Zone1 The most antisemitic university in America just went Judenfree among its 80-member senior staff…..

The whole schmeel is over a commencement speech by a law student that was anti-semitic.
commencement speeches are not fly by night scribbles----Not only does the
big shot student have weeks to prepare----It is even given a special professor
helper for review, editing and APPROVAL----I blame the lump of excrement
professor monitor----it should be fired and ----DE-PROFed

No surprise.

Isn't the Big (rotten) Apple the same city that used to have an outstanding public high school whose student body was primarily Jewish and then in later years Asian?

But it was forced to close, as students of two other ethnicities (no need to be specific) could not pass the entrance exams.

….in a city that is 20% Jewish!

The transformation of CUNY from the “Poor Man’s Harvard” in the 1930s and 1940s, populated by bright Jewish boys who later became generous alumni, to the most Jew-hating university in America is stomach-turning.

(It first became apparent to me in the 1980s when Leonard Jeffries, chairman of the History Department and uncle of Hakeem Jeffries, taught his students that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with the AIDS virus. Had a Jewish professor advanced such an abhorrent lie about blacks, he would have been fired.)

CUNY has met its goal to make the senior staff entirely Judenfree.

SJP/WOL Nerdeen kiswani also interrupted Holocaust ceremonies.. in 2015.
Kiswani was the first major case in 2020/1, where CUNY was exposed.

It's baffling that so many Jewish people identify as Democrats even though Democrats support so many anti-Semitic positions.
About 70% of Jews vote for the Democrat scum and that is absolutely bat shit crazy. The Democrats are on the wrong side of all the issues that Jews should consider important, like freedom of religion, freedom of speech, right to keep and bear arms, smaller less oppressive government etc. Did they not learn anything for having been abused by the Nazis?

I understand Negro morons doing vote blocking for the Democrat filth. It is all about their welfare check. With Jews it should be that they vote for the party that promises the most individual Liberty but instead they vote for the most oppressive.

About 70% of Jews vote for the Democrat scum and that is absolutely bat shit crazy. The Democrats are on the wrong side of all the issues that Jews should consider important, like freedom of religion, freedom of speech, right to keep and bear arms, smaller less oppressive government etc. Did they not learn anything for having been abused by the Nazis?

I understand Negro morons doing vote blocking for the Democrat filth. It is all about their welfare check. With Jews it should be that they vote for the party that promises the most individual Liberty but instead they vote for the most oppressive.
Tradtion----jews have "always" been liberal and the friend of the distressed----
even not that the donkey has become PIXILATED

That‘s because their liberalism trumps their Judaism. if you take notice, it is all the secular Jews, or even those minimally religious, who vote for the Democrats. The religious vote for the Republican.

In fact, I bet there is a very strong correlation between keeping kosher and voting for Trump. About 15% keep strictly kosher, and another 15% are not completely strict but refrain from the prohibited foods like pork and shellfish, and I bet 95% of Trump’s support comes from this third of Jews, me among them.

That‘s because their liberalism trumps their Judaism. if you take notice, it is all the secular Jews, or even those minimally religious, who vote for the Democrats. The religious vote for the Republican.

In fact, I bet there is a very strong correlation between keeping kosher and voting for Trump. About 15% keep strictly kosher, and another 15% are not completely strict but refrain from the prohibited foods like pork and shellfish, and I bet 95% of Trump’s support comes from this third of Jews, me among them.
I think it has to do with simple culture.

I grew up in a small southern town where almost everybody were Christians and they were Conservatives. However, we did have six or seven Jewish families that lived there. They were pretty well integrated into the community and shared the same community values. Of course I don't know their voting record but I suspect they voted the same as the Christians in the town.

As opposed the much greater number of Jews living big cities like New York, Chicago, LA etc. These areas largely vote Liberal and so will the great number of Jewish people living there.

Other than that I have nothing. It is just counter produce for Jews to vote Democrat.

I think it has to do with simple culture.

I grew up in a small southern town where almost everybody were Christians and they were Conservatives. However, we did have six or seven Jewish families that lived there. They were pretty well integrated into the community and shared the same community values. Of course I don't know their voting record but I suspect they voted the same as the Christians in the town.

As opposed the much greater number of Jews living big cities like New York, Chicago, LA etc. These areas largely vote Liberal and so will the great number of Jewish people living there.

Other than that I have nothing. It is just counter produce for Jews to vote Democrat.
I agree with you on the latter point: it’s counter-productive for Jews to vote Democrat.

But what you say about “culture” is another way of saying what I did. It’s just that the liberal Jews tend to congregate in liberal cities, but the rest of what I said remains true: Religious Jews overwhelmingly vote for the Republican, regardless of where they live. I guarantee you that the Hasidic Jews in Brooklyn, a liberal NY borough, voted for Trump, and will again.

Thank you. Jews who vote for Democrats are mostly secular, and put their party ahead of their own people. I left a Reform temple, that was decidedly liberal, to affiliate with an Orthodox shul.

I don’t particularly like having to put on a skirt for services, but it sure beats hearing a leftist rabbi give sermons.
Yes.
And R. Mike Lawler, for example was helped because of conservative Jews.

No surprise.

Isn't the Big (rotten) Apple the same city that used to have an outstanding public high school whose student body was primarily Jewish and then in later years Asian?

But it was forced to close, as students of two other ethnicities (no need to be specific) could not pass the entrance exams.
And here we see the continuing white racism from a man born in 1941. But that's supposed to be something left in the past. Because students from the 2 other etnicities did pass the entrance exams at that high school.

No surprise.

They had an excellent public college as well, known as the “Poor Man’s Harvard,” which was made up of bright Jewish kids of poor immigrant parents. Now that same school is ultra-liberal, and blatantly antisemitic, with pro-Palestinians spewing their Jew-hate.

….in a city that is 20% Jewish!

The transformation of CUNY from the “Poor Man’s Harvard” in the 1930s and 1940s, populated by bright Jewish boys who later became generous alumni, to the most Jew-hating university in America is stomach-turning.

(It first became apparent to me in the 1980s when Leonard Jeffries, chairman of the History Department and uncle of Hakeem Jeffries, taught his students that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with the AIDS virus. Had a Jewish professor advanced such an abhorrent lie about blacks, he would have been fired.)

CUNY has met its goal to make the senior staff entirely Judenfree.

I did not know that; thanks.

CUNY Opens ‘I am a Jew’ Portrait Exhibit at City Tech​

September 15, 2023

Explores Multifaceted Jewish Identities and Experiences​

Continues CUNY’s Commitment to Build Unity and Combat Hate on Campuses​

I guess this is an example of tokenism.

Forum List

Back