The Most Honest Assessment of Electric Car Benefits.

Nuclear "weapons" certainly would be a primary example.

Nuclear power, however, was a quantum leap in man's ability to produce clean, sustainable power.
And huge dead zones when things go wrong. How much is Fukushima going to cost Japan? We don't need nuclear at all. It is a failed and dangerous technology. We can supply all the energy we need from solar and wind. Time for you pissant luddites to get your heads out of your asses. Besides that, seeing you post on how terrible that government subsidies are for renewable energy, then advocating nuclear in the next post is so damn laughable. The biggest energy subsidies are for nuclear, and it is very expensive electricity.

And here in Oregon, where 94% of our electricity comes from renewables, these cars are actually nearly carbon neutral.

So easy to check ...

State of Oregon: Energy in Oregon - Electricity Mix in Oregon

52 1/4% of Oregon's power come from Coal, Natural Gas, and Nuclear.
Also from that site...

Oregon's Renewable Portfolio Standard requires that 50 percent of the electricity Oregonians use come from renewable resources by 2040.

Maybe OldCrock is thinking 94% by the year 2100. Man is he full of a crock of shit. Or maybe he is just your typical AGW LIAR!!!

Old Rocks is a true believer ... he will believe anything that supports his faith. He will even knowingly lie to convert others to his faith. It's a characteristic shared by most religious zealots.

KON3B0Y7.jpg

Your enemies are religious zealots. That's a handy argument. I see it allows you to put up dramatic imagery without ever once addressing the merits of his actual arguments or presenting your own opinions on the topics under discussion.
The addressing of the 'merits' of the AGW argument has been done ad nauseum.

Clearly, there is nothing to the argument. So no need to address the merits, because there aren't any.
Clearly you are a total ignoramus concerning AGW. But, it does not matter. People like you do not matter in the least, for the rest of us will leave you in the dust as we adopt new technologies for a better life for all of us. Renewable, non polluting energy, EV's that are both faster, more powerful, and safer than ICE vehicles.

So easy to check ...

Also from that site...

Oregon's Renewable Portfolio Standard requires that 50 percent of the electricity Oregonians use come from renewable resources by 2040.

Maybe OldCrock is thinking 94% by the year 2100. Man is he full of a crock of shit. Or maybe he is just your typical AGW LIAR!!!

Old Rocks is a true believer ... he will believe anything that supports his faith. He will even knowingly lie to convert others to his faith. It's a characteristic shared by most religious zealots.

KON3B0Y7.jpg

Your enemies are religious zealots. That's a handy argument. I see it allows you to put up dramatic imagery without ever once addressing the merits of his actual arguments or presenting your own opinions on the topics under discussion.

Clearly, there is nothing to the argument. So no need to address the merits, because there aren't any.

Indeed..... and public policy makers in Western governments give it to 0 credence. Its validity only stands in the tiny climate science community..... but nowhere in the real world!:oops-28:
What a liar you are. The government of the orange criminal that is currently President is the only Western Government that does not accept the reality of AGW.

Not surprising, but the video implies that all electricity is generated by coal, when , in fact, as of 2017, only 30.1% of our electricity was goal generated.
You are simply lying your ass off again.

Nowhere in that video does it imply that all electricity is generated by coal, jackass.

Why are you so consistently wrong about everything?

I don't know. It could have been the phrase "electric cars are coal powered cars"

I have never seen it explained more succinctly than this. The great savior ain’t really what it is cracked up to be. It does show how successful propaganda and brainwashing can be.

What the hell do you do with the highly toxic batteries when they wear out and need to be replaced?

What the fuck do you do with highly toxic lead acid batteries when they wear out and need to be replaced? Either you are an incredibly dumb shit or you are purposely putting up a lie that you cannot recycle the batteries that are being used in the present EV's. The amount of nickel, cobalt, and lithium in those batteries exceeds the amount of valuable minerals in most ores mined today.

So easy to check ...

Also from that site...

KON3B0Y7.jpg

Clearly you are a total ignoramus concerning AGW. But, it does not matter. People like you do not matter in the least, for the rest of us will leave you in the dust as we adopt new technologies for a better life for all of us. Renewable, non polluting energy, EV's that are both faster, more powerful, and safer than ICE vehicles.

Preach, Brother!

maxresdefault.jpg

What a liar you are. The government of the orange criminal that is currently President is the only Western Government that does not accept the reality of AGW.

And what do we do with heretics?

maxresdefault.jpg

Also from that site...

KON3B0Y7.jpg

Indeed..... and public policy makers in Western governments give it to 0 credence. Its validity only stands in the tiny climate science community..... but nowhere in the real world!:oops-28:

Yep....whatever you say :113:

Im no liar....in fact, when you call people liars simply means you can't accept the utter 20 year failure of the climate change industry to change the energy landscape as it relates to AGW theory. Frankly, when your responses display all that anger, the optics suck in terms of credibility!!

Now....if your assertion has any validity and I am indeed a liar, then please show us all where western governments have accepted AGW in directing their public policy on energy??? Provide links please....and not phony statistics like you are prone to post up. Comparative statistics....that compare renewable growth rates to ACTUAL use of fossil fuel energy in western countries. No fakery because I will be all over it like white on rice.....so for example, show me how much of a liar I am by including current coal use and future coal use as projected by the US Government ( not some fake green organization projection = ghey ). Make sure it includes countries other than the US, like China and India. ( providing growth rates of renewables doesnt count....that is fakery....must be contextual relatuve to fossil fuel use present and future ). Please do show us where the people of the United States have been clamouring for legislation on climate change ( executive actions by any President doesn't add up to shit....congress appropriates $$ dummy :bye1: ).

So get to work s0n....and we want links btw....and no sta nd alone growth stats. They are fake and ghey:coffee:

Last edited:
So easy to check ...

Also from that site...

KON3B0Y7.jpg

I will leave you in the dust with my new to me beautiful 44' coach. Like it?

Pre-EPA DEF emission requirements...and gets about 7 mpg. I love it!!! I will think of you buddy, as we travel North America in style.
IMG_1009 (2).JPG

Also from that site...

KON3B0Y7.jpg

Pre-EPA DEF emission requirements...and gets about 7 mpg. I love it!!! I will think of you buddy, as we travel North America in style. View attachment 195809
Not at all, fuckface. That piece of crap won't go in the places that I like to go. It will rattle apart in about 20 miles.

Also from that site...

KON3B0Y7.jpg

Preach, Brother!

maxresdefault.jpg
To a dumb ass like you? Waste of time.

Think of the savings if we just made coal-fired cars and could save all the cost of generating electricity and save all the energy lost in transformers and transmission lines. But, wait, how about if we just made cars equipped without engines or electric motors, but WITH sails and gave government paid lessons on how to sail them? Then built solar powered fans to blow hot air around for those days there's no wind. Useless, of course, on windless nights. But why let that stand in the way of Saving The Planet?

Think of the savings if we just made coal-fired cars and could save all the cost of generating electricity and save all the energy lost in transformers and transmission lines. But, wait, how about if we just made cars equipped without engines or electric motors, but WITH sails and gave government paid lessons on how to sail them? Then built solar powered fans to blow hot air around for those days there's no wind. Useless, of course, on windless nights. But why let that stand in the way of Saving The Planet?

That's funny, but not in a humorous way. More like in an odd way.

KON3B0Y7.jpg

Pre-EPA DEF emission requirements...and gets about 7 mpg. I love it!!! I will think of you buddy, as we travel North America in style. View attachment 195809
Not at all, fuckface. That piece of crap won't go in the places that I like to go. It will rattle apart in about 20 miles.
Such angry and hate...not good for your health.

I shall enjoy the fruits of my labors, seeing this beautiful country and ignoring partisan fools like you.

Notice how the climate crusaders never respond when asked to support their fantasy assertions!!

Weak :gay::gay::gay:

These progressives....not at all interested in debating anything. All they want to do is silence the other side.....fucking ghey :flirtysmile4::spinner::spinner:

Notice how the climate crusaders never respond when asked to support their fantasy assertions!!

Climate changeis a proven fact. Doesn't matter if every right wing nut job believes it.

A banner/billboard that people on the left like to take bows in front of....like when David Hogg shows up at a die-in. Idk...getting all giddy over symbolic shit is ghey.

What does Congress do after nobody's like Hogg get 3 days of making lofty pronoucements? :bigbed:

For 10 years, the left has been proudly pronouncing, "The science is settled!!". And????? And????? To what end? What has Congress done in response? :bigbed: The world keeps burning coal like it is going out of style and the EIA projects it will be doing so for decades.....unabated:5_1_12024:.

Banners and billboards make nice backgrounds for taking selfies i suppose and maybe taking bows in internet message boards:2up::bye1:
I much prefer being the right wing nut job that's ummmm.....winning in the real world!

Nobody is caring about the " consensus":cul2::cul2::deal:

Climate changeis a proven fact. Doesn't matter if every right wing nut job believes it.

A banner/billboard that people on the left like to take bows in front of....like when David Hogg shows up at a die-in. Idk...getting all giddy over symbolic shit is ghey.

What does Congress do after nobody's like Hogg get 3 days of making lofty pronoucements? :bigbed:

For 10 years, the left has been proudly pronouncing, "The science is settled!!". And????? And????? To what end? What has Congress done in response? :bigbed: The world keeps burning coal like it is going out of style and the EIA projects it will be doing so for decades.....unabated:5_1_12024:.

Banners and billboards make nice backgrounds for taking selfies i suppose and maybe taking bows in internet message boards:2up::bye1:
I much prefer being the right wing nut job that's ummmm.....winning in the real world!

Nobody is caring about the " consensus":cul2::cul2::deal:
The whole AGW scam just goes to show that some people are easily fooled by the elites, and will gladly and proudly do as they are told.

They are like non-thinking drones.

Thought Experiment: If it were right wingers proclaiming AGW, would lefties accept it as they do from Al Goreleoni, Obama, and the leftist cabel of warmers? Would the public schools show AGW movies made by right wingers? Of course, they wouldn't. This just might prove AGW is a political movement and has nothing to do with science.

Forum List

Back