The miracle of Apple Cider Vinegar

Let's not forget Bagbalm either. May as well sing the praises of that too.

Like right now. My knees hurt. They are cold, too. So, I put some bagbalm on them and sit here and just massage it in. They are no longer cold. The bagbalm leaves a film...and yes, it is greasy a bit...but not for long. It soaks in after awhile. I also rub it on my feet to keep my toe joints loose. And warm. On cold days..rub some on your feet, put your socks on and your feet WILL stay warmer just from the layer on them of the bagbalm.

Believe me..when I was first diagnosed with rhuematoid arthritis and they wanted me to take shots that can cause cancer (already had that, thanks. don't want it again), and shitloads of other problems that can result from poisoning your body for something that has NO CURE, I did my homework. The ACV helped..the bagbalm works...being gluten free did wonders. Yes, I hurt bad sometimes...but I will live with it. I'm old. Comes with the territory.

How about wine vinegar like Balsalmic?

Also useful?

Can't imagine how it could not be just as healthful as apple-cider vinegar.

If anything it seems like it would be more healthful given the particulates in it.

My Dad wasbig on drinking this every morning.

Apple Cider Vinegar
lemon juice
honey....

This was back around 1970 or so.
He would mix this up and drink an ounce or a bit more.
Someone turned him on to it.

He swore he felt better after drinking this after a few weeks.
I did it because it tasted good...

No idea if there is any benefit to it but......

They found some sealed jars of honey recenty that were buried....
The jars of honey was estimated to be like 1000 years old or something....

The honey had not spoiled...

That tells me something.

My Dad wasbig on drinking this every morning.

Apple Cider Vinegar
lemon juice
honey....

This was back around 1970 or so.
He would mix this up and drink an ounce or a bit more.
Someone turned him on to it.

He swore he felt better after drinking this after a few weeks.
I did it because it tasted good...

No idea if there is any benefit to it but......

They found some sealed jars of honey recenty that were buried....
The jars of honey was estimated to be like 1000 years old or something....

The honey had not spoiled...

That tells me something.

Yes, I can remember my stepgrandfather drinking apple cider vinegar and honey...in the 1960s!!! So it's not a new concept.

Don't remember why in particular he was drinking it or what benefits he got from it.

Not Apple, but regular vinegar

For people with chronic smelly feet. For one week, soak your feet in a warm water bath, enough water to cover your foot. Add 1.5 cups of vinegar and soak for 20 minutes. Cures them. Haven't had to do it again in over two years. Place your shoes in a plastic bag and put them in a freezer overnight, one night only.

My feet would knock you down, and I don't know karate!

Not Apple, but regular vinegar

For people with chronic smelly feet. For one week, soak your feet in a warm water bath, enough water to cover your foot. Add 1.5 cups of vinegar and soak for 20 minutes. Cures them. Haven't had to do it again in over two years. Place your shoes in a plastic bag and put them in a freezer overnight, one night only.

My feet would knock you down, and I don't know karate!

Cool!!

Wife scored me a bottle of raw unfiltered organic ($5/bottle LOL) ACV. Mixed it w/honey and a little water. Went down good. Made me wanna holler hidy-ho! :thup:

I've been using it off and on for some years. I put 2 tablespoons in a full glass of filtered water in the morning before coffee or any food. I feel less achey in the mornings when I take it regularly. I'd ditch the honey and drink it down quickly.

Vinegar is nothing but ruined apple cider. Apple jack tastes a whole lot better.

There are a lot of nutrients including vitamin C in the mother. Gotta be ACV with the mother. Shake it up before using and get all of the nutrients off the bottom of the bottle.

Now about honey, I had read that if you get local honeycomb and chew on it, it helps with allergy issues. Never tried it but it has to be local and you will feel better supposedly.

Forum List

Back