Syria: Opposition Provide List Of 800 Regime Agents Among Refugees!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
I bet that Bleipriester is one of them.

The political opposition has provided a list of 800 agents and thugs of Ass*ad regime infiltrated among the refugees who left the country with stolen funds and unlike many refugees they have passports.

German authorities are investigating and may arrest them to justice.

syria-shabiha-militiamen-massacre-tools-of-bashar-al-assad-regime.jpg

Fuck letting in refugees. Sucks for the good ones but you have to look out for you and yours at some point.

The political opposition has provided a list of 800 agents and thugs of Ass*ad regime infiltrated among the refugees who left the country with stolen funds and unlike many refugees they have passports.

obviously not the most credible "intelligence"---------but it would be really idiotic to dismiss it

The photo is purportedly of Shabiha militiamen. Without these militia the Alawite and Christian towns and villages would have succumbed to Al Nousra (Al Qaeda) and ISIS forces and most of the Alawites and Christians would have been either massacred and enslaved.

I don't think the poster realizes he is supporting murderous Sunni Islamists, he needs to do some reading.

What´s their mission, Freeman? And how could the "opposition" obtain that list?

Anyway, I hope, you are right. Those guys will show the Nusra/ISIS refugees that they cannot hide from the payback.

or sponsoring some of them

The photo is purportedly of Shabiha militiamen. Without these militia the Alawite and Christian towns and villages would have succumbed to Al Nousra (Al Qaeda) and ISIS forces and most of the Alawites and Christians would have been either massacred and enslaved.

I don't think the poster realizes he is supporting murderous Sunni Islamists, he needs to do some reading.

I have read all my life--------well-----at age five my brother---aged six had me reading HIS "dick, jane and
say" reader-------and by age 8 I was into simple novels-----and the reader's digest-----by age ten
I had experienced a massive dose of islamo Nazi propaganda -----in little pamphlets----as well
as anything my mom took from the library-----novels and do-it-yourself psychology.
I recognize STYLES and LINGO and CONTENT for what they are------your stuff falls into
ISLAMO NAZI propaganda branch. -----Baathist filth. Sunnis is no worse than is Shiites
By my early 20s I had experienced a massive dose of both Shiites and Sunnis-------and Baathists
is no better than is sunni islamicists. They just all hate THE OTHER GROUP. You seem to
be a Baathist-------as was the GRAND MUFTI OF BABY SLIT THROAT AL HUSSEINI ---and his
beloved follower GAMAL ABDUL NASSER of UAR FAME ----the only player to use
nitrogren mustard gas on humans since world war I. SADDAM HUSSEIN----mass murderer etc etc
Objection to mass murdering Baathist ASSAD is not equivalent to "pro isis"--------stop the BS

As long as the Alawites protect Christians from murderous Sunni Islamists, I support the Alawites. Got it? I am a Christian, get it through your thick skull.

reminds me of a poem I first read on a beer mug------in my childhood >>>>

The wonderful love of a beautiful maid,
The love of a staunch true man,
The love of a baby unafraid,
Have existed since life began.
But the greatest love, the love of loves,
Even greater than that of a mother,
Is the tender, passionate, infinite love,
Of one drunken bum for another.

Just alter the poem a bit---------exchange the "drunken bum" for "Islamic terrorist"

As long as the Alawites protect Christians from murderous Sunni Islamists, I support the Alawites. Got it? I am a Christian, get it through your thick skull.

The regime is just using Shabiha terrorists as handkerchief or fireplace woods to save his throne, there are hundreds of christians and kurds in Ass*ad jails.

The regime agents who seek refuge to Europe are dangerous cell in those countries.
images

images

kinda short sighted---------how long d'ya think that will be???

The regime is just using Shabiha terrorists as handkerchief or fireplace woods to save his throne, there are hundreds of christians and kurds in Ass*ad jails.

The regime agents who seek refuge to Europe are dangerous cell in those countries.
images

images

freeman dear -------PROTECTION is the name of the game. Da mafia did not invent it-----
MUHUMMAD did

By the way Bleipriester is living in Germany, is it coincidence?
Beware from those slave thugs in the country.

I would welcome them but unfortunately, you are the only source of this news.

Stay civil and don't attack refugees.

Last edited:

I wonder if any will be charged with CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY? -------like ---
lets RECONVENE NUREMBURG

Become civil and leave al-Qaeda.

Forum List

Back