The more we are informed-

Soaring

May 30, 2009
-The more we are against the obamacare healthcare bill.
This is the bill.... http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf/111/AAHCA09001xml.pdf And here are some things you should look up in this bill that everyone so badly wants. PG 29, Lines 4-16: Directly rations health care for the elderly.PG 30, Sec 123: Establishes a government committee that decides what treatments/benefits you get.PG 42: The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your benefits for you.PG 50, Section 152: Extends benefits and coverage to illegal immigrants.PG 58: The creation of a national ID health card and a comprehensive federal database containing streaming data on every American's personal financial records. PG 59: The federal government accesses your bank accounts for mandatory funds transfers.If this bill passes, the people who dont need this stupid bill are screwed along with the people who do.

...and a comprehensive federal database containing streaming data on every American's personal financial records.
I don't get it. Why would you use streaming technology to fetch personal financial records? That data is most likley never used in sequence anyway.

The term "streaming" has been changed, it confused me a bit to at first. Now people are using it for everything downloaded.

...and a comprehensive federal database containing streaming data on every American's personal financial records.
I don't get it. Why would you use streaming technology to fetch personal financial records? That data is most likley never used in sequence anyway.

The term "streaming" has been changed, it confused me a bit to at first. Now people are using it for everything downloaded.

Okay. It's a relief that the really important things gets straightened out, right?
:)

This is the bill.... http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf/111/AAHCA09001xml.pdfAnd here are some things you should look up in this bill that everyone so badly wants. PG 29, Lines 4-16: Directly rations health care for the elderly.PG 30, Sec 123: Establishes a government committee that decides what treatments/benefits you get.PG 42: The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your benefits for you.PG 50, Section 152: Extends benefits and coverage to illegal immigrants.PG 58: The creation of a national ID health card and a comprehensive federal database containing streaming data on every American's personal financial records. PG 59: The federal government accesses your bank accounts for mandatory funds transfers.If this bill passes, the people who dont need this stupid bill are screwed along with the people who do.

Unfortunately...

The system cannot find the file specified.

...which is a shame.

May I ask have you read the document yourself and, if so, are the references that you have provided direct quotes or paraphrases?

If paraphrases, are they your paraphrases or did you get them from another website?

If the latter, can you provide a link?

This is the bill.... http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf/111/AAHCA09001xml.pdf And here are some things you should look up in this bill that everyone so badly wants. PG 29, Lines 4-16: Directly rations health care for the elderly.PG 30, Sec 123: Establishes a government committee that decides what treatments/benefits you get.PG 42: The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your benefits for you.PG 50, Section 152: Extends benefits and coverage to illegal immigrants.PG 58: The creation of a national ID health card and a comprehensive federal database containing streaming data on every American's personal financial records. PG 59: The federal government accesses your bank accounts for mandatory funds transfers.If this bill passes, the people who dont need this stupid bill are screwed along with the people who do.

Unfortunately...

...which is a shame.

May I ask have you read the document yourself and, if so, are the references that you have provided direct quotes or paraphrases?

If paraphrases, are they your paraphrases or did you get them from another website?

Try it now, it had a typo and I fixed it for them. The link should work now.

Unfortunately...

...which is a shame.

Try it now, it had a typo and I fixed it for them. The link should work now.

Thanks. I think that answers the point in bold.

This is why they wanted to rush it, blow it through before the end of July, so no one would have time to actually read it. Just like they did on the stimulus, the auto bailouts, etc.

Folks won't buy a pig in a poke if they know that's what it is, that's the whole idea.

However...

This gets passed anyway. Lawmakers have their minds made up, and they don't care about getting re-elected, that's a year away. This HCR doesn't go into effect anyway until late 2010.... Which sort of belies the "need it now" stuff. Clearly there's no emergency, otherwise it wouldn't take a year for the law to take effect after passage.

The only urgency was to get this on the books as law before anyone knew what it actually was. Now they're going to pass it anyway, gambling on the short memories of the American voter, and the economy being sold ad "recovered" in order to get their sheep voters back in the pen.

This is why they wanted to rush it, blow it through before the end of July, so no one would have time to actually read it. Just like they did on the stimulus, the auto bailouts, etc.

Folks won't buy a pig in a poke if they know that's what it is, that's the whole idea.

However...

This gets passed anyway. Lawmakers have their minds made up, and they don't care about getting re-elected, that's a year away. This HCR doesn't go into effect anyway until late 2010.... Which sort of belies the "need it now" stuff. Clearly there's no emergency, otherwise it wouldn't take a year for the law to take effect after passage.

The only urgency was to get this on the books as law before anyone knew what it actually was. Now they're going to pass it anyway, gambling on the short memories of the American voter, and the economy being sold ad "recovered" in order to get their sheep voters back in the pen.

Well, I agree that as a general rule Us citizens tend to have short memories... but on this one... I dunno. The seniors are the one's most informed on this thing; as healthcare is their thing; and they HATE this monster.

My bet is that we see a stark reversal in power come November 2010... HOPEFULLY... that will represent AMERICANS and not the addle-minded centrist subversives of Lefti-lite fascism. Now THAT'S a hope for change... sadly its offset by the hope that the left stays in power; with the 'Left' being defined as decidedly DEMOCRAT... so that the 2012 election will see a MASSIVE SHIFT with an AMERICAN EXECUTIVE AND AN AMERICAN LEGISLATURE.

Otherwise, the US will inevitably sink into irreversible civil war and while if it has to be, then so be it... but I like the family being relatively safe and happy... so if it America can be sustained peacefully, I'd prefer that.

Forum List

Back