The Most Honest Assessment of Electric Car Benefits.

Notice how the climate crusaders never respond when asked to support their fantasy assertions!!

Weak :gay::gay::gay:

Climate changeis a proven fact. Doesn't matter if every right wing nut job believes it.

A banner/billboard that people on the left like to take bows in front of....like when David Hogg shows up at a die-in. Idk...getting all giddy over symbolic shit is ghey.

What does Congress do after nobody's like Hogg get 3 days of making lofty pronoucements? :bigbed:

For 10 years, the left has been proudly pronouncing, "The science is settled!!". And????? And????? To what end? What has Congress done in response? :bigbed: The world keeps burning coal like it is going out of style and the EIA projects it will be doing so for decades.....unabated:5_1_12024:.

Banners and billboards make nice backgrounds for taking selfies i suppose and maybe taking bows in internet message boards:2up::bye1:
I much prefer being the right wing nut job that's ummmm.....winning in the real world!

Nobody is caring about the " consensus":cul2::cul2::deal:
The whole AGW scam just goes to show that some people are easily fooled by the elites, and will gladly and proudly do as they are told.

They are like non-thinking drones.

Thought Experiment: If it were right wingers proclaiming AGW, would lefties accept it as they do from Al Goreleoni, Obama, and the leftist cabel of warmers? Would the public schools show AGW movies made by right wingers? Of course, they wouldn't. This just might prove AGW is a political movement and has nothing to do with science.

Well put and dead on accurate.

But you know Gipper.... deep down these people know they are losing. Just have to look at the content of their posts.... most laced with anger and misery. That's what you do when you're losing. Meanwhile look at us.... I mean how much fun is this place??!!:hyper::fingerscrossed::funnyface::funnyface:

Notice how the climate crusaders never respond when asked to support their fantasy assertions!!

Climate changeis a proven fact. Doesn't matter if every right wing nut job believes it.

A banner/billboard that people on the left like to take bows in front of....like when David Hogg shows up at a die-in. Idk...getting all giddy over symbolic shit is ghey.

What does Congress do after nobody's like Hogg get 3 days of making lofty pronoucements? :bigbed:

For 10 years, the left has been proudly pronouncing, "The science is settled!!". And????? And????? To what end? What has Congress done in response? :bigbed: The world keeps burning coal like it is going out of style and the EIA projects it will be doing so for decades.....unabated:5_1_12024:.

Banners and billboards make nice backgrounds for taking selfies i suppose and maybe taking bows in internet message boards:2up::bye1:
I much prefer being the right wing nut job that's ummmm.....winning in the real world!

The whole AGW scam just goes to show that some people are easily fooled by the elites, and will gladly and proudly do as they are told.

Thought Experiment: If it were right wingers proclaiming AGW, would lefties accept it as they do from Al Goreleoni, Obama, and the leftist cabel of warmers? Would the public schools show AGW movies made by right wingers? Of course, they wouldn't. This just might prove AGW is a political movement and has nothing to do with science.

But you know Gipper.... deep down these people know they are losing. Just have to look at the content of their posts.... most laced with anger and misery. That's what you do when you're losing. Meanwhile look at us.... I mean how much fun is this place??!!:hyper::fingerscrossed::funnyface::funnyface:
Agreed...they KNOW they are losing but because they think they KNOW the truth, they are angry that Americans aren't following their ignorant beliefs. Their arrogance is boundless.

Look at how OldCrock responds in nearly every post he makes. He is full of hate, disgust, and arrogance. He is a true believer and thinks the world is coming to an end due to AGW. I have a family member just like him. He also thinks the end is coming...and he too is full of hate and disgust with his fellow man.

Agreed...they KNOW they are losing but because they think they KNOW the truth, they are angry that Americans aren't following their ignorant beliefs. Their arrogance is boundless.

Look at how OldCrock responds in nearly every post he makes. He is full of hate, disgust, and arrogance. He is a true believer and thinks the world is coming to an end due to AGW. I have a family member just like him. He also thinks the end is coming...and he too is full of hate and disgust with his fellow man.

Lol.... to be honest what keeps me in here is how I can so easily make their heads explode. These fuckers hate my ass and I could not possibly be any happier. If I don't get the angry rant response I get ignored which is even greater evidence that I'm winning!!

Progressives live in a perpetual state of angst and misery and who can blame them really? If on public policy matters like gun control and climate change I was losing at every turn I be pretty fucking miserable too.

:spinner::springbed::spinner:

Check out the gun grabber threads in the Current Events section. You want to see prolific levels of misery?:2up: It's like must see TV.

You stupid ass, I don't care who proclaims what concerning issues of science. They damn well better have evidence and observations that back up their assertations. The evidence and observations back up what the scientists are stating concerning the warming of the globe and the resultant climate change. You flap yapping deniers have neither.

You stupid ass, I don't care who proclaims what concerning issues of science. They damn well better have evidence and observations that back up their assertations. The evidence and observations back up what the scientists are stating concerning the warming of the globe and the resultant climate change. You flap yapping deniers have neither.
The evidence you devoutly adhere to is bogus. Just accept and move on or don't. I don't give two shits.

Warmers and ignorance go together like peas and carrots.

You have been stating the same exact thing to 10 years. And where is the landscape changing exactly? The policy makers aren't giving a shit.... in fact, their lack of Interest could not possibly be more pronounced!!!

As I have maintained.... you people need to make a strategy change. Stop the bomb-throwing. That is what rational people do when they are having zero levels of success after doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over.

What it really means when you step back and take a close look at it is the radicals make life easy for the policy makers. The climate alarmists want the world to spend trillions and let's face it.... at the end of the day they can just go to their constituents and label these people as nutters when put in the context of allocation of $$. This is clearly a dynamic that the climate alarmist are clueless about.... which makes somebody like me very very happy.:fingerscrossed::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

The evidence you devoutly adhere to is bogus. Just accept and move on or don't. I don't give two shits.

Warmers and ignorance go together like peas and carrots.

And Gip.... let's face it.... peas and carrots suck.

And here in Oregon, where 94% of our electricity comes from renewables, these cars are actually nearly carbon neutral.

So easy to check ...

State of Oregon: Energy in Oregon - Electricity Mix in Oregon

52 1/4% of Oregon's power come from Coal, Natural Gas, and Nuclear.
You are correct. I read another article, and read a future projection for the present. Here is the correct figure. Note that Oregon is still #1 for the use of renewable energy by percentage in the states. Thank you for the correction. One point to note, if all the renewable energy that Oregon produces were used in state, that figure for Oregon would be much higher. Much of what we produce is sold to California.
so you lied. I know it was intentional to spew fake news for a point. It's what you do. the fact is that another poster called you out and now you are like, ok I looked at the article wrong. yeah sure. electric cars are going nowhere fast. just let us know when they reach a profit.

Last edited:
Nuclear "weapons" certainly would be a primary example.

Nuclear power, however, was a quantum leap in man's ability to produce clean, sustainable power.
And huge dead zones when things go wrong. How much is Fukushima going to cost Japan? We don't need nuclear at all. It is a failed and dangerous technology. We can supply all the energy we need from solar and wind. Time for you pissant luddites to get your heads out of your asses. Besides that, seeing you post on how terrible that government subsidies are for renewable energy, then advocating nuclear in the next post is so damn laughable. The biggest energy subsidies are for nuclear, and it is very expensive electricity.
nope

So easy to check ...

State of Oregon: Energy in Oregon - Electricity Mix in Oregon

52 1/4% of Oregon's power come from Coal, Natural Gas, and Nuclear.
Also from that site...

Oregon's Renewable Portfolio Standard requires that 50 percent of the electricity Oregonians use come from renewable resources by 2040.

Maybe OldCrock is thinking 94% by the year 2100. Man is he full of a crock of shit. Or maybe he is just your typical AGW LIAR!!!

Old Rocks is a true believer ... he will believe anything that supports his faith. He will even knowingly lie to convert others to his faith. It's a characteristic shared by most religious zealots.

KON3B0Y7.jpg

Your enemies are religious zealots. That's a handy argument. I see it allows you to put up dramatic imagery without ever once addressing the merits of his actual arguments or presenting your own opinions on the topics under discussion.
The addressing of the 'merits' of the AGW argument has been done ad nauseum.

Clearly, there is nothing to the argument. So no need to address the merits, because there aren't any.
Clearly you are a total ignoramus concerning AGW. But, it does not matter. People like you do not matter in the least, for the rest of us will leave you in the dust as we adopt new technologies for a better life for all of us. Renewable, non polluting energy, EV's that are both faster, more powerful, and safer than ICE vehicles.
explain why Germany went back to coal please.

If electric cars were any good, government wouldn't have to subsidize them, and mandate their use. The market should decide what people buy, not government. This is just another loss of freedoms to be forced to buy electric cars.

Also, the extremely small number of electric cars being sold EVEN with government subsidies is very telling.

Think of the savings if we just made coal-fired cars and could save all the cost of generating electricity and save all the energy lost in transformers and transmission lines. But, wait, how about if we just made cars equipped without engines or electric motors, but WITH sails and gave government paid lessons on how to sail them? Then built solar powered fans to blow hot air around for those days there's no wind. Useless, of course, on windless nights. But why let that stand in the way of Saving The Planet?
if we kill ourselves off, who are we saving the planet for?

what does that even mean? that is a useless statement with nothing to show its meaning. Because the earth rotates and tilts on an axis, climate changes daily. so what is it you wish to prove with your statement exactly?

manipulated data? hahahaahaha:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back