The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

If they walk here, get a job and get deported a month later, they'll be reluctant to make a repeat trip.

The ones that came after them will take the job. They have no reason to not return either. Their job is here.

The ones that came after them will take the job.

Yup. And then we deport them as well.

They have no reason to not return either.

If it's expensive to get here and they can't stay long, that's a great reason to not return.

You are arguing for the very system we have now that has led to somewhere between 10 and 30 some million to be here illegally.

As long as the jobs are here, they will come.

They will come with or without jobs.

Illegals are invading our country, but you want to lock up Americans instead of the foreigners.

There is nothing to come for without a job.

You also are not going to pay to put millions of people in prison.
Last time I looked, those who submit requests to become American citizens who are honest people have to stand line.

We do not owe illegals a living. They broke a law by crossing a border without telling anyone they were here.

In short you are telling me...... I am AWESOME, BRILLIANT and HEAVY WEIGHT.

Thank you for your kindness.

What does you being obese have to do with anything?

Oh please stop.

Who said anything about obese?

If you knew the proper syntax and punctuation of the English language, you'd know you did. "HEAVY WEIGHT". LMOA

Oh are you running out of ammo? Is this the best you can do?
Based from all the nonsense you are giving me.... You are just a light weight.
You are dealing with a heavy weight.
Didn’t you noticed some are so scared of me but idiot nonsense liar and ignorant like you are the only one sticking around.
Bussiness owners don't talk like you..

I hear posts like that from 21 year olds..

Just saying.

Do you suppose to have a criteria how a business owners talk or behave?

A very good example of that is your inept disgusting president.
Tell me how supposed that billionaire behave? Mocking a disabled person. Lying SOB ...... Making and false claims all the time........ I can go on and on.

Sure they could learn, but it is hot, boring, and labor intensive work, so the US citizens refuse.
That means if we want our economy to be ok, we need way more immigrants.
They refuse because they aren't willing to do it for $5/hr that Mexican labor is willing to do it for. However, they would do it for $15/hr. I used to do work like that when I was in high school and college.

Please stop lying. No one is getting paid $5. That’s a lie.
How can illegals even at the lowest even take $5? Traveling alone and gas doesn’t make sense.

You are badly uninformed.
Average immigrant agricultural workers make LESS than $5/hour.
{...
the pay dropped to the minimum wage of $3.35 per hour.
...}
Illegal Immigration and Low Wage Labor
They do not typically travel or pay for gas.
Most farms have on site trailers for their agricultural workers.
They could not afford to travel or drive, on such low wages.

Like plumbers or gardeners or painters etc etc etc........ they are not getting paid $5.
You see cars and cars line up at farms not trailers.

The only cars I see at farms other than the owners or foreman, are when they are selling wholesale to the public.
Agricultural workers can not afford cars, much less gasoline.
I don't know any farms without trailers.

Well I don’t see trailers here. All I saw are cars line up that came from all over.

You go up and down 5 n&s of California towards San Francisco. There’s thousands of acres of farms. Harvesting & planting see cars but no trailers.
That is without even talking to my friends.

Sure they could learn, but it is hot, boring, and labor intensive work, so the US citizens refuse.
That means if we want our economy to be ok, we need way more immigrants.
They refuse because they aren't willing to do it for $5/hr that Mexican labor is willing to do it for. However, they would do it for $15/hr. I used to do work like that when I was in high school and college.

Please stop lying. No one is getting paid $5. That’s a lie.
How can illegals even at the lowest even take $5? Traveling alone and gas doesn’t make sense.

You are badly uninformed.
Average immigrant agricultural workers make LESS than $5/hour.
{...
the pay dropped to the minimum wage of $3.35 per hour.
...}
Illegal Immigration and Low Wage Labor
They do not typically travel or pay for gas.
Most farms have on site trailers for their agricultural workers.
They could not afford to travel or drive, on such low wages.

Explain that to the real farmers that are facing these problems.
You relied on links. I rely in real life expectancies and experience that are working in these industries.

No one is getting paid $5 or $3.35.

I live in agricultural areas, with friends who are farmers, or people who have tried working agricultural jobs.
I can tell you for a fact that no agricultural workers are getting more than $5/hour, and never have.
They do however, usually get room and board, with single wide trailers and large group meals.

As add on.
I personally know 2 farmers here in Ca and 1 in Arizona.

Amid immigration crackdown, this avocado farmer is struggling to find workers

Even though he pays well above minimum wage, he's also lost workers to farms that can afford to pay more. The experienced harvesters at Shade's farm can make up to $400 a day, he says. The rookies start off at minimum wage and then move up to $200 to $300 a day after a few weeks.
Finding workers, especially at peak harvesting season, is a problem many of the nation's farmers face.

Pay a wage that Americans will work for. People want jobs and will work for reasonable wages. Saying "Nobody will do that job." is horseshit. Nobody will do that job for 5 dollars an hour under the table. Americans work all kinds of backbreaking manual labor jobs.

Exactly. What kind of work do our men and women do in the armed forces, and how much are they paid? How do you get somebody to take a job climbing up a telephone poll when it's nighttime with the wind blowing at 20 mph and the temperature is 2 degrees? Or how about people who work in a pool of water from a water main break in that weather?

Americans do these jobs every day in this country. There is no such thing as a job an American won't do.

Bulshit Ray..... we’ve been through this topic several times.
You are talking armed forces. Climbing up telephone poles. Those workers working for telephone companies.

I’m talking about dirty jobs like farming or slaughter house etc etc etc.

In my case alone. I need summer workers that will empty my shipping containers that we receive 7 containers a week. Inside is about 130°f. We have whiteys or blacks American applying but 99% after 5 to 10 minutes they just walked out. Most of these kids are college degrees.

Who stick around? Mexicans or Asians. I paid $32. temp agency. They are getting paid $26/hour lifting 2 to 4 lbs. boxes.
So you don’t give me this shit about...... Pay them right wages Americans will work.

Well they must be paying enough here because we have Americans unloading containers every single day. Unlike your company, the good employers have dock lights with high speed fans attached to blow cool air into the containers for the workers to work. They also work in tag-teams where one group can take a short break and get some water while the other team unloads for a while. They even switch tow motor drivers with the unloaders. Not a problem. I see it nearly every day.

Yes, trailers get hot in the summer. I've unloaded my own trailer many times with a pallet jack. My employer has no problems with how long it takes me in the severe hot or cold weather.

Another bulshit Ray. You are putting words in my mouth.
Yes of course we have docks lights, portable AC, 15 minutes breaks every 45 minutes rotations etc etc etc. We do all that shit Ray just to keep them around. Because when they walked tits very costly.

Well you can't give me that Americans won't do the job nonsense. You can bullshit other people, but you can't bullshit somebody that's been in the transportation industry for over three decades. I've been to plenty of container ports and warehouses in my time. Well over 95% are Americans doing that job.

I’M BAAAAAACK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ones that came after them will take the job. They have no reason to not return either. Their job is here.

If it's expensive to get here and they can't stay long, that's a great reason to not return.

You are arguing for the very system we have now that has led to somewhere between 10 and 30 some million to be here illegally.

Illegals are invading our country, but you want to lock up Americans instead of the foreigners.

Last time I looked, those who submit requests to become American citizens who are honest people have to stand line.

We do not owe illegals a living. They broke a law by crossing a border without telling anyone they were here.

That has nothing to do with anything I said.

If they walk here, get a job and get deported a month later, they'll be reluctant to make a repeat trip.

I don't want to pay billions to keep them here either. But a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried. I'll take the chance of a deterrent working over giving them sanctuary cities and drivers licenses. Yes, they come here for other reasons. Look up Anchor Babies and Birther Tourism.

I don't want to pay billions to keep them here either. But a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried. I'll take the chance of a deterrent working over giving them sanctuary cities and drivers licenses. Yes, they come here for other reasons. Look up Anchor Babies and Birther Tourism.

Nobody can live off what minors get in public assistance. Those who can afford the tourism angle aren't asking you for anything.

But that noted, I have no idea what you think worked.

Pay a wage that Americans will work for. People want jobs and will work for reasonable wages. Saying "Nobody will do that job." is horseshit. Nobody will do that job for 5 dollars an hour under the table. Americans work all kinds of backbreaking manual labor jobs.

Exactly. What kind of work do our men and women do in the armed forces, and how much are they paid? How do you get somebody to take a job climbing up a telephone poll when it's nighttime with the wind blowing at 20 mph and the temperature is 2 degrees? Or how about people who work in a pool of water from a water main break in that weather?

Americans do these jobs every day in this country. There is no such thing as a job an American won't do.

You are talking armed forces. Climbing up telephone poles. Those workers working for telephone companies.

In my case alone. I need summer workers that will empty my shipping containers that we receive 7 containers a week. Inside is about 130°f. We have whiteys or blacks American applying but 99% after 5 to 10 minutes they just walked out. Most of these kids are college degrees.

Who stick around? Mexicans or Asians. I paid $32. temp agency. They are getting paid $26/hour lifting 2 to 4 lbs. boxes.
So you don’t give me this shit about...... Pay them right wages Americans will work.

Well they must be paying enough here because we have Americans unloading containers every single day. Unlike your company, the good employers have dock lights with high speed fans attached to blow cool air into the containers for the workers to work. They also work in tag-teams where one group can take a short break and get some water while the other team unloads for a while. They even switch tow motor drivers with the unloaders. Not a problem. I see it nearly every day.

Yes, trailers get hot in the summer. I've unloaded my own trailer many times with a pallet jack. My employer has no problems with how long it takes me in the severe hot or cold weather.

Yes of course we have docks lights, portable AC, 15 minutes breaks every 45 minutes rotations etc etc etc. We do all that shit Ray just to keep them around. Because when they walked tits very costly.

Well you can't give me that Americans won't do the job nonsense. You can bullshit other people, but you can't bullshit somebody that's been in the transportation industry for over three decades. I've been to plenty of container ports and warehouses in my time. Well over 95% are Americans doing that job.

I know I already responded to your ignorance but I will repeat is again.

You are now a retired truck driver from a long time ago now doing property management. Correct?

Americans won’t do the hard work or dirty work is not a myth or a hoax. Its a fact. Even the pay is good. I proved that to myself. Things had changed.

Sometimes you will run in to kid will do a real hard dirty work. But it’s rare.

I traveled all over the country as part of my business and sometimes I travel with my QA group when they do vendor certification, audit or validation. We owners talked personally about everything separately. From labor laws, sexual harassment, bathrooms, people, attitude, behaviors, tattoos, marijuanas...... What are in common? THINGS HAD CHANGED FROM THE OLD TIMERS.

Keep that in your mind old man.

You are now a retired truck driver from a long time ago now doing property management. Correct?

Americans won’t do the hard work or dirty work is not a myth or a hoax. Its a fact. Even the pay is good. I proved that to myself. Things had changed.

I traveled all over the country as part of my business and sometimes I travel with my QA group when they do vendor certification, audit or validation. We owners talked personally about everything separately. From labor laws, sexual harassment, bathrooms, people, attitude, behaviors, tattoos, marijuanas...... What are in common? THINGS HAD CHANGED FROM THE OLD TIMERS.

And here I thought it was only your comprehension skills that suffered. You also have memory problems as well and the inpatients to go back to posts to see what was written; not that you'd probably understand it any better. So one more time:

I'm not retired, I work full time. I ALSO have rental property that I've owned for over 25 years. I have plans on retiring early in two years.

Speaking of memory problems, I already told you I don't believe you own any bushiness, because most business people don't talk like you do. You work on the dock; perhaps maybe a supervisor, because you seem to have some knowledge of S&R, but not a business owner.

Since you live in the welfare state, perhaps that's why there are less people that are willing to get dirty. Good pay where you live is 30 bucks an hour because the cost of living is so ridiculous. I have a cousin that lives in CA. I have talked to other people that lived there. I spoke with one guy who was loading my truck that moved back here. He thought he'd live the life out in CA. He and his wife found work with a combined income of 80K a year. When they went to the bank to apply for a home loan, the bank laughed at them. Here, banks would roll out the red carpet for your business with that income.

As far emptying a containers.

Like I already said. You stupidly assumed that every locations, companies and states are logistically operate the same way you do your job as a truck driver..

If you tell me that is how you do your job as truck driver and empty your containers. I will respect that and I will not even disagree because there’s always differences.

So let me explain to you see how IGNORANT you are.

Aside from 7 containers that we received from pier we also received 16 wheelers truck containers regularly.

At the back of my building. I only have 2 shipping docks. Where an 18 wheelers truck or a trailer with a container can just back up. The flooring of the warehouse and inside of the containers are level at each other.

Meaning. We can unload 2 containers at the same time . You can just roll in couple of pallet jacks, lights, large fan, portable AC, ice coolers. Peace of cake. It take at least 2 to 3 hours to empty a containers that includes breaks.

HERE’S the problem. While we are unloading 2 containers. Most of the time 2 or 4 or 5 containers will arrive at the same time. NOW WHAT?
Those truck drivers are not going to wait 4 to 5 hours.
Solutions. They just neatly leave the containers lined up at each other 45 feet away from the shipping dock.

That is when it’s get harder for the logistics people because we cannot move those containers close to the shipping docks.
Inside the containers is about 130°F. Then they bring out portable generators and ac with ice coolers. It’s a 2 man team inside the container rotate every 40 minutes............ THIS is the time we experience a lot of employees just walk out and quit. NO whiteys ( rare) that will dare or even try.

Then 2 forks lift operations to catch from the ground to the shipping dock.

SOLUTIONS .... I need a new building with 8 to 10 shipping docks. Currently I only have 2.

Like I already said. You stupidly assumed that every locations, companies and states are logistically operate the same way you do your job as a truck driver..

If you tell me that is how you do your job as truck driver and empty your containers. I will respect that and I will not even disagree because there’s always differences.

Aside from 7 containers that we received from pier we also received 16 wheelers truck containers regularly.

At the back of my building. I only have 2 shipping docks. Where an 18 wheelers truck or a trailer with a container can just back up. The flooring of the warehouse and inside of the containers are level at each other.

Meaning. We can unload 2 containers at the same time . You can just roll in couple of pallet jacks, lights, large fan, portable AC, ice coolers. Peace of cake. It take at least 2 to 3 hours to empty a containers that includes breaks.

HERE’S the problem. While we are unloading 2 containers. Most of the time 2 or 4 or 5 containers will arrive at the same time. NOW WHAT?
Solutions. They just neatly leave the containers lined up at each other 45 feet away from the shipping dock.

That is when it’s get harder for the logistics people because we cannot move those containers close to the shipping docks.
Inside the containers is about 130°F. Then they bring out portable generators and ac with ice coolers. It’s a 2 man team inside the container rotate every 40 minutes............ THIS is the time we experience a lot of employees just walk out and quit. NO whiteys ( rare) that will dare or even try.

SOLUTIONS .... I need a new building with 8 to 10 shipping docks. Currently I only have 2.

Sounds like management problems more than anything. Many of our customers have appointment times. You can arrive early, but unless you get lucky, you have to wait until your appointment time to get loaded or unloaded. Arrive late, and you are at the mercy of the docks where the will get to you when they can. It might be an hour, it might be six hours.

Secondly, two people to unload any un-palleted trailer is ridiculous unless it's a pup. Most teams I see are the minimum of four people and up to six. After six it gets to cumbersome and everybody is getting in each others way. And oh yes, plus the tow motor driver.

Although up north, it can get pretty hot here in the summer, but the humidity is the major problem. When working outside, I would rather work in 85 degree low humidity environment than 75 with 80% humidity. Fans are okay, but only AC can give you a real break from the weather.

And here I thought it was only your comprehension skills that suffered. You also have memory problems as well and the inpatients to go back to posts to see what was written; not that you'd probably understand it any better. So one more time:

I'm not retired, I work full time. I ALSO have rental property that I've owned for over 25 years. I have plans on retiring early in two years.

Speaking of memory problems,

1. I already told you I don't believe you own any bushiness, because most business people don't talk like you do. You work on the dock; perhaps maybe a supervisor, because you seem to have some knowledge of S&R, but not a business owner.

2. Since you live in the welfare state, perhaps that's why there are less people that are willing to get dirty.
Good pay where you live is 30 bucks an hour because the cost of living is so ridiculous.

I have a cousin that lives in CA. I have talked to other people that lived there. I spoke with one guy who was loading my truck that moved back here. He thought he'd live the life out in CA. He and his wife found work with a combined income of 80K a year. When they went to the bank to apply for a home loan, the bank laughed at them. Here, banks would roll out the red carpet for your business with that income.

1. This probably the most ignorant and stupid thing I ever read or hear since I joined this site.
I met a tons of business owners in my life but lots of them are not as dynamic or down to earth like me. I never thought I would hear this. I never thought there’s should be certain way a business owners should behave.

I could careless if you believe me or not. I don’t believe and don’t trust you either.

I already challenged several members here. Live debate visit my business, my buildings and my homeless facilities. Fly them at my expense.

The ONLY reason and only reason I’m talking about the shipping dock. That is the topic and the only time in my business that I witness an employee walked out because they cannot or don’t like the job. NOT because of pay.
I’m familiar with the logistics. Aside from that I don’t know anything else about shipping docks.

But I’m capable of discussing and teaching: Blood Chemistry & Hematologies, Genome & DNA counting, human infections and medical instruments and consumables. In 6 languages. These are my expertise in owning a medical instrument business.
Don’t FUCKING forget that.

2. So you agree with me that we have this problem here. Thank you very much.

As a test even my nephews alone will never do those jobs even if I pay them $40 an hour. I invited 3 of them.

1. I already told you I don't believe you own any bushiness, because most business people don't talk like you do. You work on the dock; perhaps maybe a supervisor, because you seem to have some knowledge of S&R, but not a business owner.

2. Since you live in the welfare state, perhaps that's why there are less people that are willing to get dirty.
Good pay where you live is 30 bucks an hour because the cost of living is so ridiculous.

I have a cousin that lives in CA. I have talked to other people that lived there. I spoke with one guy who was loading my truck that moved back here. He thought he'd live the life out in CA. He and his wife found work with a combined income of 80K a year. When they went to the bank to apply for a home loan, the bank laughed at them. Here, banks would roll out the red carpet for your business with that income.

1. This probably the most ignorant and stupid thing I ever read or hear since I joined this site.
I met a tons of business owners in my life but lots of them are not as dynamic or down to earth like me. I never thought I would hear this. I never thought there’s should be certain way a business owners should behave.

I could careless if you believe me or not. I don’t believe and don’t trust you either.

I already challenged several members here. Live debate visit my business, my buildings and my homeless facilities. Fly them at my expense.

The ONLY reason and only reason I’m talking about the shipping dock. That is the topic and the only time in my business that I witness an employee walked out because they cannot or don’t like the job. NOT because of pay.
I’m familiar with the logistics. Aside from that I don’t know anything else about shipping docks.

But I’m capable of discussing and teaching: Blood Chemistry & Hematologies, Genome & DNA counting, human infections and medical instruments and consumables. In 6 languages. These are my expertise in owning a medical instrument business.

As a test even my nephews alone will never do those jobs even if I pay them $40 an hour. I invited 3 of them.

Luaghing animated .gif

Sounds like management problems more than anything. Many of our customers have appointment times. You can arrive early, but unless you get lucky, you have to wait until your appointment time to get loaded or unloaded. Arrive late, and you are at the mercy of the docks where the will get to you when they can. It might be an hour, it might be six hours.

Secondly, two people to unload any un-palleted trailer is ridiculous unless it's a pup. Most teams I see are the minimum of four people and up to six. After six it gets to cumbersome and everybody is getting in each others way. And oh yes, plus the tow motor driver.

Although up north, it can get pretty hot here in the summer, but the humidity is the major problem. When working outside, I would rather work in 85 degree low humidity environment than 75 with 80% humidity. Fans are okay, but only AC can give you a real break from the weather.

We did all that. Trucking companies also give free consultations. At the end I need new building. The logistics manager can schedule deliveries coming from different states or locals. I heard these drivers are more flexible. But it gets messy when containers coming from pier.

They do use pallet jacks inside that containers.

On top of that unemployment is so low right now. So we are getting a lots of kids that never operate a pallet jack and most have college degrees.

View attachment 274138

I considered this as ....... I kicked your ass again.

View attachment 274138

I considered this as ....... I kicked your ass again.

Whatever makes you feel good..........

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...
we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..
:th_believecrap:What is it supposed to mean? That there are laws in the U.S.? Whoop-dee-doo! HAVING laws doesn't mean dick shit. If it meant anything Geo.Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Hilary Clinton, Nikki Haley, and many more would be behind bars. So the real "numb nuts" are those who think the U.S. is a nation of laws.
:290968001256257790-final:

Every human being is precious and priceless and deserves our respect, at least!

Exactly, illegals should respect our laws. When you break our laws you get in big trouble
The second part of your post is incorrect. Try, "When you break our laws you SHOULD get in big trouble."

Russian shill sez wut?
First of all, I have nothing to do with Russia and secondly, I do not understand your gripe. You do not think people who commit crimes in the U.S. should be punished?

What law did Nikki Haley break, bitch?
You may STFU now.
Lies, whore.
You may ream yourself now.

screwyouSGfinal1.jpg

Forum List

Back