The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...
we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..
:th_believecrap:What is it supposed to mean? That there are laws in the U.S.? Whoop-dee-doo! HAVING laws doesn't mean dick shit. If it meant anything Geo.Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Hilary Clinton, Nikki Haley, and many more would be behind bars. So the real "numb nuts" are those who think the U.S. is a nation of laws.
:290968001256257790-final:

What laws did they break needle dick?

:th_believecrap:What is it supposed to mean? That there are laws in the U.S.? Whoop-dee-doo! HAVING laws doesn't mean dick shit. If it meant anything Geo.Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Hilary Clinton, Nikki Haley, and many more would be behind bars. So the real "numb nuts" are those who think the U.S. is a nation of laws.

I am not going to list all of them but I'll just name a couple of them pecker pin. How about lying about WMD's, fabricating evidence of them, sending CIA spies to plant new false evidence, illegally invading Irak, illegally occupying Irak, illegally torturing at Abu Graib and Guantanamo, intentionally destroying Irak's infrastructure, setting up death squads, etc. etc. etc. In short, a whole list of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I am not going to list all of them but I'll just name a couple of them pecker pin. How about lying about WMD's, fabricating evidence of them, sending CIA spies to plant new false evidence, illegally invading Irak, illegally occupying Irak, illegally torturing at Abu Graib and Guantanamo, intentionally destroying Irak's infrastructure, setting up death squads, etc. etc. etc. In short, a whole list of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Will start with the first one on your list..

Lying about WMDS?

They were their in IRAQ , ISIS found them and used them.

US soldier's found them and was hurt and died from them

This is all common knowledge for years in the politics and news forums across the internet.

Do you want links or are you a propaganda tool and to lazy to research it for yourself?

Lying about WMDS?

This is all common knowledge for years in the politics and news forums across the internet.

Do you want links or are you a propaganda tool and to lazy to research it for yourself?

And against the law to invade IRAQ?

Who's laws?

Lying about WMDS?
I don't mind if you are just plain ignorant but pretending you know something that isn't true is very childish.
Who's laws?
"I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal"
Secretary-General Kofi Annan on the US-led invasion of Iraq: September 2004

Lying about WMDS?

I want links.

Lying about WMDS?
I don't mind if you are just plain ignorant but pretending you know something that isn't true is very childish.
Who's laws?
"I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it [the war] was illegal"
Secretary-General Kofi Annan on the US-led invasion of Iraq: September 2004

Say what?

The UN we own them , they have no laws that govern us you moron.

Lying about WMDS?

I want links.

Just search my 50,000 posts here on USMB I provided the links numerous times you lazy bastard.

It's common God damn knowledge .

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

People tend to sympathize with "criminals" who aren't really doing anything wrong. They recognize the difference between a murderer, for example, and someone who crossed an imaginary line even though they were told not to.

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

People tend to sympathize with "criminals" who aren't really doing anything wrong. They recognize the difference between a murderer, for example, and someone who crossed an imaginary line even though they were told not to.

So me crossing into your property is an imaginary line?

What are you a Cherokee?

What are you a Cherokee?

I'd rather be a Cherokee than a wall coward, so - sure. Cherokee.

What are you a Cherokee?

Hey here is a Idea, cross into the imaginary line into Mexico with a shot gun and report back to us what they serve for lunch in a Mexican jail.

Lying about WMDS?

I want links.

Just search my 50,000 posts here on USMB I provided the links numerous times you lazy bastard.

You asked if we wanted links, not to search your history. There are no links provided because there are none to provide.

What are you a Cherokee?

Hey here is a Idea, cross into the imaginary line into Mexico with a shot gun and report back to us what they serve for lunch in a Mexican jail.

That's a stupid idea. But I guess you're trying to make point. What could it be?

What are you a Cherokee?

That's a stupid idea. But I guess you're trying to make point. What could it be?

So Mexico laws are good on the imaginary line, but US laws bad on the imaginary line?

What kind of retard are you anyways?

Lying about WMDS?

I want links.

You asked if we wanted links, not to search your history. There are no links provided because there are none to provide.

You just proved to us what a lazy political hack you are...

It must be nice to be you going through life ignorant of the world and just spout out opinions from your ass..

Huh?

Lying about WMDS?

I want links.

It must be nice to be you going through life ignorant of the world and just spout out opinions from your ass..

Huh?

I replied to a question you asked. You decided to not to follow through. That isn't on me.

I can not look up what does not exist.

Lying about WMDS?

I want links.

Huh?

I replied to a question you asked. You decided to not to follow through. That isn't on me.

I can not look up what does not exist.
how so? you wrote I want links, he wrote, look up my history of 50,000 posts in here and you will find them. how did he not follow through?

What are you a Cherokee?

So Mexico laws are good on the imaginary line, but US laws bad on the imaginary line?

What kind of retard are you anyways?

"Retard". Nice.

Poo poo head!

Forum List

Back