The Most Ridiculous Comment Obama made in Detroit today.

It's pretty clear he thinks these 1) are unqualified waivers of the entire ACA, and 2) have been pursued by most unions. The exchanges can't get up and running soon enough, eh?

What makes you think the exchanges will fix anything? In fact, what makes you think they will even be implemented? If the states punt on setting up the exchanges the burden will fall on the federal government. Quite a few governors are looking at that as a way to save money, drive up the costs of Obamacare, and cause it to collapse under its own weight.

You can't blame the States. The Fed wants to give them some token seed money and then have the future Burden of funding and controlling them every year go to the states. With out a single ideas as to how the cash strapped states will pay for them.

I don't blame the states, I think every state has a right to decide how to spend its own tax money. Funny how Democrats oppose unfunded mandates unless Democrats pass them.

You dupes have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Waivers have been given toeveryone, and they're ALL temporary. This BS is right up there with the Marxist muslim Kenyan death panels...and 80% of British love their NHS, and theothers are A-holes...

80% love it until they actually need it. Do a study of those who have become ill and actually needed real long term care. Ask them how they like it.

The masses love their 2 free check ups a year, they have no idea the nightmare it becomes when you actually need more than that.

Besides, Obamacare is NOTHING LIKE THE NHS, Something like the NHS would be an improvement on Obamacare.

I have all kinds of relatives in the UK, and you are the unknowing fool of the greedy a-hole GOP...

You dupes have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Waivers have been given toeveryone, and they're ALL temporary. This BS is right up there with the Marxist muslim Kenyan death panels...and 80% of British love their NHS, and theothers are A-holes...

80% love it until they actually need it. Do a study of those who have become ill and actually needed real long term care. Ask them how they like it.

The masses love their 2 free check ups a year, they have no idea the nightmare it becomes when you actually need more than that.

Besides, Obamacare is NOTHING LIKE THE NHS, Something like the NHS would be an improvement on Obamacare.

I have all kinds of relatives in the UK, and you are the unknowing fool of the greedy a-hole GOP...

So you say. How many of them have a long term illness, How many of them have Time Sensitive Cancer and find themselves on a 6 Month wait to have it removed?

I stand by what I said. People Love the NHS when they are healthy. It become less "great" when you need it.

Your claim of having relatives is meaningless to me. I have them too, and I am not about to use my WORD about what they think to further my argument. Only Democrat "A-Holes" Like yourself are allowed to use that weak ass shit.

Last edited:

So you say. How many of them have a long term illness, How many of them have Time Sensitive Cancer and find themselves on a 6 Month wait to have it removed?

I stand by what I said. People Love the NHS when they are healthy. It become less "great" when you need it.

Your claim of having relatives is meaningless to me. I have them too, and I am not about to use my WORD about what they think to further my argument. Only Democrat "A-Holes" Like yourself are allowed to use that weak ass shit.

Approval of NHS is about 80%, ours (last year) 34%. Any problems with NHS are due to THEIR Pubs, the Tories, who are always screwing with it. Under Obamacare, care will be guaranteed, so the GOP buddies, the corrupt insurers, will no longer cut people OFF when they get really sick. You know NOT...

We will have to just take your word for it, because even Congress admits. You need lawyers to even try to understand the law.

This level of passivity really isn't necessary. Believe it or not, it's actually possible to just look things up when you need to verify something.

Or, you could take the utter lack of evidence in support of Code1211's claim.

You got options I guess.

You mean "I think I heard" isn't good enough for you?

Meanwhile, NHS costs 8.5% of GDP, while our godawful "system" is at 18%- Something HAD to be done, and Obamacare is a GOP-AMERICAN system which the GOP would have voted for if they would vote for ANYTHING!

he needs michigan to get reelected.

Correction. He needs Detroit to get Re-Elected. As the last 12 Years of Grandholm Proved. You do not even have to go to the Rest of the State. promise enough give aways to Detroit and you will carry Michigan.

she was governor for eight years. We have a two-term limit. What he needs from Detroit is to have them not stay home. You DO have to go to the rest of the state. Detroit votes at least 90 percent democratic every time and yet we had a republican governor for eight years before Granholm. Granholm was reelected because Dick DeVos was a fucking scumbag.
Detroit is a 3rd world shit hole !!

Meanwhile, NHS costs 8.5% of GDP, while our godawful "system" is at 18%- Something HAD to be done, and Obamacare is a GOP-AMERICAN system which the GOP would have voted for if they would vote for ANYTHING!
BWAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA !!!LISTEN TO THE LIBB TRY TO PLCE BLAME FOR OBAMACARE ON REPUBLICANS!! BWAAA HAAA HAAAAA !!...........THE ONLY THING THAT IS NOT FUNNY ABOUT IDIOTS LIKE THIS IS THAT THEY VOTE!!!:eek:

Obama said a lot of Partisan BS, and one Liners today in Detroit. However 1 thing stood out to me as beyond the Pale Ridiculous and Disconnected from Reality.

He said, In front of a huge Union Crowd, that he had passed Health care to Bring affordable Healthcare to all Americans. Well not even getting in to the BS of that Statement.

Did not anyone else find it hard to swallow that he was saying it in front of a group of Union's. MOST of which have applied for and been given Waivers to the law?

I mean is this Guy even for real? Has he decided to give up on even Putting up a front of Bi-Partisanship and Honesty? Has he Decided to just lie his way to another term?
Then why is he denying affordable healthcare to all those Democrat special interest groups to whom he's issued waivers?

Did not anyone else find it hard to swallow that he was saying it in front of a group of Union's. MOST of which have applied for and been given Waivers to the law?

homer_facepalm.jpg

You usually have so much to say Greenbeard.

I guess all those waivers are hard for even you to defend eh.
Maybe he's facepalming because he knows he's been suckered.

Naaaaah... :lol:

I think I heard that the UAW has a "carve-out" for its Cadillac plan of insurance. This is permanent.

Shockingly, that's not true.

We will have to just take your word for it, because even Congress admits. You need lawyers to even try to understand the law.

I love you guys who run around acting like you know exactly how the Implementation of all aspects of Obamacare will effect us all, even though the people that wrote it do not even really know WTF they wrote.

Do you work for an Insurance Company GB? I only ask because the way you have defended this bill from Day one, before we even know what it really will do, makes me think you must work for them. Considering they seem to be the ones who are going to make out the most from it.
He knows because Dear Reader told him so.

"Obama says it, I believe it, that settles it."

You obviously don't know what a waiver IS. In the Union case, it's so they reach the end of their contract and can renegotiate without being taxed on their "cadillac" plans. McDonalds, Walgreens get waivers on their CRAPPE plans until 2014. No conspiracy, MORONS.

Obama said a lot of Partisan BS, and one Liners today in Detroit. However 1 thing stood out to me as beyond the Pale Ridiculous and Disconnected from Reality.

He said, In front of a huge Union Crowd, that he had passed Health care to Bring affordable Healthcare to all Americans. Well not even getting in to the BS of that Statement.

I mean is this Guy even for real? Has he decided to give up on even Putting up a front of Bi-Partisanship and Honesty? Has he Decided to just lie his way to another term?
With our dysfunctional media in this Orwellian time. . . he has a good chance of getting that done.

With our dysfunctional media in this Orwellian time. . . he has a good chance of getting that done.
No shortage of Useful Idiots willing to carry his water.

Our media never mentions Pubs are blocking EVERYTHING since 1/2010, or what the ACA will do etc etc. They ARE CRAPPE- all horse race, controversy and the new guy.Otherwise Pub Dupe IDIOCY couldn't survive. Not to mention disgraceful Fox Noise...

Correction. He needs Detroit to get Re-Elected. As the last 12 Years of Grandholm Proved. You do not even have to go to the Rest of the State. promise enough give aways to Detroit and you will carry Michigan.

she was governor for eight years. We have a two-term limit. What he needs from Detroit is to have them not stay home. You DO have to go to the rest of the state. Detroit votes at least 90 percent democratic every time and yet we had a republican governor for eight years before Granholm. Granholm was reelected because Dick DeVos was a fucking scumbag.
Detroit is a 3rd world shit hole !!

You should move there. You'd fit in extremely well. Just be yourself. :lol:

Wrong.. Obama is going to lose MI this time out, and how do you explain the fact that Republicans now control everything here? Detroit aint what it used to be.

Wrong.. Obama is going to lose MI this time out, and how do you explain the fact that Republicans now control everything here? Detroit aint what it used to be.

Who did Michigan vote for in 08?

There are really 2 Michigan's.

Detroit, and everywhere else.

let me tell you up here where I am, We were just so happy to get 125 Million in Stimulus Funds to build a Bypass road. We were so happy to see all the contracts for the work on it, go to Downstate UNION contractors. It was really cool to see Union workers from Detroit working on my Roads as I drove around LOOKING FOR WORK!

Forum List

Back