The More We Learn the More Government Actions at Uvalde Keep Getting Worse

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember: only the government should be allowed to protect you and your family.

“Tony Plohetski, an investigative reporter for the Austin-American Statesman, tweeted a picture showing police stationed outside the classroom where more than a dozen children were murdered. The officers, armed with rifles and at least one ballistic shield, were in the hallway near the classroom at 11:52 a.m.—58 minutes before they breached the locked classroom, and 19 minutes after the gunman entered the school. At 12:03 p.m. a second officer with a ballistic shield arrived, followed by a third a few minutes later.”

“Tony Plohetski, an investigative reporter for the Austin-American Statesman, tweeted a picture showing police stationed outside the classroom where more than a dozen children were murdered. The officers, armed with rifles and at least one ballistic shield, were in the hallway near the classroom at 11:52 a.m.—58 minutes before they breached the locked classroom, and 19 minutes after the gunman entered the school. At 12:03 p.m. a second officer with a ballistic shield arrived, followed by a third a few minutes later.”
Looks like we got us a "defund the police" guy. ^^

I kid, don't stroke out on me.

All that militarized equipment. And they stood there and scratched themselves. Sounds like it was poor judgment by the commander.

Given the ineptitude of the Uvelde local government, every resident should be rushing to buy guns. The left loves to cherish the local government with guns until they shoot one they like.

Looks like we got us a "defund the police" guy. ^^

I kid, don't stroke out on me.

All that militarized equipment. And they stood there and scratched themselves. Sounds like it was poor judgment by the commander.
A good cop would ignore such orders. Hell, first ones on the scene had no orders. They simply discovered they’re cowards.

And I have no issue with cops eating donuts outside my home while I shoot the home invaders who broke in. Gives me time to cap any who might only be wounded.

A good cop would ignore such orders.
Hmm, careful, there. A good cop follows orders. They would have to have been absolutely sure, and agreed to it as a team. I don't disagree with the spirit of what you are saying. But the teams don't have the situational awareness that the commander is supposed to have. Perhaps they were being given bad info. They weren't on the 911 dispatch, after all.

And just letting vigilantes rush in during siege situations is obviously a poor idea on so many levels.

Hmm, careful, there. A good cop follows orders. They would have to have been absolutely sure, and agreed to it as a team. I don't disagree with the spirit of what you are saying. But the teams don't have the situational awareness that the commander is supposed to have. Perhaps they were being given bad info. They weren't on the 911 dispatch, after all.

And just letting vigilantes rush in during siege situations is obviously a poor idea on so many levels.
The Border Patrol agent took his borrowed gun into the school ignoring police orders to stop. And first on the scene had one order - go in

The Border Patrol agent took his borrowed gun into the school ignoring police orders to stop.
And what did that accomplish?

"While an off-duty agent said he rushed to the scene with a borrowed shotgun, he clarified in televised interviews that he didn’t kill the gunman or go inside the classroom where the shooting took place."

They said they had to wait for a janitor to get a key to the classroom...which didn't work.......

They had shotguns...right?

Two shots with birdshot against a door knob....

Another one.....

And what did that accomplish?

"While an off-duty agent said he rushed to the scene with a borrowed shotgun, he clarified in televised interviews that he didn’t kill the gunman or go inside the classroom where the shooting took place."

Ok, border patrol.
Against police orders.

Forum List

Back