
Back in the 60s and 70s there was a lot of stuff about the world going into another Ice Age. For a few years the proponents of this were as fanatical as Al Gore and his minions today. Forty years from now it will be about another Great Flood.

Forum List

Back