The Mods Should Really Start Enforcing This

Hi Dalia! Nice to meet you! You are good, no need to worry, just don't make a mistake and say something in French.

Because if you do, people are free to attack you in any way they want.

Hi Dalia! Nice to meet you! You are good, no need to worry, just don't make a mistake and say something in French.

Because if you do, people are free to attack you in any way they want.
Hello, you know i was pretty surprise that a lot of American know how to talk well in French maybe some travel here in France ?

I speak Spanish and French, and a little Italian.. I'm Cuban. But nothing is allowed here except English. And I got into lots of trouble and got a physical family threat for saying something nice in Spanish. Mods don't care, because I said something in Spanish first, so any physical threats afterwards don't matter, and those threat posts are deleted. So, just saying... Keep it in English! :)

Last edited:
I speak Spanish and French, and a little Italian.. I'm Cuban. But nothing is allowed here except English. And I got into lots of trouble and got a physical family threat for saying something nice in Spanish. Mods don't care, because I said something in Spanish first, so any any physical threats afterwards don't matter. So, just saying... Keep it in English! :)
It is a American board, if i want to speak French i do it in PM or i ask the permission to a mod to make a thread in French and sometime if it is in French i have the English translate specially for French music ;)

That's cool. I'd love to see those threads! That's not what happened to me though.

I still think I was threatened and nobody cares. And the offender got away scot-free. And the mods don't care about the warning I gave them. This happens a lot, when people get caught, and they find all these clues leading up to the crime, and people wonder why nobody said anything... So I said something. And nobody cares, because I spoke Spanish at first.

That's cool. I'd love to see those threads! That's not what happened to me though.

I still think I was threatened and nobody cares. And the offender got away scot-free. And the mods don't care about the warning I gave them. This happens a lot, when people get caught, and they find all these clues leading up to the crime, and people wonder why nobody said anything... So I said something. And nobody cares, because I spoke Spanish at first.
They got away with it? Impossible to tell because the reprimanding/moderation is covert, the infractions are behind the scenes. So when you get time out etc.., you haven't a clue why.

It's in the rules and really weird.

I did, Dalia. Two of them. They don't care. They're arguing with me because I made a post in Spanish. As if that allows someone to make threats to me or my family.

Here's the thread if you want to read it. You tell me... I trust you peeps.

Here's the thread if you want to read it. You tell me... I trust you peeps.

Yup, Google Translate is your friend -

Screenshot_20220403-111651.png
Took me less than 30 seconds to copy that into Google Translate.

This is the thing with forums, you suffer strange things. Over the years, you end up ignoring the shit you've just experienced.

The response in question said that he was going to send people to gang-rape my sister. That's where his posts started to get deleted.

If he was physically in front of me, I would have at least will smith'd him. All I could do was file a complaint. Which was ignored, and the really offending posts were deleted. I spoke with two mods, and they don't care. It's my fault, because I made a post in Spanish.
You will find those that are caught being out of order claim it was a joke and that you can't take a joke. Noticed that in the closed thread, so I gave that post the thumbs down

You should write to a mod about it in private .
He did, and the matter was handled. We DID delete the post in question as it should have been, but we still have a trail with the post, just not visible on the open board. Did FCN want us to leave that post up on the board?
By the way, there was no mention of a gang rape. There was an inappropriate post made.
What he shouldn't have done is talk about what was mentioned in a PM on the open board.
On the open board, it does have to be in English. It was no issue other than just locking the thread.
Not sure why he feels persecuted.

Last edited:
is-Thay oard-bay is-ay english.-ay -Ifay ou-yay ant-way o-tay eak-spay anish-spay as-ay a-ay ead-thray arter,-stay o-gay o-tay a-ay anish-spay oard.-bay

(piglatin)

It is a American board, if i want to speak French i do it in PM or i ask the permission to a mod to make a thread in French and sometime if it is in French i have the English translate specially for French music ;)

I don't speak French but I listen to a French-Canadian singer all the time, Natasha St-Pier. It's a great language for music. Also Belinda Carlyle has an album in French that is pretty good. I only understand parts of the language, the parts closest to Latin.

One of my favorite albums. I like every song on it:

Forum List

Back