The Most Biased Name in News Fox News Channel's extraordinary right-wing tilt

When are you leaving?

When did he say he was, Diamond Boi?

Fail&Won'tGo is desperately hoping that we're all gonna let his dramatic exit fade into nothing. So ain't gonna happen. Fucking drama queen and all round loser.

Can't deny that Foxnews is biased? Who cares what you says, just keep those taxes you pay coming, they make my pockets fat twice a month, you're neg repping me, I get to clown you plus get your money, go figure.

CG negged me for this thread, what a facking loser, the she devil neg reps for the hell of it, no sweat here, her taxpayer dollars pay my check every month.......

I negged you for disrespecting a retired serviceman.

Fucking idiot.

Of course my taxes will go towards your pay check. You work for me. :lol: Actually, in your case, it's not so much 'work', more a 'care in the community' program for the otherwise unemployable. Loser. :eusa_angel:

When are you leaving?

Fail&Won'tGo is desperately hoping that we're all gonna let his dramatic exit fade into nothing. So ain't gonna happen. Fucking drama queen and all round loser.
Just toss one of these at him every once in a while:

forumsuicide.jpg

Can't deny that Foxnews is biased? Who cares what you says, just keep those taxes you pay coming, they make my pockets fat twice a month, you're neg repping me, I get to clown you plus get your money, go figure.

I love the leftist hypocrisy from Fail&Won'tGo. It's really funny. :lol:

I'm a Master Sergeant, not a First Sergeant, dream on retiree.
Believe me -- I don't dream of you being a First Sergeant. :lol:
My retirement check will be fatter than yours.

It will indeed. Congratulations. Yet at one time you said you were leaving because you were going to be a Shirt.

Now, when did Frank say he was leaving?

I weaseled my way out of getting my diamond, didn't want it, i want to be stress free and have no plans on being a CSM.

I'm a Master Sergeant, not a First Sergeant, dream on retiree.
My retirement check will be fatter than yours.

It will indeed. Congratulations. Yet at one time you said you were leaving because you were going to be a Shirt.

I weaseled my way out of getting my diamond, didn't want it, i want to be stress free and have no plans on being a CSM.

That's Fail&Won'tGo speak for 'I'm such a fucking loser, they wouldn't give me a diamond'.

CG negged me for this thread, what a facking loser, the she devil neg reps for the hell of it, no sweat here, her taxpayer dollars pay my check every month.......

I negged you for disrespecting a retired serviceman.

Fucking idiot.

Of course my taxes will go towards your pay check. You work for me. :lol: Actually, in your case, it's not so much 'work', more a 'care in the community' program for the otherwise unemployable. Loser. :eusa_angel:

Who did I disrespect? I'm current serving and you disrespect me continually, facking hypocritical scum. Just keep those tax dollars coming, you pay me yet I don't pay you and I get to clown you for added incentive.

That's Fail&Won'tGo speak for 'I'm such a fucking loser, they wouldn't give me a diamond'.

You're too retarded to understand who gets picked for 1SG duty, I'm an ex-drill sergeant, we are always in demand for 1SG duty, I turn it down idiot.

Yeah...like how they reported all the good that Bush did to get Osama found and killed. :rolleyes:

What a radical RW hack!

Do you need some coaching on how the channel buttons on your remote work, snowflake?

No twinkle toes, FOX doesn't get my viewership.

However, there are people that watch that swill so thinking people won't have to.

Now, can you see how hypocritical the RW arguments are?

Hmmmmm.....!?!??!??

Unsubscribe due to rampant boredom with Fail&Won'tGo's regurgitated whining.

He really needs to get a new topic. This flame is going nowhere.

Another epic fail for Fail&Won'tGo. Pity the fool.

Yeah...like how they reported all the good that Bush did to get Osama found and killed. :rolleyes:

What a radical RW hack!

Do you need some coaching on how the channel buttons on your remote work, snowflake?

No twinkle toes, FOX doesn't get my viewership.
So, you don't watch Fox. Why is your vagina so sandy again?

Oh, that's right -- you want to take away other people's right to choose.

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
However, there are people that watch that swill so thinking people won't have to.
So, you let other people make up your mind for you. "We Report, We Decide".

Do you consider yourself an independent thinker? Why?
Now, can you see how hypocritical the RW arguments are?

Hmmmmm.....!?!??!??
You have exposed no hypocrisy, because there is none there. If you want to watch Olbermann, go ahead. If you want to watch Maddow, go ahead. No one's stamping their feet and petulantly insisting you don't have the right to do that.

The Most Biased Name in News

Kind of old but just a relevant today, even more so. More for comedy than actual facts.

Well Hell. They could have replaced Fox with MSNBC and it would have fit to a tee. The most biased name in news. Yep. Fits to a tee. Wonder if Chrissy still has that tingle running up his leg??

If you don't like Fox then watch what you obviously do like. The left leaning CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS. You have a wide range of left leaners to chose from.

msnbc is left leaning, no one disputes that.
However, FOX consistently, CONSISTENTLY makes stuff up.

There's no denying that fact.

Fox is News Entertainment

Sort of like Professional Wrestling for news

At least right sided people know that Fox has a right leaning premise.
The left are insensible that all the other news outlets are very left leaning.
At least Fox is right to centered.....the other LSM are extreme in their left leaning.
It seems the left have an extraordinary passion to hate Fox. Maybe because they can't control Fox with their dictated spin and idealogy.
I don't know.....the left are compelled to try to deprive viewers (the majority of which are watching Fox) of the one outlet that is center-right in it's opinions. It's almost neurotic.

At least right sided people know that Fox has a right leaning premise.
The left are insensible that all the other news outlets are very left leaning.
At least Fox is right to centered.....the other LSM are extreme in their left leaning.
It seems the left have an extraordinary passion to hate Fox. Maybe because they can't control Fox with their dictated spin and idealogy.
I don't know.....the left are compelled to try to deprive viewers (the majority of which are watching Fox) of the one outlet that is center-right in it's opinions. It's almost neurotic.

Exhibit C:

You Honor, here you see the subject continuing to suggest that FOX is simply "leaning right" by use of the term "right to center," while at the same time suggesting that not just msnbc, but "everything else" is RADICALLY left.

Meanwhile, the truth of the matter is, FOX is balancing between the right, far-right, extreme-right and radically right-wing. That's their "fair and balanced" news that they're talking about. The truth, Your Honor, is that all of their shows cater to at least one or more of the above mentioned categories.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back