The Most Corrupt Administration in History, Part II

No republican voted for this law. To limited government folks, public sectors jobs are bloated. They receive their paychecks through taxation. It makes perfect sense unless you're into the type of sensationalism you've got here. It's as though republican lawmakers are trying to act on their rhetoric for a change. Which of course, drives Democrat's insane. The only time Democrats can stay quiet about republicans is when they do what Dems want.

Nothing shocking there....

As far as no republicans voting for the law, I hope that they all collectively, refuse to exceed their previous coverage caps and cancel their own insurance after they become too sick to be insured.

They opposed this law (the ACA) because it was a democratic baby and no other reason.

Is this a deliberate veer off topic because we need to obfuscate away from Op Choke Point? Because you're missing the point and keep hammering the details of a situation not particularly on topic.

No republican voted for this law. To limited government folks, public sectors jobs are bloated. They receive their paychecks through taxation. It makes perfect sense unless you're into the type of sensationalism you've got here. It's as though republican lawmakers are trying to act on their rhetoric for a change. Which of course, drives Democrat's insane. The only time Democrats can stay quiet about republicans is when they do what Dems want.

Nothing shocking there....

Here's the problem. the only reason why government jobs seem bloated is because they kept their wages and working conditions while folks in the private sector went along with 'Working Harder for Less Money".

THat's what drive Republicans insane.

At the expense of taxpayers, Job. I realize you are a bottom feeder and that such understanding is WAY above your caliber.

We all know it. This is the most abusive corrupt administration we've ever had. Proving it again comes evidence Eric Fucking Holder's Justice Dept targeted gun businesses, regulated by his own dept btw, for discrinimation in banking. Operation Choke Point is blatantly illegal. Holder belongs in prison.
DOJ accused of blocking legal gun shops other businesses from banking Fox News

"Holder belongs in prison." Exactly why he would have been a good representative for this administration in Paris.

I don't have a problem with this. I think gun shops should be held criminally and civilly liable when one of their products ends up killing someone.

If sold illegally I will agree. But if legally sold what makes that any different then selling a car, knife, ball bat etc???

At the expense of taxpayers, Job. I realize you are a bottom feeder and that such understanding is WAY above your caliber.

The taxpayers get a service in exchange for that "expense', so again, not seeing the problem.

The stupidity is guys like you who look at the Public sector getting good wages while the private sector gets shitty wages and saying, "Well, the Public sector should get shitty wages and benefits, too!"

I don't have a problem with this. I think gun shops should be held criminally and civilly liable when one of their products ends up killing someone.

If sold illegally I will agree. But if legally sold what makes that any different then selling a car, knife, ball bat etc???

Those aren't designed specifically to kill people.

The taxpayers get a service in exchange for that "expense', so again, not seeing the problem.

The stupidity is guys like you who look at the Public sector getting good wages while the private sector gets shitty wages and saying, "Well, the Public sector should get shitty wages and benefits, too!"

Like I said, Job. WAY above your caliber of understanding.

We all know it. This is the most abusive corrupt administration we've ever had. Proving it again comes evidence Eric Fucking Holder's Justice Dept targeted gun businesses, regulated by his own dept btw, for discrinimation in banking. Operation Choke Point is blatantly illegal. Holder belongs in prison.
DOJ accused of blocking legal gun shops other businesses from banking Fox News

It's the same dirty pool that Republicans used to try and defund Obamacare. If you can't stop it -- sabotage it.

Not really. While I agree republicans have tried endlessly to undo Obamatax, the fact is, they have done it through legal means. Op Choke Point isn't looking very legal here. It looks like they are abusing authority to advance their agenda.

But it is legal, just like US gun laws... Therefore it must be right.

How do Holders balls taste?

Keep cheering for constitutionally protected things to be sabotaged. The next thing they come after might be something you hold dear.

I don't know -- how do your boyfriend's balls taste?

Like I said, if it ain't against the goddamned law, than what's the fucking difference?

Don't be an asshole or all bury you, noobface.

Absolutely. Republican constituents view a partial shutdown of the bloated leviathan federal government as a win. Conservatives, at least not the politicians, believe in limited government. I'm not going to go off on a tear of the morality of their decision, but it is perfectly legal to do.

And how did that work out for you? Oh, that's right. You ended up giving Obama everything he wanted, anyway.

Work out for me? DERP?

Dumb fuck.
You seem angry. We are just talking ideas here. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Keep cheering for constitutionally protected things to be sabotaged. The next thing they come after might be something you hold dear.

Like I said, if it ain't against the goddamned law, than what's the fucking difference?

Not likely, you don't seem equipped enough to fuck with me.

And targeting legal businesses for political means is against the law. Voting to reverse a law in the chambers is not against the law. Back to the drawing board simpleton.

You seem angry. Are you angry?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Those aren't designed specifically to kill people.

I have bought guns but never with the intent to kill someone.

Editing your off-topic post so that you don't get spanked! Priceless!

Bullshit, you're a fucking joke here, Mr. Sock Puppet.

Go ahead and bring it if you feel up to it.

Meanwhile, back on topic -- I support responsible gun ownership and I think that the general populous tends to over-react to the media. This puts pressure on the politicians, but does not really "fix" anything, it just creates more laws to screw up our country.

Forum List

Back