The MONSTER of Cleaveland. ...

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Details are slowly slipping out and from the FEW that are public this man sounds like the script from a SAW movie.

He tortured these poor women in more ways than you could think possible.

This man better be charged with Murder for the deaths of the miscarried children. He starved the women and beat them in the stomach to kill the babies. He told the other woman to have her baby in a wadding pool and if the baby died he would kill her. The baby did die but she gave it mouth to mouth to revive it.

He unchained the women and told them he was leaving, then hid and waited for them to try to escape so he could beat them into submission.

The women said they only saw sunlight twice in 10 years.

It's almost too much to listen to. I imagine this will be very tough for a jury to sit through.

I hope to god that this man will face the death penalty.

If this thread was about Treyvon it would have had 30 responses by now. Whats wrong with that? No political twist to apply so no interest?

This is why threads like that irritate me.

If this thread was about Treyvon it would have had 30 responses by now. Whats wrong with that? No political twist to apply so no interest?

mmmmhmmm

I consider this disgusting incident to be 'very political'.

-Women/abuse of
-Children/exploitation of

-Lack of 'something' from law enforcement--fingers crossed myself that these women receive some financial settlement from the City/County of Cleveleand/Cuyahoga

-Indication that at least one portion of the City of Cleveland doesn't receive as much support/interest from law enforcement. Calling for some sort of activism.
*The attitude of the 911 responders really says it all--'Hang on--when we have an available patrol car we'll send them over...'

This needs and deserves attention locally, if not nationally. In my city local stations would not let this aspect of the case be swept under the carpet.

I could go on---prefer that others add their own opinions. 'Highly political'--that is how I see it.

I hope 'other charges will be added'--surely there is a statute against torture and imprisonment against your will.

I am not invested enough in this vile human to care 'why'. I really think if I one day felt inclined to do something like this I would kill myself beforehand. He should have done that.

sick and tired of innocent lives being destroyed by those beyond redemption.

What it must be like to be appointed to represent such an individual in court. I would have a problem providing any counsel other than --'Plead Guilty'.

Twisted indeed, but he hasnt beaten out the reigning champion of skeevy dungeonkeeper/kidnapping.

Fritzl is still the champion of "yeeeeechh...."

This is one sick bastard. My guess is they probably have all 3 of these sickos seperated from the rest of the prison population, lest they be found dead from improvised weapons.

mmmmhmmm

-Women/abuse of

-Lack of 'something' from law enforcement--fingers crossed myself that these women receive some financial settlement from the City/County of Cleveleand/Cuyahoga

-Indication that at least one portion of the City of Cleveland doesn't receive as much support/interest from law enforcement. Calling for some sort of activism.
*The attitude of the 911 responders really says it all--'Hang on--when we have an available patrol car we'll send them over...'

This needs and deserves attention locally, if not nationally. In my city local stations would not let this aspect of the case be swept under the carpet.

I could go on---prefer that others add their own opinions. 'Highly political'--that is how I see it.

I hope 'other charges will be added'--surely there is a statute against torture and imprisonment against your will.

I am not invested enough in this vile human to care 'why'. I really think if I one day felt inclined to do something like this I would kill myself beforehand. He should have done that.

What it must be like to be appointed to represent such an individual in court. I would have a problem providing any counsel other than --'Plead Guilty'.

I consider your opinion on the polirical implications to be a bit on the tinfoil side.

Oh no! A neg! Please.....no!

What kind of loser judges his own worth by how many replies he gets to his threads? You essentially posted a news article about a very sensational topic....complete with a plea to your god that he see to it that Castro is killed. And then whined like a bitch when nobody came on and praised you for your post.

Please....eat shit.

This is one sick bastard. My guess is they probably have all 3 of these sickos seperated from the rest of the prison population, lest they be found dead from improvised weapons.

His brothers have been released. One had previous minor misdemeanors and they were dismissed. The other--I forget--had to pay a fine or something/eta--had a charge of violating the open container law.

The son of Ariel Castro, who I imagine, long ago realized that his 'father' was headed toward self destruction--said his uncle, perhaps 'Pedro', was a seriously impaired alcoholic--lived with the son's grandmother and received disability. Just drank and watched TV. The other uncle was said to be similar. At any rate, it was determined that they knew nothing of Ariel's perverted double life.

The whole family would score high for dysfunctionality. The mother of Ariel's son and daughter was his common law wife and of course he beat her so severely and so many times that she suffered from permanent brain injury. The individual that this woman then found was arrested on charges of molestation of the daughter, ? a daughter. The daughter that was a school friend of Gina deJesus. Her relatives played in bands with him and he helped them organize a vigil for her---while all the time keeping her confined in his house.

sigh--Every time I hear--'We need to do more to facilitate those who need mental health resources ...' I wonder--what on earth can be done.

Bloomberg, or perhaps some other entity in NYC, implemented some 'report anyone who seems to be struggling' plan. This guy seemed to be functioning well--well enough, at any rate. He held a job until last November, chatted with the neighbors, took kids for rides on his motorcycle and appeared to be law abiding.

If anyone in my neighborhood is engaged in something like this--I would never know. My own brother might have been considered the most dysfunctional member of the neighborhood--destroyed himself with drugs and died of cancer. I tried repeatedly to discover what sort of resources were available in my community for such issues.

'Nothing'. or close to it. When it comes to mental health in Georgia--there really aren't satisfactory alternatives. I assume this is the same throughout the US.

Which brings us back to the Rubik's cube of 'what can be done'--quintessentially. I have no answers--fyi.

Also---Ariel inferred that these young girls/women shared some responsibility for their fate because they 'shouldn't have accepted a ride from a stranger'.

By some twist of fate, after being charged with domestic violence, so brutal that he should have been in prison since 2005 at least--he slipped through the system. I would focus on this factor--pragmatist that I am--ball in your court law enforcement.

As far as we know Castro didn't kill anyone. At worst, he committed abortions on these women by inducing a miscarriage. That will get him a lot of support from the left.

mmmmhmmm

-Women/abuse of

I consider your opinion on the polirical implications to be a bit on the tinfoil side.

ok----

only 'race' is a political issue or gun control?

abortion could also be listed as an issue in this--birth control

I have been busy weeding my garden and trying not to think of 'what is going on in the world'--and enjoying a battle with monkey grass--filled about 6 trash cans full, fwiw. Highly therapeutic for coping with endless opinions on racism, gun control and the inevitable end of the world philosophy that is frequently expressed in this forum.

I will not be defeated against the monkey grass--the root systems join together like monkeys holding hands--I assume that is how it got its name. If only it were possible to pull the weeds out of society, eh?

I am waiting to hear more about the case. I don't understand how he had such control over 3 women for 10 years and this is the only chance one had to get away. Where were the other two? Chained up? Were they indeed crawling around in the yard naked with dog collars on and if so, why did they not scream for help?
I am not questioning the horror they suffered...I want to know details of how this could have taken place for so long.

Oh no! A neg! Please.....no!

What kind of loser judges his own worth by how many replies he gets to his threads? You essentially posted a news article about a very sensational topic....complete with a plea to your god that he see to it that Castro is killed. And then whined like a bitch when nobody came on and praised you for your post.

Please....eat shit.

I wasn't judging my worth you idiot. I was judging those who flock to a crime story because of race and then ignore a horrible crime like this.

I figured you to be smart enough to figure that out. Guess not

mmmmhmmm

-Women/abuse of

ok----

only 'race' is a political issue or gun control?

abortion could also be listed as an issue in this--birth control

I have been busy weeding my garden and trying not to think of 'what is going on in the world'--and enjoying a battle with monkey grass--filled about 6 trash cans full, fwiw. Highly therapeutic for coping with endless opinions on racism, gun control and the inevitable end of the world philosophy that is frequently expressed in this forum.

I will not be defeated against the monkey grass--the root systems join together like monkeys holding hands--I assume that is how it got its name. If only it were possible to pull the weeds out of society, eh?

I don't consider race an issue. I don't consider the Treyvon case political either. Trolls do however. As to gun control of course its political, it's legislated.

I am waiting to hear more about the case. I don't understand how he had such control over 3 women for 10 years and this is the only chance one had to get away. Where were the other two? Chained up? Were they indeed crawling around in the yard naked with dog collars on and if so, why did they not scream for help?
I am not questioning the horror they suffered...I want to know details of how this could have taken place for so long.

I heard a report that he kept them in separate rooms but they knew about each other. They could probably hear through the walls. The outdoor sightings were reported by neighbors. One neighbor claimed the police had been called 15 times and never once looked inside the home. Some phone calls went unanswered also. I think the girls have a good lawsuit against the police dept. there. Definitely. I believe he had set them up so many times believing he was gone when he wasn't - then attacking them - they were too intimidated to continue. Very sad story. I hope he gets the death penalty. - Jeri

my response--after hearing the gruesome details of the Elizabeth Smart and Jacie Duggard cases--I accept that a deviant can psychologically damage his victims so completely that they lose the will to resist.

what shall I call him--'vile, piece of filth' seems fitting--would test the girls. Pretend to leave and then return and beat, torment, abuse anyone who tried to leave. He is said to have used chains and ropes to tie them up.

Ask yourself--how would I feel after being sexually abused by 'vile piece of filth', being beaten severely, chained in the basement and isolated for 10 years?

They say Amanda Berry was at her breaking point and it was worth the risk to do anything she could to escape. The others were presumably too defeated to even try to leave the house.

A man in Germany, a doctor, iirc, kept his own daughter imprisoned in the basement for years. Forced her to have several children. Finally, one of the children who lived became ill and I think his sick perverted plan was discovered when they sought medical attention for the child. I forget and as soon as I can I hope to forget this, too.

Whatever he says--abused by his parents as a child, raped by his uncle--that means nothing to me. Many others have survived worse and never resorted to this sort of deviancy.

It seems to me--oversimplifying--he wanted to do this and he did. Sadist and whatever other labels apply. Amoral--living in his own fantasy world, I assume.

He apparently dashed off a letter detailing his perverted acts and acknowledged that the guilt was oppressive--contemplated suicide. And in his case that would seem to have been the right course of action. One quote from this letter--'I already have 2 --why do I keep wanting more of them'--and then I suppose he saw Gina deJesus and just couldn't help himself. He commented that he couldn't believe she was so young. Went right ahead and destroyed her anyway.

I do believe in hell and damnation and he should report immediately to the hottest circle of the Inferno--what company he will have there--just reviewing the first 5 months of current events in the US. Prison will suffice. Until sentencing I suppose he will be separated from the general population. A pity. Death is really all that seems appropriate but I law doesn't provide this alternative if murder/capital offense isn't involved--I think that is what has been said.

As far as we know Castro didn't kill anyone. At worst, he committed abortions on these women by inducing a miscarriage. That will get him a lot of support from the left.

I could stretch a point and allege that he caused the death of several 'children'.

I assume that the prosecutor is mulling over his many options--not ready to reveal his strategy.

As a human being, political affiliation not withstanding, this man is a 'murderer'. Not in the mood for a rousing debate over that---jmo. 10 years of 3 women's lives---precious years that should have been filled with good memories and experiences that would lead to fulfillment of goals and dreams. No amount of money can adequately compensate the victims, jmo so then 'What is Just'??

Let us contemplate 'Justice'. Go ahead if you enjoy a good philosophical discussion. I give up.

sniff---Tamerlan Tsarnaev's mother doesn't know if/where he is buried. We have that little matter to contemplate ---what sort of justice for his little brother. And thousands, ??hundreds of thousands of other complex cases.

Life in prison---preferably solitary confinement. That could be as close as we can come. He stole time/life/hope/ everything good from these women--and should suffer the same fate.

truthfully--let a member of the NRA handle this. that is what I recommend.

Forum List

Back