The More Time Goes By The More Evidence Proves J6 Was A Democrat Set-Up & Attack On Americans

How many times will you fall for that?
1695557166554.png

this could be a LooOOOOoooooong thread R'winger ~S~

These people just keep trying, don't they?
You're laughing, but we both know that what Pelosi and others were doing was murder. Outright murder. And they wanted to blame it all on Trump.
The only reason it didn't get worse was because cooler heads prevailed, as the saying goes.
It could have been much, much worse.
What's amazing to me was the lengths they went just to cover up their crimes.
These people who feel their arrogance, wallowing in their pride, and focusing it all on DJT.
The fact that they cut him off totally makes all of your false accusations of insurrection look foolish.
Trump was isolated, and Pelosi and her compatriots were having a temper-tantrum at the Capital. The result has been that dozens of innocent Americans have been suffering because of Pelosi's temper-tantrum. Their rights abused. Their lives oppressed.
This is not the sort of thing that should be going on in America, but thanks to you and those you support, it has.

Last edited:
You're laughing, but we both know that what Pelosi and others were doing was murder. Outright murder. And they wanted to blame it all on Trump.
The only reason it didn't get worse was because cooler heads prevailed, as the saying goes.
It could have been much, much worse.
What's amazing to me was the lengths they went just to cover up their crimes.
But people who feel their arrogance, wallowing in their pride, and focusing it all on DJT.
The fact that they cut him off totally makes all of your false accusations of insurrection look foolish.
Trump was isolated, and Pelosi and her compatriots were having a temper-tantrum. The result has been that dozens of innocent Americans have been suffering because of Pelosi's temper-tantrum. Their rights abused. Their lives oppressed.
This is not the sort of thing that should be going on in America, but thanks to you and those you support, it has.
I know that you believe all of that.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

He asked everyone for loyalty pledges. Comey wouldn't give him one. We have to assume that Wray must have satisfied that job requirement or Trump wouldn't have hired him.
And he made them drink the blood of infants.

I can defend it

Republican Thugs stormed the Capitol chanting….Where is AOC?

AOC, like most real Americans was outraged
So you agree that Pelosi called it a peaceful protest?

You will defend AOC “I don’t care why they were there, violence non violence, it doesn’t matter. We can’t allow those who showed up to get away with it.”

Pelosi said “I’ve given a shoot to kill order”

I didn’t expect anything less from you…

FBI claims there were so many informants - and undercover FBI agents - in tbe J6 crowd THEY don't even know how many there were.

It is undeniably clear that Democrats / the FBI NEVER tried to PREVENT J6 from happening but instead ran J6 as a setup Op.

First, it was “nothing happened, just some tourists having fun”, then it was Ray Epps & the FBI…now, it is Dems?

You retards should really get together and get your story straight. :itsok:

First, it was “nothing happened, just some tourists having fun”, then it was Ray Epps & the FBI…now, it is Dems?

You retards should really get together and get your story straight. :itsok:

I think you are confusing people with the FBI.

1st they claimed no agents were involved.

Then they said they had about 10 in tbe ceowd dressed as Trump supporters.

Then they changed their story to.14-15.

Then it was exposed they spent months planning their 'entrapment operation' instead of doing anything to PREVENT J6.

Then the number of agents and informants reportedly exploded.

Then the FBI testified they had no freaking clue how many their were.

They 1st climed Epps was not involved, despite audio and video evidence.

They defended him, tried to.protect him...

...and finally they were FORCED to arrest / charge him.

LOL!

I think you are confusing people with the FBI.

1st they claimed no agents were involved.

Then they said they had about 10 in tbe ceowd dressed as Trump supporters.

Then they changed their story to.14-15.

Then it was exposed they spent months planning their 'entrapment operation' instead of doing anything to PREVENT J6.

Then the number of agents and informants reportedly exploded.

Then the FBI testified they had no freaking clue how many their were.

They 1st climed Epps was not involved, despite audio and video evidence.

They defended him, tried to.protect him...

...and finally they were FORCED to arrest / charge him.

LOL!
Ok, prove it.

Prove that the FBI first claimed one thing and then they changed their mind or that they lied etc etc.

Prove with legit sources (This means: no right-wing nutjob sites). Go.

GOP

The Party of personal responsibility
Here`s one of my favorite rioters. The ultimate MAGA woman with no job, no husband and 8 kids so for the next 5 years her brood could be raised by someone who isn`t a treasonous POS. She goes by the names Pink Hat Lady or Bullhorn Lady.

More evidence is accumulating of the production government is that maintains the corrupt individuals getting into leadership and taking advantage of government over people while it is no longer over them. Their will be less and less accommodation to people as they willingly lose their freedom further and further, for having government. That is a scam. It is contrary to what God meant for what we would have.

More evidence is accumulating of the production government is that maintains the corrupt individuals getting into leadership and taking advantage of government over people while it is no longer over them. Their will be less and less accommodation to people as they willingly lose their freedom further and further, for having government. That is a scam. It is contrary to what God meant for what we would have.
No accountability equates to our long slow insidious slide into fascism Fred ~S~

Forum List

Back