The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

turtledude saintmichaeldefendthem

Here is "brain's" latest brainstorm below. :D

"Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns."

Stupid fortissimo.

Maybe you can explain why cap guns wouldn't have done the job just as well? Nobody was shot afterall.

It's easier to show you. I'll shoot a bullet right by your head and you'll understand the difference between a gun and a cap gun. You're a whelp that's never seen combat, never been in a deadly situation, never risked your life and never sacrificed for anything greater than your stupid self. If you had any sense of shame whatsoever, you'd kill yourself. You're kept alive by blissful ignorance of your rueful life.

Says the guy who won't give up hi cap magazines to save children's lives. Yes you are a real hero. You are also too scared to go anywhere without a gun. I do that all the time. Sorry but you don't impress me at all.

You're not a real man. Real men don't care what de-balled effeminate males think of them. A whelp like you can't possibly insult a man like me.

Stupid fortissimo.

Maybe you can explain why cap guns wouldn't have done the job just as well? Nobody was shot afterall.

You cannot defend yourself against armed people with a cap gun, you moron!!! :cuckoo: You can't be serious. You MUST be a troll.

First they were unarmed looters. So you lose there. Missing with a real gun hurts just as little as a cap gun. So you lose there too. Sorry.

Read and weep. :D

The Beckwith Incident

Stupid fortissimo.

It's easier to show you. I'll shoot a bullet right by your head and you'll understand the difference between a gun and a cap gun. You're a whelp that's never seen combat, never been in a deadly situation, never risked your life and never sacrificed for anything greater than your stupid self. If you had any sense of shame whatsoever, you'd kill yourself. You're kept alive by blissful ignorance of your rueful life.

Says the guy who won't give up hi cap magazines to save children's lives. Yes you are a real hero. You are also too scared to go anywhere without a gun. I do that all the time. Sorry but you don't impress me at all.

You're not a real man. Real men don't care what de-balled effeminate males think of them. A whelp like you can't possibly insult a man like me.

I just did.

And this makes good sense to me. Much more sense than anything that has come from Brain's brain at least.

High-Capacity Magazines Are Needed for Self-Defense - US News

However, the limits proposed are a more arbitrary 10 rounds and that limit faces two practical realities. First, the 10-round limit assumes that one is only defending against a single attacker. Last week a mother in Loganville, Ga. hid in an attic with her children to escape a home invader. Undaunted, the criminal came after them. She emptied all six rounds of her revolver, hitting him five times. He ran out of the house, drove a distance, crashed, and finally collapsed in a nearby driveway; police then transported him to a hospital for recovery. In the real world, one handgun round does not stop people like it does in the movies. This mother is very lucky she only faced one bad guy, and that being shot five times was enough for him to decide to leave her alone while he was still a threat to her and her children.

Second, a restriction to 10 rounds would have done nothing at Sandy Hook. The evil person shot almost 80 rounds, implying he had at least three standard AR-15 magazines. It takes the unskilled about 3 seconds to change a magazine. How is it that two magazine changes were not enough to stop the violence but seven would be? Breaking news underscores this reality as the Hartford Courantreported Sunday that the killer made many more than two magazine changes, leaving 15 rounds in discarded magazines. These magazine changes didn't stop the tragedy of the unarmed facing an armed lunatic. It took 20 minutes for police armed with AR-15s and 30 round magazines to arrive to end the violence.

Finally, a restriction on extremely common arms in regular use by lawful citizens is the definition of an infringement of the constitutional right to arms. Citizens own about a billion magazines that hold more than 10 rounds and the majority of widely owned firearms come standard from the factory with more than 10 round magazines. It is telling that law enforcement is excluded from these proposed restrictions. We don't issue 17 or 30 round magazines to our police to murder. If those larger magazines have no value for self-defense, wouldn't we prohibit them for law enforcement too?

Stupid fortissimo.

You cannot defend yourself against armed people with a cap gun, you moron!!! :cuckoo: You can't be serious. You MUST be a troll.

First they were unarmed looters. So you lose there. Missing with a real gun hurts just as little as a cap gun. So you lose there too. Sorry.

The Beckwith Incident

I still need to read through this and give a full response, but is there any reason to believe this is not fiction? Is there a news source for this?

Stupid fortissimo.

The Beckwith Incident

I still need to read through this and give a full response, but is there any reason to believe this is not fiction? Is there a news source for this?

No, it's not fiction. The man's name is Billy Jackson.

Police Shooting Was Self-Defense WLKY Home - WLKY Home

Gun shop owner shoots kills man during attempted robbery - wistv.com - Columbia South Carolina

NORTH AUGUSTA, SC (WIS) - A Midlands man is dead and two others are injured after investigators say they were shot by the owner of a gun shop while trying to steal from the business early Thursday morning.

Aiken County Sheriff's Office investigators say the three men intentionally drove a truck into the Guns and Ammo Gunsmith in North Augusta around 4 a.m.

According to an incident report, the noise from the crash and the store's alarm woke the owner of the business who lives in the rear of the store with his wife.

The owner told investigators he grabbed his AR-15 and went into the store to see what was happening.

According to the report, one of the suspect shouted "kill the [expletive]," and that's when the owner emptied a 30 round magazine before retreating to his room to get more ammunition.

All three of the suspects were hit with gunfire.

Deputies say two of the alleged burglars, Eddie Stewart, 20, of Columbia and Franklin Robinson, 17, of Gadsden, drove to a nearby Waffle House.

The third, 20-year-old K'Raven Aude Goodwin of Eastover, was found inside the business. He died shortly after being taken to Georgia Health Sciences University hospital, according to the coroner.

Stewart and Franklin remain at an area hospital.

No charges have been filed.

He asked me to provide an example (JUST one example he said) of a situation where a person/persons used more than 10 rounds to defend themselves and when I posted the evidence, he claimed that it doesn't count because no one was shot. Can you believe that BS, TD? :cuckoo:

Of course it doesn't count. You have done nothing to show they needed hi cap magazines. Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns.

Are you really this stupid. I don't believe it. No one could possibly be this stupid.

More childish name calling. Can you put together an intelligent thought? You better find one soon you are losing bad.

I can't. You are just too stupid. This statement proves it . . . :lol:

"Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns." :lol:

According to you they were shooting at hundreds of unarmed looters. Well they didn't have magazines that held hundreds of rounds, so obviously they did reload. So if they could reload then it shouldn't matter if they had 10 round magazines or 30 round magazines. Sorry there are a lot of holes in your very weak claim. And so far you have given no reason to believe they NEEDED hi cap magazines.

there is no harm in those who are legally allowed to own guns having normal capacity magazines

Of course it doesn't count. You have done nothing to show they needed hi cap magazines. Since nobody was shot they could have used cap guns.

Are you really this stupid. I don't believe it. No one could possibly be this stupid.

More childish name calling. Can you put together an intelligent thought? You better find one soon you are losing bad.

Then what is the difference between shooting and missing every time and a cap gun? Both are making a loud noise and hitting nothing.

Look, you are obviously too stupid to have a conversation with. Good Lord. I can't even believe it. :rolleyes-41:
squeeze brain's brain and it will be like popping a zit. a little eruption of pus

Stupid fortissimo.

he's a castrated fairy with a crotch like a ballerina. He needs a tampon

Then what is the difference between shooting and missing every time and a cap gun? Both are making a loud noise and hitting nothing.

Look, you are obviously too stupid to have a conversation with. Good Lord. I can't even believe it. :rolleyes-41:
squeeze brain's brain and it will be like popping a zit. a little eruption of pus

So I wonder what brain thinks of his bright ideas now? Does he still want to leave us citizens at the mercy of criminals? You just never know if you might need more than you think.

Not the gun manufacturers fault. Anyone with a step above the primordial stew would know that.

I didn't say it was. I said it's the gun lobby's fault. But you can't sue them. So the gun manufacturers are next in line.

It't not the gun lobby's fault either. Hint: it starts with the shooter and his upbringing.

Bzzzzzz. Wrong. There are poor and mentally unstable people all over the world. Want to try again?
How can any company control the misuse of their product?
Put a warning label on it?

What, like "Please do not use this to shoot schoolchildren"?

So I wonder what brain thinks of his bright ideas now? Does he still want to leave us citizens at the mercy of criminals? You just never know if you might need more than you think.
people like pimple brain are in a conspiracy with criminals and want innocent victims to be helpless

people like pimple brain are in a conspiracy with criminals and want innocent victims to be helpless

I always find it funny how they start off with saying they only want this restriction or that restriction, and then it seems the more angry they get, the more the truth comes out that most of these people that are for restrictions are really banners.

It'll be interesting to see what the brainless one has to say. :D

Here's another.

This is a good story. Glad it worked out for him. The other story is the one that sounds a bit fictional...

He fired 11 shots. It's a little bit questionable whether he needed to fire 11 or if 10 would have worked. It sounds like the criminals were mostly done after 4 shots. The bad guys never fired a shot and the bad guy with the gun seemed to have been in retreat when he fired the rest of his shots. Very interesting find though. It doesn't change my mind that more lives would be saved with a capacity limitation, but I'd say it counts for you.

Here's another.

This is a good story. Glad it worked out for him. The other story is the one that sounds a bit fictional...

He fired 11 shots. It's a little bit questionable whether he needed to fire 11 or if 10 would have worked. It sounds like the criminals were mostly done after 4 shots. The bad guys never fired a shot and the bad guy with the gun seemed to have been in retreat when he fired the rest of his shots. Very interesting find though. It doesn't change my mind that more lives would be saved with a capacity limitation, but I'd say it counts for you.

Well, I must say that I'm surprised that you would acknowledge that. :D Maybe you are more reasonable that I initially gave you credit for.

None of the stories are fictional. I wouldn't post a fictional story. Which one do you think is fictional? I posted several stories.

Brain357

You know, guns have always been around in the United States. To borrow and alter a little bit a line from a movie, "this country was built on bullets!" Lol. Anyways, if you notice guns have always been around and people have always owned them. It's not really until recent years that we've had such problems like school shootings. This is not BECAUSE of the guns.

Here's another.

Hey pus brain? if a criminal has a gun he has already violated at least one and often several laws, so tell me how the laws that didn't keep him from getting a gun are going to keep him from having a normal capacity magazine given there are 50 normal capacity magazines for just about every gun that can accept one in the USA

Here's another.

Hey pus brain? if a criminal has a gun he has already violated at least one and often several laws, so tell me how the laws that didn't keep him from getting a gun are going to keep him from having a normal capacity magazine given there are 50 normal capacity magazines for just about every gun that can accept one in the USA

Yes, and the nitpicking about 10 or 11 shots!! Jeez! The point is, you never know. If there are multiple attackers, a person might need more than 10, and I don't think the actions of criminals should be a consideration when it comes to one of our rights. There are always going to be members of society who abuse others in one way or another, regardless of the laws.

Forum List

Back