Zone1 The most antisemitic university in America just went Judenfree among its 80-member senior staff…..

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
….in a city that is 20% Jewish!

The transformation of CUNY from the “Poor Man’s Harvard” in the 1930s and 1940s, populated by bright Jewish boys who later became generous alumni, to the most Jew-hating university in America is stomach-turning.

(It first became apparent to me in the 1980s when Leonard Jeffries, chairman of the History Department and uncle of Hakeem Jeffries, taught his students that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with the AIDS virus. Had a Jewish professor advanced such an abhorrent lie about blacks, he would have been fired.)

CUNY has met its goal to make the senior staff entirely Judenfree.

CUNY Opens ‘I am a Jew’ Portrait Exhibit at City Tech​

September 15, 2023

Explores Multifaceted Jewish Identities and Experiences​

Continues CUNY’s Commitment to Build Unity and Combat Hate on Campuses​

CUNY Chancellor Félix V. Matos Rodríguez and New York City College of Technology President Russell K. Hotzler yesterday attended the opening for “I am a Jew,” a visual arts exhibit at the New York City College of Technology that explores the wide range of Jewish identity and experience through portrait photography and testimony. The event included a screening of a short film that highlighted several of those interviewed for the project, and included a panel discussion with the exhibit’s curators. The event preceded the Jewish High Holy Days, which begin with Rosh Hashanah at sundown today, and supports CUNY’s ongoing commitment to confront bigotry and hate in all forms, including antisemitism, across the University’s 25 campuses.

“I am a Jew” was made possible through the support of a Campus Climate Support Grant, part of $750,000 that CUNY has distributed to address religious, racial and ethnic bigotry, including antisemitism, throughout the University. This funding reflects CUNY’s direct and responsive action to create a community of trust, understanding and inclusion and builds on the University’s continuing efforts to fight antisemitism, which include:

• Collaboration with Hillel International’s Campus Climate Initiative to better understand the experiences of Jewish students on campus.
  • Launch of a centralized portal for members of the CUNY community to report instances of discrimination and retaliation, including antisemitism.
  • Formation of an advisory council of leaders from New York’s Jewish community.
  • Partnership with the Foundation to Combat Antisemitism to host a “Stand up to Jewish Hate” campaign at Queens College and online.
Here are some of the other projects and programs that have been supported by CUNY’s Campus Climate Support Grants, listed by campus.

Last edited:
so just what is the dif betwixt a university and a government practicing anti-semitism?

~S~
1) Blocking Jew-hating Palestinians from swarming into the U.S. is not antisemitism. It is protecting Americans from people who want to kill Jews.

2) Stop diverting from the subject.

Leftists don’t care about representation of the population when it’s Jews being adversely impacted. We’ve seen the virulent antisemitism unleashed from their side this past week.
Where did we see that? I must have missed it.

Wow, that's kind of not representative of the population.
Well US Jews account for 2.4% of the population nationwide but in a city (NYC) were they are 9% you figure they would have to have at least one.

Spring will see the exit of the last two remaining Jews on the school’s 80-member senior-leadership team, in a city whose population is about 20% Jewish.

I don't know where they get the 20% figure in the article as every source I can find says 9% in NYC....Maybe it's state wide but all I can find is 11% for NY. :dunno:

If you got it from liberal Wiki, its own article contradicts itself. It opens by saying that 9% of its population is Jewish, but in the following paragraph says that it’s 9% of what they term religious Jews. They admit that 18% of NYC is Jewish overall.

They acknowledge that 1.6 million (of a total NYC population of 8.5 million) ”adhere” (their word) to the Jewish faith.

(Read the highlighted part under ”Population.” It clearly says 1.6 million Jews in NYC.)

Well US Jews account for 2.4% of the population nationwide but in a city (NYC) were they are 9% you figure they would have to have at least one.

Spring will see the exit of the last two remaining Jews on the school’s 80-member senior-leadership team, in a city whose population is about 20% Jewish.

I don't know where they get the 20% figure in the article as every source I can find says 9% in NYC....Maybe it's state wide but all I can find is 11% for NY. :dunno:
There's a lot of Jews in NYC.

Idk, it seems a college doing that is kind of against the Civil Rights Act. Is the school state-funded?

Leftists don’t care about representation of the population when it’s Jews being adversely impacted. We’ve seen the virulent antisemitism unleashed from their side this past week.
Well, I certainly have seen a lot of antisemitism last week. :omg:

There's no way that just started last week, more like it was always there and just bubbled to the surface.

I gotta say I was surprised. Apparently the mask slipped on the new Nazis.

It's baffling that so many Jewish people identify as Democrats even though Democrats support so many anti-Semitic positions.

There's a lot of Jews in NYC.

Idk, it seems a college doing that is kind of against the Civil Rights Act. Is the school state-funded?
It’s a public college, so yes.

But it’s in a liberal area, so discrimination against and outright hate for the Juden is allowed.

It's baffling that so many Jewish people identify as Democrats even though Democrats support so many anti-Semitic positions.
And speaking as a Jew who saw the light long ago, the Jewish Democrats are so brainwashed that they SILENCE any attempt to discuss the opposing side. All they do is regurgitate MSNBC talking points.

I had a Jewish Democrat come up to me at my own father’s funeral and berate me for voting for Trump!

And speaking as a Jew who saw the light long ago, the Jewish Democrats are so brainwashed that they SILENCE any attempt to discuss the opposing side. All they do is regurgitate MSNBC talking points.

I had a Jewish Democrat come up to me at my own father’s funeral and berate me for voting for Trump!
Were you wearing a "Trump 2020" bumper sticker?

I apologize for that guy. It's just bewildering to me how so many Jews have blind faith in the Democrat party. I can see putting that degree of faith into your religion but never into a political party.

I apologize for that guy. It's just bewildering to me how so many Jews have blind faith in the Democrat party. I can see putting that degree of faith into your religion but never into a political party.
Thank you. Jews who vote for Democrats are mostly secular, and put their party ahead of their own people. I left a Reform temple, that was decidedly liberal, to affiliate with an Orthodox shul.

I don’t particularly like having to put on a skirt for services, but it sure beats hearing a leftist rabbi give sermons.

Forum List

Back