Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
A study shows some alarming data about the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion staff, which average 45 staff members per institution and are made of up leftist anti-Israel and pro-Communist bigots. (Even more ironic is that they are overrepresented by POC who ostensibly seek to eradicate bigots.)

The unfortunate and often denied fact is that most criticisms of Israel are 90% anti-Semitism. There is ONE Jewish state and 50 or so avowed Islamic states, but the very existence of ONE Jewish state is intolerable. And God help them (we sure won't) if they take reasonable measures to ensure their survival as a Jewish state.

A study shows some alarming data about the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion staff, which average 45 staff members per institution and are made of up leftist anti-Israel and pro-Communist bigots. (Even more ironic is that they are overrepresented by POC who ostensibly seek to eradicate bigots.)

No..it isn't. Criticism of Israeli government policies and its leaders again, IS NOT antisemitism, which is the inference this article is trying to draw. Don't really expect much else from a right wing think tank.

The unfortunate and often denied fact is that most criticisms of Israel are 90% anti-Semitism. There is ONE Jewish state and 50 or so avowed Islamic states, but the very existence of ONE Jewish state is intolerable. And God help them (we sure won't) if they take reasonable measures to ensure their survival as a Jewish state.
Absolutely. And the leftists try to squash anyone who points out the overlap between targeting Israel for condemnation and the antisemitism driving it by insisting it’s only ISRAEL they hate, not Jews.

When you ask them why their condemnation is focused solely on the little Jewish state, instead of Arab countries or the 130+ nations ranked much worse than Israel for human rights violations, you get weak responses. One such response was “we are just more passionate about the wrongdoings of Israel,” and the follow-up question is “WHY?” And they can’t answer.

And we all know WHY: Antisemitism

No..it isn't. Criticism of Israeli government policies and its leaders again, IS NOT antisemitism, which is the inference this article is trying to draw. Don't really expect much else from a right wing think tank.

Sorry, but much of it is, and you can't downplay that just by hoping it wasn't so.

And if you back Hamas, you aren't criticizing the government of Israel, you are denying the right to existence of Israel.

Sorry, but much of it is, and you can't downplay that just by hoping it wasn't so.

And if you back Hamas, you aren't criticizing the government of Israel, you are denying the right to existence of Israel.
Who backs a terrorist organization?..like any terrorist organization? (except the terrorists)...again, no one of conscience. I understand you're searching for talking points you can use for political division, but this isn't one of them. No one is denying Israel's right to exist. But at the same time, you can't just wage a campaign against a people over decades and not expect it to have consequences. That is the policy decisions of their government coming back to bite the innocent people in head. Palestinians have a right to be there too. To live there. To work there. To raise families.

Criticizing the actions of their government and its leaders..is not antisemitism.

Who backs a terrorist organization?..like any terrorist organization? (except the terrorists)...again, no one of conscience. I understand you're searching for talking points you can use for political division, but this isn't one of them. No one is denying Israel's right to exist. But at the same time, you can't just wage a campaign against a people over decades and not expect it to have consequences. That is the policy decisions of their government coming back to bite the innocent people in head. Palestinians have a right to be there too. To live there. To work there. To raise families.

Criticizing the actions of their government and its leaders..is not antisemitism.

Plenty of people are. When you hear the chant of "From the River to the Sea", that's what is being called for.

And there is that "consequences" trope again. Just say out loud "they deserve it" and stop trying to be coy.

Race realists, of which I am one, recognize a racial hierarchy with Ashkenazi Jews at he top and Negroes at the bottom.

Jared Taylor gave me the following link to a website by Professor J Philippe Rushton:

The average IQ for African-Americans wasfound to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictiveand are biased in favor of North Europeans.

Plenty of people are. When you hear the chant of "From the River to the Sea", that's what is being called for.

And there is that "consequences" trope again. Just say out loud "they deserve it" and stop trying to be coy.
That is no trope. It's a direct result of policies of the government.
Your attempt to use tragedy as a political wedge is rather nauseating.
Makes me think that labeling and screaming at the top of your lungs is really the only thing you have left.

Pathetic.

That is no trope. It's a direct result of policies of the government.
Your attempt to use tragedy as a political wedge is rather nauseating.
Makes me think that labeling and screaming at the top of your lungs is really the only thing you have left.

Pathetic.

A direct result of them electing people who refuse to admit they have lost and try to build on what they have left.

You are so ingrained in lefty groupthink that you can't even leave the reservation over 1000 civilians being slaughtered PURPOSEFULLY.

A direct result of them electing people who refuse to admit they have lost and try to build on what they have left.

You are so ingrained in lefty groupthink that you can't even leave the reservation over 1000 civilians being slaughtered PURPOSEFULLY.
They were slaughtered. By cowards. No one is debating that point. No one of conscience is debating that. But I haven't so far, seen you or anyone else on the right acknowledge how the Palestinians are now dying, being forced to flee with nowhere to hide, and nowwhere to call home. Sound familiar? I said at the outset of this that the Palestinians were going to pay 2 to 3 times the prices that the Israelis did in dead and wounded. I see now I may have underestimated that number. Now, the next thing that you should want to do, instead of throwing around insults, is to be an adult and ask questions. Again, questioning and criticism are not antisemitic. And rest assured, the Israeli people are going to get around to asking questions after the dust from this settles down.

They were slaughtered. By cowards. No one is debating that point. No one of conscience is debating that. But I haven't so far, seen you or anyone else on the right acknowledge how the Palestinians are now dying, being forced to flee with nowhere to hide, and nowwhere to call home. Sound familiar? I said at the outset of this that the Palestinians were going to pay 2 to 3 times the prices that the Israelis did in dead and wounded. I see now I may have underestimated that number. Now, the next thing that you should want to do, instead of throwing around insults, is to be an adult and ask questions. Again, questioning and criticism are not antisemitic. And rest assured, the Israeli people are going to get around to asking questions after the dust from this settles down.

They elected Hamas, they now reap what they voted for. They also let Hamas run the place for over a decade and a half without trying to vote again, or try to overthrow them.

Maybe this time they will learn they have lost the fight, just like the Germans and Japanese did in 1945.

They elected Hamas, they now reap what they voted for. They also let Hamas run the place for over a decade and a half without trying to vote again, or try to overthrow them.

Maybe this time they will learn they have lost the fight, just like the Germans and Japanese did in 1945.
Hamas was propped up by Netanyahu. Israeli citizens have said that. So it's time the right stop these disingenuous accusations of anti semitism.

Israeli Journalist Gideon Levy: Israel Should Lift Siege & Call Off Plan for Ground Invasion of Gaza​

Forum List

Back