The most important Frisbee moments.

I didn't know there WERE important frisbee moments.

:yapyapyapf:
I didn't know USMB had sports forum police, party pooper.
Dems have no sense of humor.
tenor.gif

I do apologize!

It was cruel of me to poop on your party.

:yapyapyapf:
I didn't know USMB had sports forum police, party pooper.
Dems have no sense of humor.

Angelo, seems USMB is a magnet for bitter, angry people so miserable in their own lives that they have nothing better to do than to troll threads they have no interest in or topics they have nothing to add to trying to spoil everything and make sure everyone else is miserable like them.

I used to love Frisbee when I was young, practiced all the time, and was pretty good too. I never went in for the small ones though preferring the big ones (165 gram?). I had a really nice one, super cool design logo long ago but it finally cracked from coming down hard on asphalt. I replaced it long ago with a new one, I still have it, it's not as nice looking, but it is around here if only I had the place and another person to catch with.

The one I have now which is probably 40 years old or more looks like this though mine is white. I always buy the white ones.

1200px-Frisbee_090719.jpg

I can't be sure, but the one I had before that I believe looked like this:

783e59b760f1843805ec65edd4f74748--s-toys-frisbee.jpg

Not sure why, but I think I slightly preferred that one even more.

I never went in for the small ones though preferring the big ones (165 gram?). I had a really nice one, super cool design logo long ago but it finally cracked from coming down hard on asphalt. I replaced it long ago with a new one, I still have it, it's not as nice looking, but it is around here if only I had the place and another person to catch with.

The one I have now which is probably 40 years old or more looks like this though mine is white. I always buy the white ones.

Are we still talking about Frisbees?

No shit. Maybe the first time you throw it to your child and they catch it?

It's amazing what people consider "sports" these days. Now it's even video games.

Ridiculous
Another party pooper.
Grumpy Old Men 3 ^ :71:
These days ?

Frisbees have been around since 1957, and I'm sure in some form or other ever since cavemen were skipping stones on water and hunting saber-toothed rabbits with sharp rocks..

stone-skip.gif

Last edited:

It's amazing what people consider "sports" these days. Now it's even video games.

Ridiculous
Another party pooper.
These days ?

Frisbees have been around since 1957, and I'm sure in some form or other ever since cavemen were skipping stones on water and hunting saber-toothed rabbits with sharp rocks..

stone-skip.gif
Doesn't make it a sport, sport. Lol

Ridiculous
Another party pooper.
These days ?

stone-skip.gif

You know a lot of grumpy old men named Deanna?

Neither of those are sports either. People conflate pastimes and extracurricular activities with sports.
Well, since USMB doesn't have a Pastimes and Extracurricular Activities board where would suggest future frisbee threads should be posted ?
I'm just givin ya shit lol. Have at it! I enjoy video games, fishing and strip bars. All of them are exciting at times but none of them are sports :cul2:

They gotta have a frisbee forum.

They've got one for every other damn thing... :)

Forum List

Back