The Most Egregious Lie told by Gun Control Advocates

I asked you once before.... So what?

They took guns from the people they meant to destroy -- Jews.

It's fine to leave guns in the hands of allies and those too gutless to use them but they took them from the people who needed them most.... Jews...

they left guns in the hands of close to possibly 100,000 people who had Jewish relatives and loved-ones.

let alone millions of other Germans who could have used these weapons to stage an anti-Nazi revolution.

many Germans voted against the Nazis in 1933.

Hitler took a HUGE risk by loosening gun laws.

Stop the lie right now.

I asked you once before.... So what?

They took guns from the people they meant to destroy -- Jews.

It's fine to leave guns in the hands of allies and those too gutless to use them but they took them from the people who needed them most.... Jews...

they left guns in the hands of close to possibly 100,000 people who had Jewish relatives and loved-ones.

let alone millions of other Germans who could have used these weapons to stage an anti-Nazi revolution.

many Germans voted against the Nazis in 1933.

Hitler took a HUGE risk by loosening gun laws.

You are a liar.

I think I know you.

You are some one else on this board.

Stop the lie right now.

its not a lie.

its a fact.

The Nazis loosened gun laws from where they were under the Weimar Republic.

Mischlinge, who were citizens with 2 or 1 Jewish grandparent, were Reich citizens.

Under the Nazis new gun laws, registration wasn't required for longguns and pistol permits were extended in duration.

These loosened laws, could have been used to arm a revolution against Hitler.

Hundreds of thousands of good Germans voted against the Nazis in 1933, and remained anti-Nazi throughout the war.

Hitler took a huge risk, by loosening gun laws on these Germans...and on German citizens who were 1/2 or 1/4 Jewish.

Stop the lie right now.

its not a lie.

its a fact.

The Nazis loosened gun laws from where they were under the Weimar Republic.

Mischlinge, who were citizens with 2 or 1 Jewish grandparent, were Reich citizens.

Under the Nazis new gun laws, registration wasn't required for longguns and pistol permits were extended in duration.

These loosened laws, could have been used to arm a revolution against Hitler.

Hundreds of thousands of good Germans voted against the Nazis in 1933, and remained anti-Nazi throughout the war.

Hitler took a huge risk, by loosening gun laws on these Germans...and on German citizens who were 1/2 or 1/4 Jewish.

My father in law is a man called Josef Trikojat.
He is German.

Seriously do you want to dance?

He is German.

I don't care who your father-in-law is.

The fact is that the Nazis loosened gun regulations for German citizens, including close to 100,000 1/2 and 1/4 Jews.

I provide facts and sources.

you guys? just keeping yelling "iz not true!!" "it can't be!!!"

Hands down the most egregious lie told by gun control advocates:

"They aren't going to take your guns."

From the same people who brought us the lie, "if you like your health insurance, you can keep it..."

Keep talking Dubya, I want all the Authoritarians to expose themselves.

You're an idiot if you think I lean authoritarian.

Right, you just want absolute government control over our lives because government cares about us and wants to protect us and take care of us. Government making forced decisions on all of us just improves our lives. So you actually believe in freedom through ubiquitous government control.

He is German.

The fact is that the Nazis loosened gun regulations for German citizens, including close to 100,000 1/2 and 1/4 Jews.

No they didn't and no they won't.

Seriously can you carry on a conversation in German. I can.

I challenge you.

He is German.

You are denying that Hitler disarmed his Opposition and then DEMOCIDED them.

what about all the 1/2 and 1/4 Jews who served in the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe?

did they have their guns taken away?

nope.

they could have led an army against Hitler.

Forum List

Back