The Most Disgraceful Human in America - Boyd Burton (AKA Fallon Fox)

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It is beyond comprehension the insane things that are going on in America nowadays. I thought that nothing could surprise me anymore, but I was wrong. I did get surprised to find out about this MAN, Boyd Burton, who claims to be a woman (transgender) and now goes by the name of Fallon Fox, has been fighting professionally in the MMA AS A WOMAN against women fighters, when he was BORN A MAN, HAS LIVED AS A MAN, AND IS A MAN.

A number of questions immediately come to mind.

1. Who on earth would permit this lunatic man (pretending to be a woman) to fight women ?

As it turns out, Burton didn't reveal that he was a man until after he already had been accepted into the MMA as a woman, and had already fought 2 fights against women, knocking both of them out in the first round.

Needless to say, Burton has received scathing criticisms, especially from male MMA and UFC fighters who feel that Burton is fighting women because he is too chicken to fight men. Matt Mitrione (ranked # 12 in the UFC) has referred to Burton as "a "lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak." That was followed with him being suspended and fined by the UFC (for telling the truth), with the UFC sickeningly referring to itself as "a friend and ally of the LGBT community"

A lot of heads must be shaking right now reading this. Did anybody think we, as a society, had descended this far down ?

Amazingly, in one of Burton's 6 fights, he got beat by a woman in a Technical knockout (for having received too many punches, who was fast enough on her feet to stay away from him, and skillful enough to pepper him with punches). In all the other 5, he essentially massacred his women opponents. In the most recent one, against Tamikka Brents, he knocked out Brents in the first round, injuring her severely.

Brents suffered a damaged orbital bone, which required seven staples, and a concussion.
Brents summed it up: “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”
“I’ve fought a lot of women,”
Brents stated. “And never felt the strength I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.”

So, now it appears that the PC looney UFC is going to allow this madness to continue, probably until some poor woman gets KILLED by this transgender lunatic, who can't get it straight in his moronic head that HE IS A MAN. You are born a man, you live life as a man, and you get old and die AS A MAN. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Transgender MMA Fighter Brutally Injures Female Opponent

There re probably some forms of life even lower, but a guy who goes to that extreme, just to be able to get away with beating up women for sport, is pretty close to the bottom, as far as I am concerned.

She's a disgrace. When she decided to change sex she should have stopped fighting or just keep fighting the men.

She's a disgrace. When she decided to change sex she should have stopped fighting or just keep fighting the men.
Agreed. Except for you calling him "she" He is still a HE (and always will be) You don't change the sex you were born with, just because you feel like it.

Remember Renee Richards? This was back in the 70's. He was a tennis pro. He transgendered to Renee and played women's tennis. That was disgusting. You might even say, it's cheating. The fighter doing it is not just cheating but is dangerous. I don't care if he took female hormones and feels pretty. He is still stronger than women because his DNA is male.

Remember Renee Richards? This was back in the 70's. He was a tennis pro. He transgendered to Renee and played women's tennis. That was disgusting. You might even say, it's cheating. The fighter doing it is not just cheating but is dangerous. I don't care if he took female hormones and feels pretty. He is still stronger than women because his DNA is male.
correct.

How many women's titles did Renee win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've missed the point. If you are genuinely interested in how many titles he won, look it up.

You've missed the point. If you are genuinely interested in how many titles he won, look it up.

So there didn't appear to be any unfair advantage. You didn't have a point.

So there didn't appear to be any unfair advantage. You didn't have a point.

Good bye troll.

Agreed. Except for you calling him "she" He is still a HE (and always will be) You don't change the sex you were born with, just because you feel like it.

We should not use the conventional pronouns “he” and “she” when addressing these sexually-confused, mentally-ill freaks. Let us, instead, use a gender-inclusive/neutral pronoun formed from the contraction of “he or she/it”h'orsh'/it

It's not directly the DNA; it's the bone and muscle structure, formed during adolescence, that gives a man some significant advantages over a woman in certain athletic endeavors. This particular freak didn't begin to “transition” until well into adulthood, so h'orsh'/it will certainly have developed this male bone and muscle structure.

It's not directly the DNA; it's the bone and muscle structure, formed during adolescence, that gives a man some significant advantages over a woman in certain athletic endeavors. This particular freak didn't begin to “transition” until well into adulthood, so h'orsh'/it will certainly have developed this male bone and muscle structure.
You are nit picking. Maleness is certainly in the DNA. Anyway. We don't disagree.

You are nit picking. Maleness is certainly in the DNA. Anyway. We don't disagree.

Nitpicking is something that I do very well.

In any event, my point is that it isn't DNA that injured Ms. Brent; it was male bone and muscle structure.

If Mr. Burton/Fox had “transitioned” at the age of ten, before h'orsh/it got into puberty; if h'orsh'/it'd had h'orsh'/it's nuts cut off, and been given hormone treatments, then h'orsh'/it would not have developed this male bone and muscle structure. H'orsh'/it would still have the male DNA, but not the male bone/muscle structure that allows h'orsh'/it to so easily beat the crap out of women.

Nitpicking is something that I do very well.

In any event, my point is that it isn't DNA that injured Ms. Brent; it was male bone and muscle structure.

If Mr. Burton/Fox had “transitioned” at the age of ten, before h'orsh/it got into puberty; if h'orsh'/it'd had h'orsh'/it's nuts cut off, and been given hormone treatments, then h'orsh'/it would not have developed this male bone and muscle structure. H'orsh'/it would still have the male DNA, but not the male bone/muscle structure that allows h'orsh'/it to so easily beat the crap out of women.
OK, then.

We should not use the conventional pronouns “he” and “she” when addressing these sexually-confused, mentally-ill freaks. Let us, instead, use a gender-inclusive/neutral pronoun formed from the contraction of “he or she/it”h'orsh'/it
No. You are born a male. You're a male. Period. The word is HE.

She was over 40 and not that talented at tennis compared to 25 year old men, but she won a few.

I don't see that in you. If you saw a pretty ladyboy you'd be the perfect gentleman.

Technically, you are certainly correct. But, of course, a “transwoman” will object to being addressed as “he”, and I'm certainly not going to address someone as “she” that I know is not female.

I think it makes perfect sense to address such a freak as “h'orsh'/it”.

Forum List

Back