The Mossad And Iran Implicated In Killing Iraqi Scientists

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Official sources confirmed that former Iraqi PM Al-Maliki coordinated with Mossad and Iran and provide them with the list of iraqi scientists and physicists and also pilots to be killed in Iraq.

More than 350 iraqi scientists were killed since american invasion of the country!

WikiLeaks reveals Maliki cooperated with Mossad and Iran to get rid of Iraqi scholars

A-Maliki was a criminal watchdog placed by americans and iranians in Iraq.

images

Why, Freeman, the murder of so many scientists would be big news in the major media, but there has not been a peep. However, leave it to you to pull up a story like this when you can't even tell us if you are tolerant to those of other religious beliefs or even other Muslim sects since you are a Sunni. Just be grateful, Freeman, that some country was kind enough to take you in even though you probably hate the major religion and culture of that country.

Have you a comment about the subject?

Yes, I did answer you. I said that "the murder of so many scientists would be big news in the major media, but there has not been a peep."

Since Freeman only wants to blame others for something or other when his own Sunni brethren are busy murdering others, I think I will start a rumor that Freeman's Sunni brethren have been killing Iraqi Shiite scientists by the carload.

Forum List

Back