Report: DNA Test Proves Edwards Fathered Videographer's Daughter

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A secret DNA test proves former presidential candidate John Edwards is the father of his former campaign aide's baby, the National Enquirer reported Wednesday.

The Enquirer, which last year broke the story of Edwards' affair with campaign videographer Rielle Hunter, said the test was taken after Hunter tried to get financial help from Edwards for her 18-month-old daughter, Frances.

Hunter apparently agreed to testify to a federal grand jury investigating whether Edwards broke campaign finance law by paying "hush" money to Hunter and another aide who claimed paternity of the child. Hunter was spotted last week in Raleigh, N.C., entering a federal courthouse, where she spent nine hours.

Report: DNA Test Proves Edwards Fathered Videographer's Daughter - Political News - FOXNews.com

Another scumbag bites the dust! When you make your living destroying the system karma will eventually bite you in the ass!

Hopefully she gets her hands on his millions! Hopefully Edwards does the right thing and actually becomes a father to his bastard child!

Hopefully Mrs. Edwards doesn't take her justifiable anger out on the child. Like it or not its Mr. Scumbagwards and she should take it out on him not a 1 1/2 yr old.

Cheating is bad. But cheating on your wife when she is going through chemo is beyond immoral. Like something Shogun would do if (a) He could ever find a wife to marry his and (b) if he could ever find a woman to sleep with him. :lol:

I will always sit around with a look of pride on my face because I was not sucked into his gawarsh yall brand of populism. What a sack of shit.

I think the more interesting fact is that Edwards was, rightfully, thrown under the bus by the left when this story came to a head. Edward's political career is over and I don't see anyone lamenting.

The National Enquirer reports that a secret DNA test proves.......

Tell me what is suspect in that sentence! LOL Not saying it isn't true, it just sounds silly.

Would you tap it? She's probably hotter than this picture shows.

rielle-hunter.jpg

"tap" that?-- no way-- u'd poke ur eye out on her chin!-- but now we can look forward to Mrs. Edwards going on national tv again to let us all know she's STILL dying from inoperable cancer-- it's too bad for johnny too as she was just getting ready to let him back in the house-- Regards, probus

que surprise! is this really news to you? and since you are quoting the national enquirer does that mean you accept their stories on palin too?

damn willow i dont have time to engage with you today.....lol....i am working....now that is a damned que surprise aint it.

normally the rags are pretty sure of info before they put it out there....they still are subject to libal suits...ie...dont call carol burnett a drunk...she will sue your ass and win.....last one i can think of.

but if you quote the publication as you main source....check wral.com...they are running with it too....a bit more creditablity if you want to be at all creditable as opposed to your normal shit and i have to go....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

did i mention working again lol i will try to come back and abuse you some more....feel the burn!

How interesting how Willow is here to let us know that there's a Democrat scumbag out there and she completely ignores all of the Republican scumbags! When was the last time Willow opened up a new thread about a Republican and his cheating ways?

que surprise! is this really news to you? and since you are quoting the national enquirer does that mean you accept their stories on palin too?

No only if it was Sarah Palin would it be news! Because the liberal media only likes to peak into her personal life and no one else!

damn willow i dont have time to engage with you today.....lol....i am working....now that is a damned que surprise aint it.

normally the rags are pretty sure of info before they put it out there....they still are subject to libal suits...ie...dont call carol burnett a drunk...she will sue your ass and win.....last one i can think of.

but if you quote the publication as you main source....check wral.com...they are running with it too....a bit more creditablity if you want to be at all creditable as opposed to your normal shit and i have to go....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

did i mention working again lol i will try to come back and abuse you some more....feel the burn!

iirr the Palin accusations have proven to be false,, the edwards proven to be true, you are a simple mind to think one validates the other,, work? who's taking care of the baby?

i am just filling in for a day or two...hubby is home for weekend...baby is fine...

so you are saying you dont believe the enquirers claims about todd and sarah having affairs?

okay i am already running late and remind me to tell you about the heaveny mtn people seeking federal aid to bring 1000 homeless men to this area....

i was gonna vote for that pos!! got the support edward's bumper stickers, the day he backed out of the campaign. didn't understand why he pulled out so fast, he should have pulled out a little faster with his mistress, if you know what i mean!! lol

i was gonna vote for that pos!! got the support edward's bumper stickers, the day he backed out of the campaign. didn't understand why he pulled out so fast, he should have pulled out a little faster with his mistress, if you know what i mean!! lol

But then we wouldn't have this fabulously important piece of gossip. ;)

Forum List

Back