The Most Corrupt Administration in History, Part II

We all know it. This is the most abusive corrupt administration we've ever had. Proving it again comes evidence Eric Fucking Holder's Justice Dept targeted gun businesses, regulated by his own dept btw, for discrinimation in banking. Operation Choke Point is blatantly illegal. Holder belongs in prison.
DOJ accused of blocking legal gun shops other businesses from banking Fox News

It's the same dirty pool that Republicans used to try and defund Obamacare. If you can't stop it -- sabotage it.

Not really. While I agree republicans have tried endlessly to undo Obamatax, the fact is, they have done it through legal means. Op Choke Point isn't looking very legal here. It looks like they are abusing authority to advance their agenda.

By shutting down the government? By NOT doing their job?

Absolutely. Republican constituents view a partial shutdown of the bloated leviathan federal government as a win. Conservatives, at least not the politicians, believe in limited government. I'm not going to go off on a tear of the morality of their decision, but it is perfectly legal to do.

I don't have a problem with this. I think gun shops should be held criminally and civilly liable when one of their products ends up killing someone.

But technically, what they do is legal. Absolutely legal. Therefore, the DOJ has no business choking off things that are legal.

1) It shouldn't be legal.
2) There should be moral responsibility to an industry that knowingly floods our streets with dangerous weapons.

Then you should try changing the laws, until that day, the laws are the guidelines -- not liberal agendas.

There are also laws that give DOJ discretion in regulating the banks.

When the gun sellers act more responsibly, then we should cut them some slack.

Absolutely. Republican constituents view a partial shutdown of the bloated leviathan federal government as a win. Conservatives, at least not the politicians, believe in limited government. I'm not going to go off on a tear of the morality of their decision, but it is perfectly legal to do.

And how did that work out for you? Oh, that's right. You ended up giving Obama everything he wanted, anyway.

And how did that work out for you? Oh, that's right. You ended up giving Obama everything he wanted, anyway.

Work out for me? DERP?

Dumb fuck.

Of course they do, because putting people out of work is low priority when compared to funding a law that was already voted on. The evil dems had to be stopped AT ALL COSTS!

I don't have a problem with this. I think gun shops should be held criminally and civilly liable when one of their products ends up killing someone.

But technically, what they do is legal. Absolutely legal. Therefore, the DOJ has no business choking off things that are legal.

1) It shouldn't be legal.
2) There should be moral responsibility to an industry that knowingly floods our streets with dangerous weapons.

Fuck off, troll. Get the constitution amended then and quit advocating the rule of man because you agree with it. Fucking wanker, Job. DIAF.

I thought you had me on ignore?

Anyway, the regulations give the DOJ the ability to do this. Are you arguing that gun sellers aren't "high risk" businesses?

<><><><><><><><>
right on !! :up: just as knife companies, car and truck makers, rope makers, ball bat makers, axe makers, scissors makers, toothbrush makers and any other company that makes an object that could be used to kill another person.

you sure are a smart one there joeBLOWHARD

Are car companies out there fighting against every safety rule out there?

Every other industry tries to make their products safer. Exccept for the gun makers.

Then your thinking is screwed up. Should a car dealership be charged when one of their cars they sold killed someone?

Cars aren't designed to kill people.

Now, if cars were being sold with Mad Max Spikes on them and the car salesmen were knowingly selling to Joker Holmes right before he ran down a crowd of moviegoers seeing "Dawn of Justice", you might have an argument there.

Now, if cars were being sold with Mad Max Spikes on them and the car salesmen were knowingly selling to Joker Holmes right before he ran down a crowd of moviegoers seeing "Dawn of Justice", you might have an argument there.

Joe, do the bad guys really say stuff like "I'm going to use the gun to rob someone?"

Joe, do the bad guys really say stuff like "I'm going to use the gun to rob someone?"

Well, here's the thing. In the case of Holmes, (after a false start about a Teabagger who posted anti-government stuff with the same name), we very quickly found out that he was a college student who was being thrown out of his college because of mental instability.

IN the case of Jerad Loughner, we quickly found out that that he posted crazy stuff on YouTube and that he was banned from his community college for being nuts.

The same with Cho, or that guy who shot up the Sikh Temple. A little research found out these guys never should have been sold a gun to start with... and usually recently.

In short, we have no problem finding out these guys are crazy AFTER they shoot up a bunch of people.

How about we make the effort to find out they are crazy before they shoot up a bunch of people. You know, just for shits and giggles.

Of course they do, because putting people out of work is low priority when compared to funding a law that was already voted on. The evil dems had to be stopped AT ALL COSTS!

No republican voted for this law. To limited government folks, public sectors jobs are bloated. They receive their paychecks through taxation. It makes perfect sense unless you're into the type of sensationalism you've got here. It's as though republican lawmakers are trying to act on their rhetoric for a change. Which of course, drives Democrat's insane. The only time Democrats can stay quiet about republicans is when they do what Dems want.

Nothing shocking there....

Well, here's the thing. In the case of Holmes, (after a false start about a Teabagger who posted anti-government stuff with the same name), we very quickly found out that he was a college student who was being thrown out of his college because of mental instability.

IN the case of Jerad Loughner, we quickly found out that that he posted crazy stuff on YouTube and that he was banned from his community college for being nuts.

The same with Cho, or that guy who shot up the Sikh Temple. A little research found out these guys never should have been sold a gun to start with... and usually recently.

In short, we have no problem finding out these guys are crazy AFTER they shoot up a bunch of people.

How about we make the effort to find out they are crazy before they shoot up a bunch of people. You know, just for shits and giggles.

Joe, how are you going to determine who is "crazy" or not? Go through and read everyone's online profiles?

We get a few high-profile cases every year where mentally ill people do crap like this, so none of the millions of mentally ill people can own guns? I'm mentally Ill -- should I be banned from owning a hand gun to protect my life on an extremely dangerous job?

No republican voted for this law. To limited government folks, public sectors jobs are bloated. They receive their paychecks through taxation. It makes perfect sense unless you're into the type of sensationalism you've got here. It's as though republican lawmakers are trying to act on their rhetoric for a change. Which of course, drives Democrat's insane. The only time Democrats can stay quiet about republicans is when they do what Dems want.

As far as no republicans voting for the law, I hope that they all collectively, refuse to exceed their previous coverage caps and cancel their own insurance after they become too sick to be insured.

They opposed this law (the ACA) because it was a democratic baby and no other reason.

Here's the problem. the only reason why government jobs seem bloated is because they kept their wages and working conditions while folks in the private sector went along with 'Working Harder for Less Money".

THat's what drive Republicans insane.

Joe, how are you going to determine who is "crazy" or not? Go through and read everyone's online profiles?

We get a few high-profile cases every year where mentally ill people do crap like this, so none of the millions of mentally ill people can own guns? I'm mentally Ill -- should I be banned from owning a hand gun to protect my life on an extremely dangerous job?

Um. Yes. The only reason why your job is dangerous is because we have too many guns out there to start with!

Forum List

Back