Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.

I like Trump, but he does stretch the truth on occasion. Its either his real estate salesmanship, or his TV personality, always needing to be the best at things. As president, his experts know much more than him, especially the military and science experts. I'll give him his due on the economy, but the Budget Deficit is a major problem that needs to be addressed.

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. He’s still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one

I like Trump, but he does stretch the truth on occasion. Its either his real estate salesmanship, or his TV personality, always needing to be the best at things. As president, his experts know much more than him, especially the military and science experts. I'll give him his due on the economy, but the Budget Deficit is a major problem that needs to be addressed.

The only way the Leftists who control the media have any cachet on this subject is if they can produce the same sort of vituperative headline about the man who truly was the greatest of liars, Hussein Obama.

Trumps inability to be truthful limits his ability to be president

We will see that tonight when he speaks to the American people about the wall. Other Presidents have done this to get support for controversial programs. Reagan was a master at it

But when Trump speaks, people have become accustomed to the fact that he is probably lying again. It makes anything he tells us about the wall meaningless

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Yup…. Rule #1

I think I'd like to hear Trump talk about a time he went fishing..

:rolleyes:

The only way you can know if Trump is 'the most honest President' is if you know what EVERY President, ever publicly said while in office to compare to.

Do you have such a list?

Yes or no, please?

If you don't - than your statement is not based on facts and is basically worthless as a serious assertion.
It would then be relegated to, IMO, 'nonsensical, partisan blather'.

The only way the Leftists who control the media have any cachet on this subject is if they can produce the same sort of vituperative headline about the man who truly was the greatest of liars, Hussein Obama.
They don't call him Obama Bin Lying for nuthin.

The only way you can know if Trump is 'the most honest President' is if you know what EVERY President, ever publicly said while in office to compare to.

Do you have such a list?

Yes or no, please?

If you don't - than your statement is not based on facts and is basically worthless as a serious assertion.

Lighten up, Francis.

trolltriggered.gif

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. He’s still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one

Why that inconsequential query, when you didn't have the fortitude to question why Hussein Obama used his powers to guarantee nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Your post clearly proves you to be one of those trained seals known as 'reliable Democrat voters.'

His kids like to HUNT, and they like the outdoors. That tells me all I need to know about him.

Yup…. Rule #1

So, you think a pathological liar is worth defending as long as he's rich and has a "R" behind his name?

Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

"In trying to make the case for a high concrete border wall, Trump exaggerates about the Obama house in Washington, D.C. It is an 8,200 square foot Tudor-style home in the Kalorama residential area, but it is not a 'compound.'

"The Obamas added security fencing to an enlarged retaining wall in front for the needs of the Secret Service but there is not a ten-foot wall around the house; the front steps are open to the sidewalk. Chain link fencing, but no wall, was added to the back.

"While Trump says the border wall would be a 'slightly larger version' of the alleged Obama wall, he has previously described his proposed wall as 1,000 miles long, made of precast concrete slabs, rising 35 to 40 feet in the air."

If you object to Obama's many lies, why do you tolerate Trump's deceit?

Does it really matter? Dodd/Frank and Obamacare......The house and the personal tax returns...loved it!!!

Do you have such a list?

Yes or no, please?

Here's a plan.....get lost.

Why that inconsequential query, when you didn't have the fortitude to question why Hussein Obama used his powers to guarantee nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Your post clearly proves you to be one of those trained seals known as 'reliable Democrat voters.'
Prohibition doesn't work.

Yup…. Rule #1

So, you think a pathological liar is worth defending as long as he's rich and has a "R" behind his name?

Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

"In trying to make the case for a high concrete border wall, Trump exaggerates about the Obama house in Washington, D.C. It is an 8,200 square foot Tudor-style home in the Kalorama residential area, but it is not a 'compound.'

"The Obamas added security fencing to an enlarged retaining wall in front for the needs of the Secret Service but there is not a ten-foot wall around the house; the front steps are open to the sidewalk. Chain link fencing, but no wall, was added to the back.

"While Trump says the border wall would be a 'slightly larger version' of the alleged Obama wall, he has previously described his proposed wall as 1,000 miles long, made of precast concrete slabs, rising 35 to 40 feet in the air."

If you object to Obama's many lies, why do you tolerate Trump's deceit?

This is what I said , you dope:

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Is this true????
The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages

Is there a wall around the Obama mansion?

Speak up, dunce.

Trump's particularly dishonest, it's been proven by all the things he's changed, or messed up.

What makes Iran any worse than Israel, exactly?

It seems to be a vulgar display by the Globalists to trick those with Inferior Intelligence against going against Iran, because Terrorists win otherwise.

A.) Iran didn't take down the Twin Towers.

B.) The U.S.A killed more in the War in Terror, in Iraq, Syria & Afghanistan, than the Terrorists could kill in 100 years.

Way to be duped, Neocons have such low Intelligence, Oh we stand for Small Government, but think a minority of Terrorists killing far less than War, somehow calls for War & Genocide.

I'm tired of you filthy Nuggahs, you're less than Human & Proud of it.

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Trump is real.

For example, whereas Pocahontas will claim in front of her average joe base that she needs a beer, Trump will wear a suit in front of everyday people and boast of his success.

It's honest. It's refreshing.

BTW, nice avatar.

Do you have such a list?

Yes or no, please?

Here's a plan.....get lost.

LOL...I will take that as a 'no' (just as I thought).

So, your statement is not based on facts and is basically worthless as a serious assertion.
It is then be relegated to, IMO, 'nonsensical, partisan blather'.

So be it.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back