The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

Of course it doesn't count. You have done nothing to show they needed hi cap magazines. Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns.

Are you really this stupid. I don't believe it. No one could possibly be this stupid.

More childish name calling. Can you put together an intelligent thought? You better find one soon you are losing bad.

I can't. You are just too stupid. This statement proves it . . . :lol:

"Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns." :lol:

Then what is the difference between shooting and missing every time and a cap gun? Both are making a loud noise and hitting nothing.

Look, you are obviously too stupid to have a conversation with. Good Lord. I can't even believe it. :rolleyes-41:

Ah you can't defend your claims again. So shocking.

He asked me to provide an example (JUST one example he said) of a situation where a person/persons used more than 10 rounds to defend themselves and when I posted the evidence, he claimed that it doesn't count because no one was shot. Can you believe that BS, TD? :cuckoo:

Of course it doesn't count. You have done nothing to show they needed hi cap magazines. Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns.

Are you really this stupid. I don't believe it. No one could possibly be this stupid.

More childish name calling. Can you put together an intelligent thought? You better find one soon you are losing bad.

According to you they were shooting at hundreds of unarmed looters. Well they didn't have magazines that held hundreds of rounds, so obviously they did reload. So if they could reload then it shouldn't matter if they had 10 round magazines or 30 round magazines. Sorry there are a lot of holes in your very weak claim. And so far you have given no reason to believe they NEEDED hi cap magazines.

:slap: Go back to school! I can't even believe that you made such a statement. Your parents must be proud, and you've got some nerve using the name "brain" for yourself too. :lol: Holy smokes!

According to you they were shooting at hundreds of unarmed looters. Well they didn't have magazines that held hundreds of rounds, so obviously they did reload. So if they could reload then it shouldn't matter if they had 10 round magazines or 30 round magazines. Sorry there are a lot of holes in your very weak claim. And so far you have given no reason to believe they NEEDED hi cap magazines.

:slap: Go back to school! I can't even believe that you made such a statement. Your parents must be proud, and you've got some nerve using the name "brain" for yourself too. :lol: Holy smokes!

Is this what you do every time you lose? This was too easy. :) You must be what 12?

Then what is the difference between shooting and missing every time and a cap gun? Both are making a loud noise and hitting nothing.

Look, you are obviously too stupid to have a conversation with. Good Lord. I can't even believe it. :rolleyes-41:

Couldn't take the test huh? Maybe your embarrassed about your reading comprehension problem. I would have thought you eager to prove you don't have one.

Couldn't take the test huh? Maybe your embarrassed about your reading comprehension problem. I would have thought you eager to prove you don't have one.

This is what you do when I'm talking about saving lives? Pathetic.

Is this what you do every time you lose? This was too easy. :) You must be what 12?

I'm sorry but your statement makes no sense at all and is hilarious because it shows how stupid you really are. Lol! Really, do yourself a favor and go back to school. You are not ready for the real world, that's for sure. :D

What's pathetic is your illiteracy. Take the test and prove me wrong.

I'm sorry but your statement makes no sense at all and is hilarious because it shows how stupid you really are. Lol! Really, do yourself a favor and go back to school. You are not ready for the real world, that's for sure. :D

Still waiting for you to make a relevant comment.

What's pathetic is your illiteracy. Take the test and prove me wrong.

Says the guy who can't follow his own thread. hahaha Remember the phantom posts you responded to? What a joke.

I don't have anything to defend. You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about. Do really expect someone to take your cap gun comment seriously? OMG.

turtledude saintmichaeldefendthem

Here is "brain's" latest brainstorm below. :D

"Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns."

Stupid fortissimo.

Maybe you can explain why cap guns wouldn't have done the job just as well? Nobody was shot afterall.

It's easier to show you. I'll shoot a bullet right by your head and you'll understand the difference between a gun and a cap gun. You're a whelp that's never seen combat, never been in a deadly situation, never risked your life and never sacrificed for anything greater than your stupid self. If you had any sense of shame whatsoever, you'd kill yourself. You're kept alive by blissful ignorance of your rueful life.

Stupid fortissimo.

Maybe you can explain why cap guns wouldn't have done the job just as well? Nobody was shot afterall.

You cannot defend yourself against armed people with a cap gun, you moron!!! :cuckoo: You can't be serious. You MUST be a troll.

First they were unarmed looters. So you lose there. Missing with a real gun hurts just as little as a cap gun. So you lose there too. Sorry.

Stupid fortissimo.

It's easier to show you. I'll shoot a bullet right by your head and you'll understand the difference between a gun and a cap gun. You're a whelp that's never seen combat, never been in a deadly situation, never risked your life and never sacrificed for anything greater than your stupid self. If you had any sense of shame whatsoever, you'd kill yourself. You're kept alive by blissful ignorance of your rueful life.

Says the guy who won't give up hi cap magazines to save children's lives. Yes you are a real hero. You are also too scared to go anywhere without a gun. I do that all the time. Sorry but you don't impress me at all.

I don't have anything to defend. You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about. Do really expect someone to take your cap gun comment seriously? OMG.

Not overly seriously actually, but I am trying to get you to defend your position. I have still not heard a single reason why they needed hi cap magazines against unarmed looters. Clearly they didn't actually shoot anyone. Since you claim it was hundreds of shooters and hours long they did successfully reload. So there really is no reason they couldn't have done it with 10 rd magazines or revolvers.

Forum List

Back